CASHING OUT

Let's settle this once and for all Veeky Forums.
Is it possible to to cash out, yes or no?

VOTE HERE:
strawpoll.me/14497436

Other urls found in this thread:

goldmoney.com/holding-cryptocurrencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought everyone knew this already

>owns your life
>IRS waiting for you

Welp, looks like it's not...

Just sold 15k on Coinbase, my weekly sell limit. Was deposited in my bank account about 4 hours later.

why do u lie on the internet

You're lying!!! it takes about 2-3 days not 4 hours to deposit into your account. STOP LYING 2-3 DAYS!!!!!

You mean your mommy sent you chase quikpay. Transfers take days.

>thinks transferring one meaningless currency to another can be called “cashing out”

Unless you transfer your coins directly to gold then you have never really “cashed out”

Found the shill

>oh I cashed out

Never posts proof

Danielle a cute

I've cashed out about 200k over the past year, zero problems.

I don't care if you don't believe me, your loss if you don't take profit.

stop lying to these poor people

why would you want to? everything you would want to buy can be purchased with crypto. and while you're waiting to spend it, the value keeps going up relative to fiat. are you retarded, OP?

Fuck the banks.

goldmoney.com/holding-cryptocurrencies

Is this a meme or something?

I cash out profits regularly

stop meming no you don't

That's not nice, user. Don't play with people's emotions like this.

CoinBase pays shills like this to keep the lie alive

No Screencap, just testimonials

Kek, stay calm, don't worry

>wanting to cash out
>ever
Get a load of these goys.

Welp that pretty much settles it, looking at the poll.
Thread's over guys, you can go home.

nope

Sex "tape" release summer of 2020. Then she's having a baby with the shortest Harlem Globetrotter. To the moon!

You can cash out just buy crypto via $GBTC

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

implying anyone wants to see that when she's an old wrinkly 18 yo
she's already past her prime

True her prime was last year but if you see her today she is already starting to age badly

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another lucky soul finally realizes that crypto isn’t a scam because you can cash out.

You LITERALLY can fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You’ve wisely spent all your money on internet bucks. There are so many ways to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are perfect, the deposit never goes through slowly, always on time. All those people saying it is a scam? They're shills for the nocoiners.

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a nocoiner.

I've cashed out with my shift card, as easy as going to the atm.

this FUD is pathetic

I cashed out recently. Paid my rent with my crypto. Unfortunately that was two months ago and had I held, I would have doubled the money I paid for rent. in my mind that makes it the most expensive rent bill I have ever paid.

Just hold!

>yuo can't cash out!!!111 haha!! :DD
This is the dumbest fucking meme I've ever seen.

>Doesn't try to personally confirm
>asks user to dox themself on Indonesian scribble wares web

biz is usually shit, but this CAN'T CASH OUT meme is pretty streetshitter tier.

I get mine the next day, cashed out 16k on coinbase and bought 2k in in gift card credits on gyft.com.

Bought airfare gift cards and a hotels.com giftcard and taking a qt to Vegas next week.

It's official, you CANNOT cash out.

Mods sticky this before more newfags get sucked into the crypto scam.

>money that's too valuable to spend

gee, I wonder how that's going to work out...

ill buy all your bitcoins at -75%

Oh, shit. Someone used the image I made the other day. Feels good

>i see

I have friends that have cashed out so i know for a fact that you can cash out. Maybe you cant cash out (or at least youll havea hard time) half a million or something, but i know for a fact you can cash out at least 100-200 euros at a time.

This meme isnt even funny

I want to get her pregnant so bad

I really wonder how much coinbase is paying you. Only people that don't know you can't cash out by now are the people that are holding and never tried

All i see is

>71% of this board likes this meme
>29% hate it and want it to die

Either this or

>71% of this board is retarded
>29% of this board hasa an IQ high enough to understand how to cash out

No you can't cash out. It's literally impossible.

I'll give you a one time in life offer though. Cut your losses, give me your BTC and I will give you Fiat in return. 5k$ for each Bitcoin.
Just mail me your banking details and send me as many Bitcoin as you like. Will pay you, I promise.

[email protected]
1NzEz4rWaXTiamj9XxHYBMGhvzeUhDgcZq

If you don't trust me, we can alternate the transactions. Meaning you send me 0.1 BTC, I send you 500$ then you send 0.1 again you get 500$ again and so on

JUST KEEP POSTING MILKIES AND NOBODY WILL GET HURT

This is why I wanna fully convert to crypto and not hold a single fiat.
Everything not put into Crypto is lost money. Can't wait for my TenX card

sent ;)

the "can't cash out" meme is by far the shittiest one of the year

fuck you, Veeky Forums

we need more cash me ousside girk cleavage to help us decide