Let down by eth AGAIN. is it that hard to hit 500!?

let down by eth AGAIN. is it that hard to hit 500!?

this fucking shit coin. BTC moons all day long this one is just too fucking beta

the printing of tethers has created an artificial sell wall for etherium near the 500 mark.

what a fucking SHIT coin it only went up $175 in the last month thats so fucking pathetic ugh why cant it just grow indefinitely without ever stopping

Yeah, that's why every new coin is an erc20 coin you ignorant faggot. You're probably the guy that buys coins off biz shills without even knowing the tech behind it

it will go up, just believe.

Anyone not taking profit on 480 ETH is a retard.

That 15,000 ETH sell wall has not moved in days and this bull run is running out of steam. 85+ RSI for days, look at the past, look at the chart, it's obvious it will dump back to 300~ over the next 2 weeks.

it will go straight too 500 as soon as you sell

NOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST BOUGHT ONE AT 491 FFFFFFUGGGGGGG

I already sold at 484 2 days ago.

It'll cross the 500 psychological barrier

477!!!

i bought maker, and made 60% , dont even know what the fuck it does

A coin can only be worth so much when the creator itself thinks it’s only worth $15.

Transfer everything into XMR and hold like your life depends on it. EOY 2017 will be great, EOY 2018 will be glorious.

that's one of the worst arguments I've ever heard

I'm actually happy it's taking it's time and finding a floor at 470. The next mom mission will go past 550 easily.

Yeah, like WTF demand will never stop. It's a good coin, it can only go up.

eth has good tech behind it. It will only appreciate right now, it is still in its infancy. When normies start hitting coinbase and see how expensive btc is, they will buy ltc or eth.

I am pretty heavy into ETH at 23 and I am still concerned that the switch to PoS will be pretty volatile. But if all goes well there is a massive upside after that.

planning to add some ETH to my assests what are some opinions on how long should someone wait at this time before buying.

Buy soon before you miss moon mission