Answer this simple question deluded linkies

Sergey kept 30% tokens for himself and 35% to run nodes. What is stopping him from dumping the 65% on us? Why does he need 32m+ 30% of tokens for himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.omise.co/omg/crowdsaledoc.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

30% of 1b supply= 300m tokens. If link hits 1$/token he literally makes 300m? What

It's to find future development.

Bigmacs

the money is for development. the tokens are his and his team's reward for making a successful product. this is a good thing because they are incentivized to make the token valuable. kys.

agreed, you should kys op. seriously.

do it.

Name another token that did a ico and kept 30% of the supply for themselves?

He has probably been dumping since the release of the token in the market, that's why we see a constant downtrend in price.
After he finishes, he will finally disappear completely alongside the rest of the devs.

IIRC they will be distributed to companies like say SWIFT, as 'sample' tokens.

What product? That thing they started coding from scratch again? LMAO

No he hasn't because his wallet hasn't moved any.

that's a fake wallet, he has a personal one.
Confido did the same.

You guys handed 32 million dollars plus 30% of the entire marketcap to 2 guys programming in their basement. He already has more money than he needs in life. What motivation does he have left to make this work. He will just slowly let it die off so he doesn't get sued for scamming.

This isn't troll fud this is a legit concern of mine before I invest. No other ico startup kept 30% of the supply for themselves right? Why the fuck does he keep 300M LINK for himself.

Yeah for real

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

Do you smell that?

I smell confido

It's called making a contribution to society keyshawn

you could say that about any ICO you dumb fuck

if it was a scam then why the fuck is Steve Ellis still spending 12 hours a day converting the main net

and why would Sergey speak at all these conferences without any intention of pumping the price?

Answer this simple question. Why do you care?
Rent free muthafucka

it's to run the company down the line you dwit. how are they supposed to pay employees etc.? Ark just established their foundation, im pretty sure they used some of their ICO to do that

Y'all FUDers should have put your money into Bancor

I sold at a 35% loss saturday. Made 23% overnight on Iota. Why are you still holding?????

Retard come tell me another ICO that is keeping 30% of the supply for himself?

This lucrative yet simple possibility is what prevents me from investing in ICO's. You're literally giving money to strangers on a promise. If you're stupid enough to do this you deserve to be had.

Who was running a pilot program with Swift?

Its been 2months and they have no employees. Woudln't he use the 32M he raised for the ico?LINK is a scam Sergey owns 30% of the supply for himself its like buying a premined coin

I suggest you sell your LINK while you still can. Hes been quiet for 2 months while dumping his 300M LINK on you bagholders. He basically pocketed 300MLINK x 0.15-0.50~100m USD+ 32M USD for maahhhh oracle problem.

except that not true and even if it were look @ bitcoin gold

it has like a 25% premine and its #5 on CMC

I just fucking told you why they are keeping that 30%

you act like this is new but this FUD was rampant in the slack before you had ever even heard of chainlink. The team dispelled it.

There are 1000 reasons why this isn't an exit scam, and this is the best you have to counter?

>like buying a premined coin
Just like Etherium.

What exchanges have LINK other than Binance?

'Mahh Steven is on gitter 12 hrs a day!' Last updated 6 days ago KYS

that's the public github you retard. He primarily works on the GoLang conversion in a private repo

How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that mah Steven is working 12 hrs a day then if its in a 'private repo' The last thing in the github was 6 days ago and all they updated was a logo

Name one that didn’t

listen faggots its fucking obvious people are accumulating right now. Why do you hate money anons?

Omisego.

>12 hrs a day
the only update i see is nothing idk how you came to the conclusion that its even being updated

update cname 6 days ago
fixed typo inexternale adapter 7 days ago
fix creation example json 7 days ago
Removed old reference oct 24
Wtf does he do 12 hrs a day?

can anyone actually explain to me why the fuck do people care so much about this god damn stupid fucking piece of shit flooding the front page all the time? nevermind the annoying military ranking cuckery niggerness that keeps on spreading here, the insane autism to scrutinize every single detail of this vaporware scam is absolutely retarded. hurr there's this fucking specific detail that could only be seen/found out if you spent a significant amount of time trying to find something wrong! i knew it! scam! you fucking idiot you dont have to look that much to see. who the actual fuck even cares about this golang bullshit, private repo, holy motherfuck why do you all care so fucking much i have to hide so many stupid link threads, shills, fudders, motherfucking idiots fuck all of you niggers

rent freeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE

That is definitely not what is happening jesus christ.

Binance whale manipulation is what is happening. Everytime the coin starts increasing huge ass sell walls are placed.

I thought the 32m from the crowdsale was for funding development?
Or does it cost 32 million to hire a couple of shitty devs (which they haven't even done yet)?

im actually triggered. so fucking triggered. i forgot about this rent free bullshit. fuck you nigger. fuck yourself. motherfucking link

Researching this shitcoin took me a total of 2 minutes to come to the conclusion that this is a scam. The gitter has only 1 guy named Steven and he last changed a name 6 days ago

So Veeky Forums tell me why you think Steven is working 12 hrs on github inside a private repo? Pic related he doesn't fucking do anything and neither has Sergey
They have no communication either Sergey has been silent for 2 months

kek

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why are they keeping the 30% again?
Why can't they use the 32 million they got from the crowdsale?

Linkies confirmed deluded this project hasn't been worked on in 3 months congrats on getting Joosted

>deluded Linkies can't answer this question

it has been answered multiple times in this thread.

mercatox

Ok but autism aside, people care so much because if this project (or another one with a similar idea that supersedes it) doesn't work, Ethereum and all the applications trying to built on top of it - they're all royally fucked. The future of Ethereum depends on smart contracts working, and Chainlink is really the first good proposal for making them work

So was 32 million usd not enough?

yup. this is why it's funny watching a bunch of eth holders attack LINK nonstop. uh, LINK is trying to help you guys. if LINK is successful, 1000 dollar ETH could be a reality.

get the links first tho

>Omisego.

Fact checked this

cdn.omise.co/omg/crowdsaledoc.pdf

Page 21 -22 clearly shows 29.9% OMG issued is retained by developers for "team" and "reserves"