3 Hours

3 Hours

Other urls found in this thread:

wacoin.io/
ico-wacoin.com/ico.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so do i just send from my whitelisted wallet to the contract address or what?

Can I check what my whitelist address was

yeah log onto the wabi website with your account, it should tell you where they will send the tokens to

Thx

Should i put something in?

Gonna throw 1 ETH at
WABI
ZEN
NTK
GNX
OMA
OMT
Hopefully I make great returns on these ICOs

Dead on arivial and you missed out on eth games lmao get rekt ico groupies

i cant find where to login wtf?

How the fuck do I buy this? I've never participated in an ICO before.

When is it listed on EtherDelta?

So I missed the whitelist registration deadline? How do I buy this as early as possible?

You can't participate in the ICO.

How do I buy as soon as possible? Sorry I know I'm being retarded but time is running out and I'm maximum FOMO right now because I want to see Walton fanboys crying

You can buy it on EtherDelta later.

WaBi will enter the market on 5 or 6 December.

Damn so I missed this moon mission I guess. Who knows, maybe I'll catch a dip when it hits EtherDelta.

How do you find out about this early anyway? I could use a quick gamble for x5 or x10

Stop with these posts. Im hoping people forget and dont participate, so I can buy more on day 2 if day 1 doesnt sell out.

im gonna have a look at the rest of the coins you listed. what are the market caps on them / do you need to be whitelisted for it?

100% it won't dip.

There are more than 7200 members in WaBi telegram. Maybe half of them missed the whitelist and can not participate in the ICO. So imagine the fomo when it hits the market.

I lurk on many websites, telegrams, discords etc so I find out many things earlier than most people.

user I already know I missed out, I feel bad enough

I guess I need to lurk more productively.

Good luck, user.

The price starts at $0.25 per WaBi. Market cap will start at $11.5m.

I personally think it can go x10 to a $115m market cap in ~1 month.

So if you have the chance to buy at $0.75, that's still a good buy IMO.

some of them you need to be white listed.
NTK = $28,900,000
GNX = used to be 21 million but now 31 million because of the ETH rise, they're closing early on the 30th of this month because of that.
ZEN = 30 million
OMA = donno
OMT = $130,100,000 (probably won't reach)

I think it can x10 no problem that's why i'm so fucking pissed lol. I was comparing it's market cap to VeChain and Walton today and think it'll blow them out of the water personally.

I just need a x5 badly, I'm FOMO'ing the second it hits EtherDelta then sitting on it.

And I've been trying to stay on top of newer projects more, so don't mean to probe you too much, but what websties (like btc talk), telegrams, discrods etc do you frequent? I only really use btc talk, Veeky Forums (always too late when it's here anyway), and shitty clickbait upcoming ICO reviews.

These are all upcoming ICOs?

yup some are in presale if you want to go in.
GNX is ending 30th november because of the ETh rise in price they decided to end early instead. No whitelist needed

Yes, everyone compares it to WTC's and VEN's market cap. That's why a x10 is possible.

Oh we all have regrets, user. Stupid me only made 1 whitelist account because I was too lazy to make my gf register the whitelist.

To make you feel better, the individual cap is shit. Only $605 on day 1, and probably $300 or less on day two.

I unironically found out about WaBi first on Veeky Forums. Bless that OP for making that thread. I lurk on the usual websites like ICOalert, cointelegraph, Veeky Forums discord etc.

Cool, I'm calling it a night after this WaBi disappoint since I can't get in, but I'm going to check all these out.

Where and how did you find them? Really trying to improve my game from passive bag holding of shit that everyone knows about (REQ, LINK, etc) to getting in a little earlier with a small portion of my portfolio.

I saw it on Veeky Forums too but was too stupid to take a second look at this pepe coin. Really having to stop overlooking the gems here.

I know I'm still "early" in the sense I'll be there before the pink wojaks and reddit, but whatever. Thanks user!

im gonna bail for a few hours, but i should ask before i go, are whitelisted folks guaranteed their cap of 1.3 eth or whatever it is on the first day, or is it first come first serve?

2440 coins per account first day. 46 mil coins? That would equate to almost 19,000 people purchasing max to sell out day 1.
Not sure what other ICOs do, but entirely likely we make day

here we go here we go here we goooo

how do I buy this do I send money from bittrex?

Timer hit 0 - is the site broken or wut? Can't contribute

CNBC just did an article on this today

also confirmed alibaba connection

my fomo is through the roof. anyone willing to sell to me for 2X when these bad boys hit your wallet?

why do some of these ICOs want my fucking ID,
they want me to send them a fucking picture of me holding my ID card WTF.

So I sent my ETH to the wabi address and it's sitting in my wabi account now. That's all I have to wabi do now, right?

whered you get the address m8

I signed up for the wabi whitelist and made a wabi account on their wabi website and once logged in they gave me a wabi address to send my ETH to for the wabi tokens

SOMEONE SELL ME SOME

HOW DO I BUY?

Sorry to be stupid. I must have whitelisted myself for this. I have a vague memory of doing so. I got an email and I clicked the "Join WaBi token sale" It took me to the ICO website. Then I click "Join WaBi token sale." I agreed that I read the whitepaper and it opened a contribution wallet.

I have never participated in an ICO. I didn't sign in to anything on the website. Does it link to the wallet because I used the link in my email and recognizes this?

Again, I apologize for being stupid. Thanks to anyone who can help.

I will buy it from you srs

So can you sign into your contributor's account? By doing so it should take you to a page which has the ETH and BTC addresses for you to send your funds to. DO NOT SEND THESE FUNDS DIRECTLY FROM AN EXCHANGE. There will also be a designated address where they will send your Wabi (after 7 days). Make sure this address is for one of your ERC20 token compliant wallets (metamask, Parity, MEW, etc).

Have a look now and tell me if you're seeing these things.

Thank you kindly for your help. No sign in requested. That is why I am confused. It linked directly from the email to the ICO website.

In the lower right is a box that says that the WaBi token sale is live with a green button link that says Join WaBi token sale. When I click that it opens a page asking me to confirm that I have read the whitepaper.

The next page has a QR code and wallet address to sent ETH (nothing about BTC) along with a recommended gas amount.

I am very wary because I have not signed into a contributor's account.

The email came from: [email protected]

There were no QR codes or anything when I did it. Can you please send me the website address you are on. I'm worried that it may be a false website for phishing (I have fallen for something similar and lost 3ETH before).

Please be very careful. If it looks illegitimate it very well could be. Try accessing your account through here wacoin.io/

sounds like a scam

I have received numerous emails from the wabi team and none of them have been from that address. I'm sorry to say that I think this is a phishing scam and you did very well to be cautious about it.

This is the website with the QR code and wallet

ico-wacoin.com/ico.html

Not signing in was what alerted me that this could be phishing. The website, etc. it links to looks just like the website I found in the subredit...very clever if it is a scam.

Thank you. I wonder how they got my email. I have signed up to be whitelisted for other coins in the past but have never participated.

Thanks guys, for having my back on this.

If you do intend on participating in an ICO in the future double and triple check that you're on the correct website. Also check the ICO's twitter feed because they usually highlight the legitimate website to use and make announcements if any phishing scams are going on. This is especially true for high profile ICOs.

Anyway, I'm glad you didn't lose your money and wishing you all the best in the future.

3 people have already been lost money to this scam according to etherscan

Fortunately my Malwarebytes Premium did not detect anything. I don't keep wallets on my PC, but am concerned about a keylogger. I do hope that MP would have detected that.

Thank you! Wishing the best to you, as well.