ATH INBOUND!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo
twitter.com/iotatoken
bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd
iotaprices.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to buy ATH and sell low!!

Koreans can't buy this for another like 6 hours. And it's not that it's listed as a BTC trading pair, they can buy it for KRW

If you only knew what I know. $2.00 within 24 hours. cap it

Some koreans are probably anticipating and buying it off binance, since they know it's gonna pump.

Which is making it already pump a bit.

Korea and Koreans are good but what you will learn tomorrow will be no comparison

Here's the cycle for new korean listings
Hard core pump in the lead up to listing, another 10% or so once it's listed, then they dump as hard as they can

Remember, Koreans love to pump. But they love to dump just as much

That IOTA fudding user is going to be so salty lol

I'm still waiting on that discord group of elite polcuck freedom fighters to release proof that iota devs were pedophiles
Italian only been like three months now, Lmao

I just like IOTA because the developer owned Vitalik.

Also, because he invented PoS

/pol/ is absolutely pathetic. Making a smear campaign because IOTA has some humanitarian projects. How sad can their life be

the news released tomorrow will trump any dump
but will let you experience that for yourself

I agree, the amount of prejudice in Veeky Forums is still pretty sad.

big announcement? pic related?

dude but that is like such an epic troll

:) you are close. The tweets may not come until Thursday but the news will be out (leaked) tomorrow. Can't say much more but STAY TUNED

awesome, thanks. i like surprises.

America is not even 60% white.
This land has been stolen from your family and given to Mexicans. How does that not bother you?

It just doesn't.

Also, whites stole the lands from natives.
Also, I don't rank nationalities, if you're a cool person, I like you, regardless of your ancestry.

Also, all of us are humans, we should strive to get along, that means having a dialogue and working hard to become one race, the human race.

How else are we gonna become an interplanetary species if we still are so close minded and still classify ourselves in different races? Melanin pigmentation is not enough to warrant a new race.

explain what this is and why i should buy it

No, you do this by yourself

It's dumped

it's fallen more than that twice already today; just profit taking on the way up

LOL...just wait

enjoy watching your family being raped to death infront of you because thats how everyone else see the world.

>le inside man

It's private transactions and/or smart contracts, we know already

Fucking faggots lied to me it's already falling what the fuck. You niggers owe me $20.00.

No and no. private transactions already there and smart contracts coming.

your $20 will be $40 before you know it

I FUCKING SOLD MY IOTA YESTERDAY UNDER 10K SATS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY THE FUCK DOES SHIT ALWAYS MOON WHEN I SELL IT

i don't think it's an exchange listing. maybe huge partnership, not Fujitsu?
i know you can't say what, exactly, but how about when? i'm trying to decide whether or not to go to sleep

if you HODL, coins always moon when you have them

You can go to sleep. I was told once leaks I could confirm the news. Thinking a few more hours.

It is not exchange but there are still at least 2 big exchanges that are working to have IOTA listed by end of year.

hold until moon u stupid bitch.

No, they literally stagnate until I sell.
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW u+7QynAY

IOTA can't be a privacy coin, and smart contracts won't work because of a lack of timestamps.

>Thinking a few more hours.
i'll stay up. don't have shit else to do except watch my gains

oh, well...send me your monies. i hold your coinz, send back after moon. only take small percent

OK, I checked on what I am allowed to say. Without saying too much I will try and let you in on what is going on. David Sonstebo w/ tweet a blog post tomorrow regarding on the updated IOTA Timeframe. He will not give specific times but will give specific dates. He will mention the UCL wallet with screenshots, he will mention they are still working with bigger exchanges to get IOTA listed, and the biggest news will be the partnership or partnerships he announces. Not only partnership but partnership where they will be able to show off working products. This is not Bosch or Fujitsu, think bigger.

I am not sure if he will tweet the actual partner(s) name or products but this will be leaked as many have seen some of the working products and know of the partnership. Everything has been in works for a while but the Foundation setup allowed the teams to make it official. I am getting information as the day goes and will try and update. Sorry for wall of text

Pretty sure I've just bought at the peak, like a fucking faggot.

I'm excited to see the partnerships and a working product. good times

Stick to your fucking decision and you'll be fine

>think bigger.
please be amazon

It's Samsung.

i don't get it, but big if true

How long until this is likely to be announced and who is likely to announce it? I'm a little uncertain whether or not to buy with a large amount right now, and am willing to wait and be a little bit late if this news is really that huge. After all 10 btc to 18 btc is still gonna make my fucking week.

Not amazon

Follow either of these two accounts for the official announcement w/ link to blog post.

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo
twitter.com/iotatoken

looks like top 5 coin by end of week

ok and is this something you expect to be announced tonight? Later this week? I'm probably not gonna buy just off your word desu, at least not with large amounts. But if your telling the truth I really appreciate it and would be happy to send you some XMR or ETH. Thanks, assuming your not a pajeet lying fag.

Also hearing the new timeline will include a "no later than" date to remove the coordinator completely. I do not know the date yet...will update.

I've made some good money off /biz bros before and felt bad after not tipping nuls bro so I'll tip you double to make up for it if you being honest here.

Listing on coinone in 4 hours and 40 minutes.

Wrong picture. It's fucking Samsung.

IOTA up 40% obv. hard to buy now. From what I understand this will be a first for any crypto with regards to working product w/ quality of partner. IOTA may correct on the way up but its going up...

dubs confirm
i'm ready

ITS BURGER KING

It's samsung.

Currently being tested in tv sets, mobiles and fridges.

Everything else the other leaker is saying is also true.

I head Dominik slightly leaked/mentioned the product on the IOTA Slack. If he leaked enough where I am comfortable to post what I know I will. Give me a few to look into it.

please do

Seems rather stupid to buy at the ATH

That's only a concept to help weak handed faggots stop offing themselves constantly

Can't establish a higher floor without people buying ath

IOTA is pretty much going to moon, i can see the writing on the walls for this one and Im glad I bought in a lot earlier.

Between the normie support, and it being listed more and the announcements its a pretty good bet.

5$ it's a german company. If it's not bosch, volkswagen?

Bosch and VW are already confirmed. Somebody bigger.

Not enough info was posted for me to update. The product & partnership are from China and/or South Korea.

Nothing stops this train

You guys trading on bitfinex or binance?

Whales can't even setup walls to halt this one right now on binance unless they are a blue whale

anyone know of a live price chart for IOTA like this one for BTC?

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd

Where the fuck can you buy this as an American? As far as I know Bitfinex is the only exchange that offers IOTA but it's closed off to Americans

Binance

there's this iotaprices.com/

i guess i could do it for people

>iotaprices.com/
very cool, thanks user

no worries

this is relevant to you too >iotaprices.com/
>"How to Buy" section

$1.20
I know I should sell but the greed is too much. If trips I sell

wait a couple hours, user

I am going to dump everything i know of so far.
Should I just create a new thread? Everything going on with IOTA this week is pretty damn big.

umm ya

Make new thread, will attract more people to the new conversation

Make 10 new threads. Iota is the future

yeah, do that and link it in this thread

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HERE WE GOOOO JUST SOLD EVERYTHING AND CAN'T EVEN PAY RENT NEXT MONTH JUST TO GO ALL IN ON IOTA IF I'M NOT A MILLIONAIRE BY DECEMBER I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF LA

checked. good luck user

Nice little sell off right now. Good time to get in on
binance

I've been holding since 0.80 cents. Unsure if I should sell off and buy it back later.

>I am going to dump everything i know of so far.

binance mah dude.

they havnt even been listed yet. let them pup the price. then make a move. or w/e

>he gone
>no new bread

must've been dumping bags

Yeah it picked back up. Hodl this shit till the end then.

not gone..felt like i just wrote a blog post. Sent over to my friend who will confirm before I post.

>the dev owned Vitalik
Please explain

Would be pretty funny if IOTA becomes the new BTC and Americans were not allowed to buy it