Tether & Bittrex will implode soon

Tether has been printing USDT for a long time. They claim to have 1 USD in reserve for each USDT (Tether) that they create. They just fucked up printing some more, and it seems like they have found a flaw in OMNI to do so. Every single time new USDT (Tether) is created, it goes directly to Bittrex (which they also own). These fraudsters then buy Bitcoin with their printed money, thereby artificially pumping Bitcoin. The bubble will pop very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zZSKL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Typo. I meant to say Bitfinex, NOT Bittrex.

>Bittrex
Bitfinex, faggit?

>bittrex
nigga i thought that was binace or some other shit

Bitfinex also just admitted to converted crypto directly to USDT. This is called a positive feedback loop, and will eventually collapse the entire exchange and Tether / USDT market.

only 20 million dollars? how is this going to pump bitcoin to the moon when there is literally a hundred billion dollars in bitcoin already? Also proof

or bitfinax or w/e

My bad. 100% meant Bitfinex

Proof?

Fuck off Bitfinex'd no one is buying your FUD

Here is the Tether being created in chunks of 20m: archive.is/zZSKL

They have printed over $200,000,000 Tether in 20 days, in regular chunks, even during their wallet "downtime".

It's possible some mega whale has pushed that much cash into Tether, but then Bitfinex could easily prove their solvency or at the very least tell us which bank their cash is stored in. No such information exists.

It is indeed odd that these tether orders are round large numbers.

You are a fucking dumbass of the highest level. There's not 100 billion in Bitcoin, that's the total if all were sold at the current value. Plenty of people have $100 in Bitcoin that's worth $10k in USD. Also $10 million can easily pump a much larger market when it is used strategically. Everyone is afraid to short right now because they know 20 million Tethers might be incoming to blow their short the fuck out

everybody knows
and nobody cares
isn't that funny?
the Tether FUD train couldn't bring it down at 8k and with operation dragonslayer rumors spreading like fire......don't think bitfinex and tether matter that much

The tether FUD is really starting to get to me.
Is it time to exit all crypto markets?

Korea is pushing harder than tether lately. They've been over 10k the last few days

Nice fud.
Hide your btc in mooning alts. REQ and LINK are prime for buying right now.

$200,000,000 ghost dollars in the market doesnt matter

hahahahahahahahaha

Bitfinex BTC price has actually been lagging hundreds of dollars behind Korean exchanges and even GDAX and the last few bulls runs. I wouldnt be SHOCKED if the whole Tether conspiracy was true but it does seem odd that Bitfinex isn't even leading the charge if they are really the cause. Bitfinex USD/BTC price is almost always the most bearish price of all big exchanges whenever you look.

The fact that they also recently forced out US investors seems too suspicious as well considering the US would be the first to crack down on this kind of shit.

Tethers are transfered to many exchanges. This won't be one exchange crashing, it will be all of them. You've been warned folks. Make your own decisions and do your own research.

>sell BTC at ATH for real $
What did they mean by this?

I don‘t get it

yes to exchanges that don't deal in USD you STUPID SHIT!!!!!
CAN YOU DEPOSIT FIAT INTO BITTREX?????

and 200 million out of what HOW MANY BILLION??????

get rekt dude

Fuck. You got me.

hahhaha the scam admitted by Bitfinex themselves!

700 million tether on a 10x-100x margin trade can easily move btc from 5000- $10000

Do you understand that this same process is what backs every single currency in the world?

>margin meme
What are they borrowing? Existing tether? Real US dollars?
700 million is still 700 million regardless of whether it is used as collateral or not

Is it possible that normie FOMO offsets the tether bubble popping?

Bitcoin reaching 9000 was #1 on the front page of reddit

Bcashie FUD

Bcash is even more of a fucking scam lmao, I completely cashed out

You and me are both normies. The entire Veeky Forums is normies. The faster you realize how normal you are, the quicker you become free.

air?

air?

Scams like this seem illegal

do you even have 1k twitter followers yet you daft fuck finexed?

lol

If they're printing tether and using it to long BTC they now have a fuckton of money, enough to easily cover tethers they printed.

but not enough to bail themselves out when they get found out and arrested.

This, look up endogenaity

So many brainlet noobs on Veeky Forums that don't even understand market cap.

They do the same thing with silver and gold markets. Shit happens, just as long as youre not caught holfing the bags

So what are you guys gonna do? Cash out of Bitcoin asap? Cash out when Bitcoin hits 10k? Cash out of crypto entirely?

question, so apart from pulling out into actual fiat. What would happen if the price of btc comes crashing down while i am margin trading? Will it be forced liquidation, so surviving a btc crash is basically stock piling into alt coins.

What exchange is best for alts?