Omg at it again

xmr and omg are the only coins I hold. No bitcoin here

I hold omg, xmr, neo and powr

Immaculate.

I wonder how high it will go this time lol. Hope it hits 30% gains

It's time.

its just going up because everything else is

Nope lol

OMG is so much better than 90% the shit that gets peddled on here.

Omise is an actual business, with actual product, and actual corporate connections. It's been struggling for months, but shit's going to get hot very shortly (it's going up right now based on people in the know buying ahead of coming announcements), and in 2018 it's off to the moon.

as good and successful as the company is, the blockchain tech is still shit. it's literally all hype. we finally got a roadmap out recently and the wallet is still a few quarters away. great if you got in at ico but dump for something for the short term.

OMG literally has no product

I just bought $1.5k from my BTC gains, i've been fucked by you guys about 30% of the time

you should have bought at 7 not 9.7

That's it guys. It's happening. All hail Jun and his skateboard stickers

like i said, I traded from BTC profits and in sats its sitting at a good low point right now.

Just sold 200OMG
This shit better drop now
Everytime i think i could sell now and buy the dip later i pussied out and i could have probably made 4 times more money by now

its going to come back down without a doubt. just be patient, even if it doesnt happen tomorrow or day after, it will.

wow , i have finally broken even

>selling OMG two days before JUN speaking and less than 2 - 4 weeks before the release of the wallet SDK

Are you dumb? You ride the waves when there isn't new information coming out, since there's nothing really driving the pumps then. You don't try and time a sell before expected exciting events.

why the fuck would you sell now? you just missed out on profits from the next couple days

good goys

omg has been way undervalued for the past few months this is correction if ya ask me hiyoooooo

Oh shit i didnt know there was news upcoming
Just bought 204 back lel

just sinking

The "y" in that logo is a little too thin, needs to be like a couple percent thicker, and its also too wide and doesn't follow the size of the other letters.
3/10

could you fix it for me plz

Biggest shills of all time. Enjoy your bags fellas.

were immune from pajeet fudders

10 dollars is the max capacity of OMG.
that isn't FUD, its fact. OMG is only surviving on its hype.

its forming head and shoulders at resistance lines

sitting /comfy at 3.6k coins

what doesnt in the crypto world retard? how new are you