There is at least one coin that will 100x or more in the next few months. which ones are the most probable...

There is at least one coin that will 100x or more in the next few months. which ones are the most probable? i dont want me-mes

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865-ETH
discord.gg/ShKnJy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically chainlink.
It's either going 100x or going to 5¢

Not done accumulating yet, sorry

link. 100k. now

come on nigga, i wont tell anyone. i uniroincally have like 60k in btc on bittrex

Crypterium

BAY

ha, I'm just no-coiner shitposting for a few days while /pol/ ban imposed. Bought bitcoin for drugs though. Seems to be the only cash out .

>whale here
pick any

Throw me like $100 and I'll give you my 2 10x. Not memes, not shit that's been shilled here. Really under the radar shit

>>fHbRzKBr

XLM, maybe?
It's up a bit today though.

whale here
pick any of the low-risk
-wanchain
-wabi
-icon
-simpletoken

medium risk
neuromation
commerceblock

Go for STRATIS, a lot of stuff coming

Are you having a fucking stroke or something bro

Zencash

WanChain looks solid.

Nice QSP and RCN bags but Qtum is shit.

Unironically this

>Nice QSP and RCN bags but Qtum is shit.
Dumped all my qtums, these are just leftovers...selling them at $15.
Dumped all my NEO's at $39, this overhyped shitcoin didn't move to $50. what I have are just leftovers I couldn't sell.

dumping icon at $1.50
dumping qsp at $0.20
dumping rcn at $ 1.4

DUBS SPOKEN ALL IN CRYPTERIUM COIN CASH!

You're going to regret that NEo sell

Bismuth. Read about it.

TNT

I just sold all my TNT for RCN so you're probably right.

I get youtube ads for this and skip them. Too lazy to research it.

Probably Oligarch (rule). You can only buy it on ED with the token address etherdelta.com/#0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865-ETH

WANCHAIN

I'm on the fence about this, the idea is really cool but the devs are sketchy.

Siacoin

HST is one of the best bets atm and still barely anyone is talking about it.

Delete this

Cryperium, nigga do you speak it?

You mean besides the daily thread about it?
HST might have a future, but the short term pump came and went

When the fuck is the ANN thread supposed to happen, I'm getting tired of these bags

answer me

Decision Token - HST

What does Veeky Forums think about this project? I just saw someone shilling it. Their site has some snippets from legit publications mentioning them (Forbes, HuffPost) but they don't have a technical whitepaper yet.

is it UTN?

You really think I'd fucking tell you? Do some research and maybe if you help me decide on the color for my lambo maybe I'll drop a hint bitch

garbage, all the "legit publications" are paid for by HST.

They are not the actual publishers writing the articles, but simply online contributors who submit their pieces. HST is trying to trick people, huge red flag for me.

WTC

Don't listen to any of these retards. It's going to be iota

Bags? Nigga there's less than 15 eth of orders on ED. Were you all of them? If so why don't you know any information about the coin? Anyway it should have happened already. The Dev announced on his discord that they were having an ANN thread followed by a quick donation sale and then an ICO. He then shut down the discord and had another giveaway that day. It's been about 10 days so it should be soon. He has no reason not to post the ANN thread since he didn't have an ICO. It's not like he had an ICO already.

>IMG_3483.jpg
not OG Pepe_Baller

God i want this sweaty jewess to sit on my face

Actually, I found his new discord and he says there won't be an ANN thread until the app is completed.

ETHX
A few days from now

Blackmoon Crypto or my pajeet father is a fool

Link?

Don't know about 100x, but DNA is a potential 20x candidate. Look at their latest medium post and facebook video update

Lacking Monero

discord.gg/ShKnJy

It’s a private, centralized blockchain. What does the coin do? The hype is building.

you got in icon ICO? whens this on etherdelta?