2 hours until operation dragon slayer begins

2 hours until operation dragon slayer begins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QT91nj6b2yg
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/934561766159220736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile operation virgin is everlasting.

my meme lines say 6h

i sware on mi fookin' dearest nan's grave if u poofa fagbois eva call me bcash I'll spin your jaw like a fookin' merry go round bruv round n round.

hey nanny boo boo dip your head in doo doo

IT'S BITCOIN, YOU FUCKING BCORE SHILL

you guys i just went almost all in on the current bitcoin cash dip (~1595) am i retarded or is it gonna pump in the next 3 days also what price should i sell

5 minutes until it happens

$1550 was the bottom. it's all up from here.

Monitoring...

I think it's going to double soon, literally very soon. Not gonna say when as this news should be public already, but historically other coins doubled when this event occurred and I am waiting.

FREEZE IT

nailed it

You'll be okay, friend

bcash is dead, shill

lets do this

Bcash is going up to .2 this weekend idk why people aren't buying it @ .162

its gonna be qtum

We moon now?

Economically illiterate BTC bag holders about to get rekt

what is about to go down exactly? I like bch, but i am out of the loop.

BTC is a Ponzi scheme being propped up by globalist bankers who are going to tank BTC and MSM will be all "crypto is dead".

BCH is true Bitcoin and moves have been made behind the scene to get miners to move to BCH. Hashrate follows price - so you pump the price.

LOLOL, i cannot wait for the cashies posting pink wojacks

are they spamming transactions rn? Unconfirmed transactions are skyrocketing.

But my bedtime is in an hour what do I do

kek

its been >40k for a while

>corecucks unable to distinguish between attacks and normal usage

I can never tell if you guys are trolling or if bitcoin cash is actually going to pump.

I don't know either, but it will pump again some day.

just open a long now and see what happens.

>chasing pumps
stay poor, morons

I've been in a long position since the ATH lel
> How to kill myself

topkek

Anything backing this?

eh who hasn't been liquidated a time or three. it adds character.

so please help us..where is the pump before the pump..im just tryna pay my momma bills

It might go to .145 first

i buy and hold, bruh. it's not as flashy, but it's much more effective

Coinbase obviously

I'll give you Nigers a hint.

When bch starts to dip, go to bittrex bch/btc pair and see where the buy whale is.

It will continue to pump everytime btc pulls too far ahead and drops the ratio right into it's fat whale mouth.

You're welcome fags

jewbase claims they're only supporting withdrawals.

What is Operation Dragon Slayer?

Someone fucking with BCH difficulty or something?

lel

My only concern is that Coinbase will cancel the integration for some reason (after Segwit2x I have trust issues) and fuck us bag holders what do you think the odds of that are?

The prophecy foretold the coming of a dragon slayer that will take down the mighty beast.

I'll just leave this here.

ftfy

So it's just completely made up, is what you're telling me.

Hmm you have a 90% rate of showing up to post that "silly-haha hes no real threat" info graphic after I post my factual one.

$300k down from margin trading and this still put a smile on my face

Operation wallet slayer

I don't get it? I received my free BCC as a result of holding BTC. I sold most of it at $1500 and three more at $2k. I have two left.

The point should be that we are witnessing the acceleration of forces that are taking out the international banking system as we know it. The dollar can only crash so far before it's no longer 'good' even for the most staunch globalists. Eventually the very nature of the dollar and the confidence behind it will deteriorate to the point where it will not be the global leader it is today, and merely just a contender.

The contender phase is where will be see the true crypto bubble before consolidation. This phase will occur between 2018-2020. BTC could hit $100k no joke. BCC could hit $40k no joke. Some alts will moon to $1k+ as well, including tokens.

Don't celebrate too fast, when a BTC is worth $100k USD, you will be hard pressed to buy much with $100k USD. It will feel more like $20k in todays money. Be careful what you wish for.

Operation fuck your mother commencing! Ooh yeah, she likes that user. Mmmm.

you say the sort of things cracked out homeless people who live on bus benches scream at passersby.

Oh man BTC literally teasing one dollar just below 9.8k

Korean exchanges are pumping Bitcoin like crazy right now. It's over $10,500 on Bithumb.

It's almost like they're trying to get it to hit $10,000 on the Western exchanges.

And these are the same exchanges we saw the big BCH pumps coming from previously...

So whats with that buy wall on bittrex

Sell bcash, buy bitcoin. BTC breaking 10k is a big deal. It's going to overcome a psychological barrier. If 10k is possible, why not 20k? Why not 100k? This is how normie logic works and normies are in the market now.

Looks like it is slowly being eaten alway as we speak. Not a good sign for Bcash.....

>whales with megabucks buying up cheap BCH
>they know it will go up from here

this is a bad sign for BCH why?

170 BTC buywall on bittrex preventing the price from dropping below 0.16...

The fact that it was being eaten away and not giving ppl confidence to place higher bids. Shows me short-term bearishness.

youtube.com/watch?v=QT91nj6b2yg

this meme is so fucking gay, it's such a normie tier meme. this should tell you enough that BCH is the real bitcoin & the kek coin. FUCKING HILLARY MEME RIGHT HERE. dude, have you read the bitcoin whitepaper?

I've watched it drop 120btc in the last 10 minutes lol

no, its just the normal for bitcore

>it's really happening now guise
>this time is different

brb making a virgin vs chad themed around bch & btc

What?

are you intentionally agreeing with him?

Basically a 700+ (originally) buy wall still can't stop the price of BCH from falling

Bernie can still win: the coin.

>implying btc has one billion holders

Or Trump just ends the FED and starts backing fiat with gold?

I guess I was intentionally agreeing with him? I don't really know how to answer that, I was just saying I noticed the buy wall had reduced a lot with little price movement suggesting a further downtrend.

Their CEO has publicly stated his support of the low fee all inclusive Bitcoin though (not segwit shit banker coin)

Where and when did he say that?

2 hours later and BTC hit an ATH lol BCH losers btfo. Operation Dragonslayer failed and so will your pathetic coin.

He's been retweeting lots of people Bitcoin cash stuff...
He even tweeted about Segwit 2x yesterday he is fucking pissed at the full blocks because *gasp* full blocks and high fees hurt his business and the growth of bitcoin as a whole (yes that also means you will make less money too because of Core)
>twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/934561766159220736
Colour me surprised

hmm...

Is this shitcoin going to pump if BTC freefalls after hitting 10k or is it going to fall together with it like yesterday?

>le dragon gayer

Pump obviously the miners mine btc to buy BCH and that's on record

It's began check bch charts ;)

pics or it didn't happen

DELETE THIS

ALL IN 100% OF MY LIFE-SAVINGS

About to kms or win

He said it articles are everywhere just google "coinbase core developers".

Stuck at 0.26 because of rogers buywall

Rip

>2 hours until operation dragon slayer begins
>posted 3 hours ago
>bch still 0.16

0.16 you mean.

Thanks OP I always wanted to know what you named your fap sessions.

he meant midnight pacific. gooks love that time for some raisin. 3am too. prob some old gook superstition about dead relatives.

mark my words:
once the price hits 3k
you will fall in love with your bags and will think:
how much higher can it go?
why hadn't I bought more?

till it dumps back to 1300-1500 in 5 seconds and you think why didn't i sell at 3k?
now what am I going to do with these bags?

You're right. Dragon is absolutely slaying.