Whats going on in the brain of people who aren't FUDing but actually believe bitcoin is going to crash any time soon?

Whats going on in the brain of people who aren't FUDing but actually believe bitcoin is going to crash any time soon?

Because I want a happening

you're naive if you don't think it can happen. we are approaching peak mania and there are so many catalysts that could cause it to crash. even without something like tether or bitconnect being exposed do you think guys like jamie dimon aren't going to short the fuck out of this low volume rally when futures trading starts?

I think whales will take advantage of the $10,000 hysteria to sell off their bags. If people see it going up they'll buy and i'm sure they've made comfy profits

Not even close on peak mania. Also bitcoin just got accepted to counties this year and future trades have yet to begun. You have not seen mania. Dot Com saw towns bankrupted as they bid for companies. Most people think bitcoin is a fad or a scam. We are not yet even trading at mania levels. You will see people become millionaires more often and then it will become sickening then you will be rich and you will then realize it's in a bubble.

Yeah, it's always seems like "peak mania" time to those who are already actively involved. You have to consider the impossible perspective of the ignorant masses.

You guys seem to think that all whales are all going to all sell at a certain value. If thats such a sure fact, then the whales waiting for the price to drop will set up a huge buy wall. For every whale that wants to sell at $10k, there's whales that want to get in at the cheap $9k. Bitcoin is going past the moon, and exiting the milky way galaxy.

Because it's a fucking tulip coin at this point. No one wants it to actually use it the way it was intended - they just want it because they think they can sell it to some sucker for a higher price. That is a really bad sign that shit is about to fall apart. That, and the mining requirements are becoming exceedingly ridiculous. Bitcoin is not sustainable.

>muh tulip

Good retort mate, see you in the year 2020 when you will need a dyson sphere to mine bitcoin

how new to crypto are you

Give me the quick rundown on this guy.

cash out

Also what the fuck is bitconnect i saw it spammed on normiebook

If you watch GDAX for a day, just a day, you'll see the massive buy and sell walls come out of nowhere, someone is steering this ship

Yeah, those are called institutional investors, and they all aren't on the same side and have conflicting interest.

Do buy and sell wall tactics work in the stock market?

Terrorist attack funded by bitcoin and government shuts it down

Stock market is a completely different ballpark than crypto. Bitcoin is FREE TRADE. The most free trade will ever get.

Is it too late to get into crypto?

Because you literally just started trading this summer and have never seen a crash and you quite literally are a summerfag

>the ignorant masses
The majority of people that are going to buy into magic internet money at any price already have.
It already is sickening, look at the daily chart of this monstrosity

Using nicehash i get over $5 per day in bitcoin with one single amd vega gpu.

BTC isn't gonna crash crash anymore. Only dips. Institutional buyers have HUGE buy walls set for whenever BTC dips.