Protip for all you faggots:

Protip for all you faggots:

Only buy coins with good logos and good names. Don't buy trash like PayPie, Basic Attention Token, Gnosis, "Bitcoin Diamond/Silver/Gold/Purple/Red/etc," NAV coin, Chainlink, and so on.

Basically, if you couldn't see yourself hearing a cashier say "that will be 5 ___" sir, then don't buy it. Unless you plan on riding a short pump and selling for something better.

Thank fuck I didn't listen to faggots like you when Antshares was $3.50.
/thread

ethereum sounds cool af and everyone thinks vitalik is going to be the next steve jobs or bill gates

>that will be 5 bitcoins sir
That sounds fucking stupid.

This! All my crypto buds missed out on the antshare moon... Except me. And this was before I knew about biz shills

Your box of hotpockets will be zero point zero zero zero two bitcoins sir

>implying by the time crypto is the medium of exchange we will even have cashiers

currency isnt the use case for most of those tokens you retard

>Do you accept ethereum here?
Sorry, this is a capitalist society

I would make an exception for asian coins.

Since, y'know, English isn't their first language.

can we get rid of amazon next?

you mean 20,000 Satoshi's?
Yep. Bless their engrish. Nulls is nothing. Nuls is everything. fucking kek. Mark my words though, that will be the next Antshares.

Yes, society will be a lifeless husk full of NEETs who never leave the house, and exclusively pay for their hotpockets via smart contract on decentralized exchanges with Solara Nexus Primetheum.

No retailer is going to say that their bread and milk is 20,000 "satoshis." No one wants to value things in fucking "satoshis."

I'm in crypto too, but at least I understand that it's just a bunch of autists trading air with each other trying to get rich.

you're half right, but by then Satoshi's will be the dollar equivalent of today's items.

Maybe. No one knows.

Do you think it will be stable enough to have the same consistent value?

I could hear people saying just "Eth" for short, kinda like how people say "bucks" instead of "dollars"

"That'll be 5 eth mate"

Only problem is that no realistic purchase would ever be 5 ETH, it would be like 0.00004 ETH and then it gets kinda silly for regular over the counter purchases.

Wtf, are you retarded? You proved his point exactly.

It didn't skyrocket until it rebranded to NEO.
If you know there'll be a rebrand, then yeah, it might be worth buying into.

You’re logic is shit. Just look at the word dollar objectively. Retards on this board

there are a hundred other shitcoins that have done the same thing. are you really that stupid you need to be spoon-fed each one?

Already covered that, bitch. OP's point stands.

Bro it went like 100x before the rebrand are you fucking retarded

Since you and OP are both faggots maybe you should get a room.

There's nothing wrong with "that will be 5 link, sir". Seems reasonable otherwise. Keep in mind cultural differences, though. Omise GO might sound phony and homosexual in the USA but at the same time, it might sound cool in Japan or Thailand.

>No retailer is going to say that their bread and milk is 20,000 "satoshis."

That will be 1 Trillion Zimbabwe dollars thanks.

>Only buy coins with good logos and good names.

It doesn't matter that. They're all pumps-and-dumps when all is said and done. The question is whether or not you got in at the right time.

and more importantly back out at the right time.

im all in

fuckkkk we're all lisping

>that will be 5 link, sir

Sir, you need 10,000 link for this pack of gum.

IOTA has the best name and logo

>bbc
i think its quite literally a trap

What if it has a good logo but the name is annoying. eg. IOTA

Imagine a cashier saying "That will be 5 IOTA" though, that would be cancer

sounds cool to me
different strokes i guess

PayPie sounds very odd but the tech is good

oh please, youll take that back when bat is added to coinbase

This unironically. Most neets on here have no grasp of aesthetics. It's like the difference between apple and android. Can't put lipstick on a pig you know.

Gah the postprocessing on this pic is atrocious. I have been at this very spot countless times, once on LSD even, and it didn't look anything like this.

And I'm not even kidding.
It's already accepted in your nearest airport.