An obvious $1000 coin

this is the default currency of the darkweb -- a global market worth billions. not to mention a untraceable/anonymous store of value; all of the illicit as well as legal uses for this coin are staggering.

you guys want a coin that has real utility? this is it. monero serves a purpose 24hrs a day. massively undervalued at its current price, i expect at least a 10x from here within 6 months to a year. markets haven't caught up with this coins value.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@playingpoodles/monero-v-zencash
steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@stealthtrader/how-does-zencash-compare
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1FtvrxGo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>market worth billions
market cap is already in the billions, dumdum

beyond the big 3, I am most bullish on this bad boy

>100 billion = billions
>30 billion = billions
>monero market cap = 2.5 billion

When rich people realize plebs monitor the BTC rich list and their finances in this space a publicly available they'll run to Monero.

The truth is Monero is the only currency that has fungibility. This is a requirement for real currency. Unlike BTC coins cannot be tainted and your finances cannot be tracked.

It's also the best way for early adopters to cash out without paying the tax man when they start to do that in the next few years. BTC > XMR > BTC > $$ Cayman Bank Account

I'm waiting on an XMR only exchange. Million dollar idea.

brilliant

IT'S FUCKING MOONING RIGHT NOW HURRY YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure an audit would catch this.
"No man, a random stranger just gifted me 500K in assets, I swear!"

after you transfer all your sick crypto gains into Monero, you transfer everything back into BTC using a secret account (Not some coinbase shit). Take your new wallet to a country with good banking trust laws like Cayman and sell it into a $ account. Use a trust, fucking panama papers shit. It's not hard.

additionally you can go btc -> monero -> btc -> cash out in bits using localbitcoin. this is pretty much foolproof

should i sell it atm and buy more at correction?

just hold it hasn't even mooned yet. wait a bit.

i wouldn't. this could very well breach $200 and stay there as support

In August my source predicted 8000% over until mid 2019.

mining it atm and it's all so worth it

Zencash is more private than Monero and costs far less. So if you were arguing strictly on fundamentals you should be shilling for zencash, but since you own Monero you shill Monero. I don't have any zencash myself for the record.

t. Retard

same here.

whats your hashspeed and current rig my friend?

ZenCash more private? LOL. Ya ZenCash is really good and not a scam that must be why there's 4 forks of that shit coin.

I'd rather by Dash than ZenCash.

141 xmr am i gonna make it?

can I sit in your lambo?

>People using zendash to buy stuff instead of monero
>that ever happening

user... you know.. you feel for a meme right?

old gaming rig. rx460, i7firstgen.
claymore out of the box.
supportxmr pool

What did you buy at?

yea u can

Monero is top dog but irecommend to get some Aeon too. At only $3 it's a steal. Once Monero is in the $200 -$250 range I think we'll see Aeon break out pushing $20 or $30. Maybe more depending how high Monero goes and if they get atomic swaps working

I've been thinking recently and it seems monero is the underdog in all of this. Just chilling and steadily making gains as chaos ensues elsewhere.
I think it would survive the bubble burst desu.

nice senpai, I've been using Minergate despite the hashloss but I'm still pulling 800h/s with all the devices I've got slaved.

bought just now

This but Monero shills act like it's ACTUALLY untraceable.

should I be mining this?

I keep seeing this but what does Aeon do that Monero doesn't? I get that it's like a litecoin to Monero's bitcoin, but will it really moon? Looks like Monero will be profitable to mine forever.

The important aspect of Monero is that you can't see what a transaction did on the blockchain. This is why the coins are fungible and why there is no richlist. Complete anonymity is another thing altogether, people just get them confused.

There are privacy tradeoffs for Aeon. It doesn't feature Confidential Transactions.

ty you can sit in my yacht after I buy a couple and keep mining

Nothing substantive to respond to, I don't think you faggots have done your homework. To the last guy, as I said I don't have any zencash, I am merely considering getting some.
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@playingpoodles/monero-v-zencash
steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@stealthtrader/how-does-zencash-compare
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1FtvrxGo8

what's the best way to buy Monero without having to give my ID and bank account info?

>playingpoodles
Immediately disregarded. What a complete faggot, I've read his shit on plebbit and he's an absolute moron and if you believe what he says then you have not done your own research, sorry.

You''re welcome to post arguments at any time. I understand you are lazy and don't want to type anything up because I'm the same, however you should be able to post a link to something comparing the two or an article outlining privacy features unique to Monero.

LOL at all the z-whatever scamcoin plebs. Fact of the matter is that DNMs will use Monero only, none of your z-garbage trash coins.

>Atomic swaps