How was 2017 for biz?

how was 2017 for biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

put $1500 in at the start of june, now ive got roughly ~$15000. could be better but im pretty stoked with my progress so far

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whatre you holding lad

Honestly i made that exact same amount in 2 weeks.

Howd you do it? Anything to do with BCH?

First of all neither of you fucking mouthbreathers have made anything yet. Secondly OP started with 10x less than you

Rode the BCH Pump (2k)
Got in the Dash Pump (4k)
Bought BTG sold on Bithumb(16k)

Didn't make as much as you but I'm glad I got into crypto this year. It's never too late

BitcoinGold

Sup pleb?

post your 2017 gains faggot

BCH was great and I sold at the top, whatre you holding now?

What did you start with? I'm not a year old yet, just a few months started with 1k and now I have 13.4K. I'm pretty fucking stoked with it, but now I feel like I'm getting wrecked.

Up 85% overall on gradual investment of $15k since May 2017. Made most of it from holding ETH, NEO, and ARK.

I would've made so much more if I didn't fuck around with shitcoins.

I started with 2k and have cashed out 6k
whatre you holding?

Sup Dash?

few months earlier and youd be up 1500%

what the fuck am i looking at

Oh shit I forgot my chart

damn nice job, whatd you buy?

It still hasn't sunk in for me.

Bought BTG at $275 @ Bittrex
Sold at Bithumb for around $650 average

Could I have done this as American?

How the fuck did you figure out to get in on those pumps?

OK well that is commendable work user

Most I really got out of Vertcoin. Got in when it was 1 Dollar and have been riding it since.
Swing traded a little Ark, got a little bit out of everything here and there like OMG and WTC. I try to diversify a lot. I do no make hyper gains, but my growth is stable even when Alts go down the shitter because I also convert all profits to BTC and just hodl

Very nice!

started in june.

got greedy with antshares and other rallys.

just made back everything i lost as of two days ago. so im up, probably be another 6 months before i make back what i put in.

Jesus fucking Christ, Goodspeed user

My net worth exceeded $100k for the first time in my life.

Made like 150k CAD

Amazing. Give us some advice on making gains like you.

lad how did you do this?

looks like ETH and NEO from here

Looks exactly like my chart, only x10

Cool

He liked or is 1:1000000 that just so happened to make the right trade

Cash and BTG were pretty predictable actually. Almost wanted to get in myself, but I pussied out.

Dunno what indicators there were for Dash though

I went from $1.3k to $6.3k. Too slow...

>it was late 2014

>MT gox had just crashed.

>I had just learned about BTC and was going down the rabbit hole! learning everything I could find.

>couple of month after i learned about bitcoin, i bought about 3 btc (at 950, 700, 600,) and i was sitting on them.

>Came across this video by money skelly
youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY

>I was sold. i was willing to give him 300 bucks to help build this "decentralized internet" even if he failed. At least he was trying and as an network guy, i knew we needed something like this.

>threw .25 btc at it (btc at 600). got 500 eth.

>2 days later, dropped another .25 btc at it.

>ended up with a 1k eth.

>never sold. Bought about 250 more eth at around 6 bucks.

>kept on buying btc. i have about 14.

>that 250 is now diversified into bunch of shit. (KMD, VTC, LINK, LTC, FUN, MOD, GRID+ etc) Lost of bunch of the 250 on DGB and other shitcoins.

still haven't touched my eth pre-slae wallet. lol . Iron hands niggers.

1k ETH here too
hold strong, brother

Cut my losses at the first dip inferior race reporting in

Who here bought SALT?

hahaha wtf man

:D

feels good desu

BCH - Just rode the wave when it went up.. That's about it. Took a gamble basically.

Dash - PCB Private Group (Paid)

BTG - Speculation guess. First i thought it was Neo. Then changed my mind at the last moment looking at charts.

I am completely new to this shit, how do I buy 1 bitcoin? Pretend I'm your grandparents and explain it to me pls. I missed out on this shit when I first heard about it years ago and I'm finally not a poorfag so I want to get in on it now.

PBC* typo

Where are you from?

So how do these paid private groups work? Is it a bunch of whales who decide what to pump?

US

It was interesting to say the least. Learned A LOT. Started with $200 on May 5th.

Never heard of Palm Beach Confidential?

You might heard of the name Teeka...

Basically $3,000+ a year for a membership and its closed now til late 2018.

We're not whales.

BTC chart shows the real story though. Don't ever buy LDOGE on yobit. Also don't play dice when you're down on your luck. Also don't play dice again when you win back your original investment.

That arbitrage
I could've easily x4 that night but I was too scared of using bithumb
I'm retarded

Create an account on Coinbase. The rest should be self explanatory

Respect.

Don't have blockfolio cuz i deleted it. Started in August with 4 k(.8 btc). Last time i checked i had less than 1k. i gave up on crypto and don't know how much my shit is. i come here for memes and news.

I just started but I've read hundreds of articles over the past two months and diversified my portfolio into what I believe will be the strong players in the game. Using various predictions from long term holders, and backing my portfolio with technology.

So far, I'm excited to see where this will go.

Be honest with me guys, am I gonna make it?

Drop RCN and Link and ride the Bitcoin wave until you have enough funds to actually substantially gamble on shitcoins.

Patience is key

it’s just that easy

Nah hes better off dumping everything into ltc

How the fuck.

Seriously tell me I have loans to pay off.

Why are you doing this?

Me to I want in I'm in college up over my ass in loans

He has autism

>a guy who discovered crypto in 2014 has had vastly more success than me; a 2010 initiate

I'm just so disappointed in myself, I was far too cynical and thought I was too smart to fall for the hype. All I need was some imagination and enthusiasm like this guy. Congratulations, genuinely, you deserve your reward for being a true believer.

Lost all the money I made on bitcoin on scam coins shilled here. Also, buy req. Tix to moon 10 usd tonite

It's just low volume shitcoin that one got sold for 0.1eth on ethdelta

I'm a bit excited and kind of upset that I didn't go through with my plan to dive into cryptos at the beginning of the summer the way I said I would.

Ok so I'm a total faggot but are you larping? Is this just a BS chart?

It just goes to show you the "pajeet makes shitcoins, pajeet sells 1 to friend for a dollar, pajeet is now worth 2 billion" meme is true

Considering buying a house so I can start a family.
So pretty good

do i have a chance to make it?

My harddrive died and lost my bitcoin...

1CZzx4VP7e1UxiAs
55RMbpy14V6HHME6SC