Does anyone here invest in the stock market or you all cryptomemers?

Does anyone here invest in the stock market or you all cryptomemers?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/CM.MKT.LCAP.GD.ZS?locations=NZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crypto ruined Veeky Forums

I'm in the NZX, boyo. Up 100% in 1 year. A2 Milk has been steadily pumping

I'll be getting into stocks once I have enough capital where the small % gains actually mean something

Until then, it's shitcoins all the way

Stay poor boomfag

Both

I'm gambling on GE, but also have a share of Sprint and two shares of Groupon which I got for free via Robinhood.

stock market is bullshit.

I realised that when I got a broker and found how incredibly stacked it is for insiders vs normies.

Crypto is open to ridiculous manipulation from devs etc, but at least the normals have a chance.

JNUG 4 life

I keep meaning to....but then my money triples again in crypto by accident and I forget..

im in that aswell actually, i actually met one of the board members at a food expo i as at earlier this year. he was a super cool and super rich asian guy, strongly believed in the direction of the company and im glad i still have part of my portfolio with them, also check out FREEDOM FOODS ;)

I keep about 10k in my broker account to day trade. I am pretty bad at it but it's fun and keeps my mind occupied when I get bored at work.

Did stock market for a few years. Did well, made 20% a year in the down/flat markets 2014-2016. Got into crypto, was making 20% a week. My stocks started going down cause I didn't care anymore, so I sold it all and just opened a roth index fund through my work that I max out now with the spare money going to crypto.

Fuck Boomer stock market. The only way to make it is to already be loaded and have all sorts of insider info.

Can attest I fed Veeky Forums insider info for gilead and it made me laff when their stock jumped horrifically right afterwards.

Unlike crypto thats the only way you can make actual money in the stockmarket without having a ton already.

I have an index fund with Vanguard that I've been pretty happy with, but that's about it.

For real, A2M is a fantastic company with very solid legal foundations too. They've essentially got a patent on this kind of milk and with the rabidly health-conscious Chinese gaining more disposable money and less trust in their own baby formula this is a winner. Have you also had a look at Bubs? I feel like I missed the boat with that one.

Damn, Freedom Foods looks great. I'll do a little more research and wait for a dip. Thanks for the tip!

Stocks are a nice place to park your money when you take profits from cryptos. Diversify into that shit from time to time and with a little attention you can make some comfy gains. Nothing like crypto at all, but much more stable than crypto. If I actually make millions with muh coins, the comfy gains I make after shifting half of that into stocks is what I'll depend on for retirement income. Who knows how long the coins train will keep chugging?

Most my money is in vanguard funds and stocks, I play with about 10% in crypto

don't have time for slow gains and retire when i'm 65, lol. gotta retire now, so crypto it is

I do stocks and I've beat the market consistently for two years but I've made more in crypto with a quarter of what I've invested in stocks in a matter of a couple months. So...it's hard not to dream of going back in time and putting my money all in crypto instead of stocks.

dow still has the best risk adjusted returns and will have, it's been insanely good machine past 10 years. crypto is nice piece of portfolio

Everything but my oil and gas shares up up at least 20%. Doubled most of my marijuana stocks and about to triple two of them, all but one are tax free due to being TFSAs.

Have some money in crypto which has overall doubled but I don't have the knowledge to set up a trading bot and usually end up losing when I try anything more than once a week or so.

>A2M
nice.

recently seen the nz stockmarked is faily undervalued in comparison to other countries.
sounds good to me.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/CM.MKT.LCAP.GD.ZS?locations=NZ

100% this. 50/50 stocks and crypto and even my stocks portfolio is fairly "high risk" compared to your boomer SPY and VFIAX

How would I go about trading on the NZ stock market, or really any other foreign country than the US?

Stuck in northern Canada and looking to diversify.

i also buy blockchain meme stocks

>people making more money than ever
>ruined

get back to dropshipping

Hahaha dont invest here in New Zealand, the government and local economists are beginning to warn of an impending housing crash. Our stock market has risen by over 125% in 5 years, its highly overvalued given that the companies listed are localised onto the New Zealand economy. Stay away and buy metals and cryptos, the stock market is due for a correction and its best to hedge your bets in a global basis instead of relying upon national economic health.

>dividing by VIX
retarded

Also have a bunch of random holdings on motifinvesting.com. Up 35% on those.

jelly of those amzn gains