Green Wojak Thread: Alt Bullrun Edition

Celebrate your gains, discuss which coins you are comfy holding, and price predictions over the next few weeks

Litecoin always comfy. great returns with relatively low risk to other cryptos.

GOT DRUNK AND DROPPED $27K IN BTC

WOKE UP AND PANIC SOLD FOR $21K

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO MEEEE

>kyber
when's this gook token going to get some love?

Lil doofus always hodl in minor drop situations. Since you just givin away money you should’ve passed some on to us poorfags

>Comfy holdings

BTC - 65%
LTC - 10%
ETH - 10%
XMR - 10%
DASH - 2%
ZEN - 2%

OMG and LTC making me some comfy gains. Feels good.

up 90% this month

we'll make it lads

Roast me I'm comfy af

You could have doubled your portfolio by working a 2 hour shift at McDonalds instead of bothering to invest that

this. every-fucking-thing else has mooned, getting real tired of your shit Kyber.

comfy with IOTA and BTC

TNT priming up

shit that's a good pink wojak

Why do you have so little skin in the game?

>.23 cents in BTC
is this even possible?

Anyone have advice for me? I bought some BTC back when it was around 4k and forgot about it up until a few weeks ago when i saw it was over 9k. I'm new to the shitcoin game.

I think I'm probably spread too thin in the altcoins, not shown hodlings are IOT, POWR, BAT and ZRX with $100-200 USD behind each one varying. I fucked up and bought POWR when it was high and sliding but I'm too stubborn to sell.

who here holding ADA? Cardano is going places

I seriously love how my one day chart looks right now. Never had such a perfect shape before.

Everyones chart loos like that because it uses only 4 data points for daily charts for some fucking reason

why even bother downloading blockfolio with nothing in crypto lmao

cash out now and buy two of these so you can start earning some real money

you have 14 bucks?

Holding zCoin up 200% can’t sell coz holding for MN

Holding Syscoin up 100% can’t sell coz holding for MN

Holding POWR up 200% can’t sell coz holding for 1 B market cap

Holding SUB can’t sell coz hasn’t even hit Bittrex burn yet

Holding SONM coz its fucking .10 and who is going to sell at $.10 coin when it’s going to double soon

Holding ETH coz i have to wait to buy BTC on a dip

I haven't put my own money into crypto yet, this 14 bucks I got free when I sold my NiggerCoins I got free in the midst of the frenzy, for waves, and sold most waves to btc and withdrew to an exchange and bought some shitcoins

>holding for 1 B market cap

yeah that's never going to happen faggot