WARNING

Take heed guys. This is just waiting for a pinprick.

Other urls found in this thread:

woobull.com/introducing-nvt-ratio-bitcoins-pe-ratio-use-it-to-detect-bubbles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dot com bubble was moving 3 trillion usd
We are not even close to that

>bitcoins
>earnings
they'll never get it, will they?

Curious as to what metric they're using to measure bitcoin's earnings.

i'm not sure if you get it user

no need to worry.

Total MARKET CAP of dotcom bubble was $1 TRILLION.

Total CRYPTO Market Cap is ~$250billion. If the total cryptomarket cap is around $700billion and no one has yet to adopt any of the proposed block chain techs...then I would be very afraid and start looking for exits.

(((birinyi associates)))

It's not the market cap, putz. It's the ROI. Why can't you cultists understand this?

Where has all this FUD gotten you? What has any of it meant so far? Look at the track record.

>earnings
>bitcoin == contract with nakamoto
>WHO DO I SUE?!
>boomers

where to you expect the fuel to keep coming from? broke ass NEETs with no fucking jobs?

>tfw there is no company taking profits, only neets exchanging with indians

You do realize that trying to ascribe a metric like P/E to bitcoin is retarded, right?

>not going by market cap

What the actual fuck?

Comparing a currency to a single stock

555Comeonnow.jpg
laughinghomer.png
disgustedmousegirl.jpg

Lrn2read tard.

>single stock

The absolute state of biz. Fuck it. You dumbshits deserve to lose your money. Mother of fucking Christ....

>muh one metric

from people that lost 1000's of BTC by throwing out harddrives, making the actual number of useable bitcoins MUCH lower than shown on CMC

They are grasping for something relative to make a comparison.

Large price, low fees was the whole idea of bitcoin so yeah its doesn't make sense

Another metric people tried was marketcap/daily volume, but since its being hodled and not transfered, that doesn't work either

New asset class, new animal. They'll figure it out

or these things were fucking right all along and bitcoin doesn't work

this guy

Occams razor tells me you're probably just a brainlet, not that everyone else is wrong

I much prefer the analysis by woobull.com/introducing-nvt-ratio-bitcoins-pe-ratio-use-it-to-detect-bubbles/ which says that we're still fine.

>Comparing 21 million coins, probably even a shit load less than that to the hundreds of millions of stocks created.
>Not doing market cap.

The absolute state of biz economics.

Please leave biz filthy nocoiner.

>everyone

You mean like the 1% of amerifats in a country with a 99% retard tier population? Of course they could be fucking wrong. If it pops it was a bubble and PE called it.

Google "Return On Investment" you insatiable moron. God DAMN tbis board has become overrun with fucking kids who think they're the next warren buffet.

Recommendations on a crypto-enthusiast board that's NOT full of chap-dicked millennials? Anyone?

>He's expecting quality discussion boards
>On Veeky Forums

You come here in the last few months or something?

Why do you even give a fuck or even posting here?

Do you own alt coins?

Cant cash out?

yeah, go back to plebbit and stay there

Some of us making real gains you could only dream about but.

/r/bitcoin fagot.

(You) stay the fuck out of this shit for brains

congratulations on turning your $20 allowance into $30. Now go buy a razor and scrape that fruit mold off your upper lip ya fucking delinquent.

>Recommendations on a crypto-enthusiast board that's NOT full of chap-dicked millennials? Anyone?
Looks like we got ourselves a couple salty nocoiner boomers.

Let's show em how we treat his kind.

This much salt.

>thinks a blockfolio screenshot is proof of anything

Fuck outta here ya little larping bitch.

PE is a metric the people with all the fucking money understand, you jumping up about muh market cap does fucking nothing to change this. The boomers that think it is a scam see this and go 'ah, i knew it', then go and short it all down the fucking dunny pipe. Meanwhile your scratching your head wondering where your entire net worth went because you thought market cap was all there was

>The boomers that think it is a scam see this and go 'ah, i knew it', then go and short it all down the fucking dunny pipe
t. retard

>price-to-transaction-fees
wtf that metric makes no fucking sense in this comparison

> 7 posts by this ID
> they are all shit

>larping pic related.

Pic related been hedging bets for awhile now, just because I have faith doesn’t mean I wasn’t here for the first crash. The majority of my wealth is in bricks and mortar.

they are a bit shit

Econometrics. Not even once.

Dot com was 8 trillion.

Equal to the market cap of gold.