I SOLD BTC AT 9400 EXPECTING THE DIP!

I SOLD BTC AT 9400 EXPECTING THE DIP!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

it's gonna crash hard soon once the whales fill their belly completely they will cash in big

BUY BACK OR CRY LATER

Buy back QUICK BEFORE IT HITS 10k!

You're sweating 4% on something thats made 2000% this year? Once this touches 10k it will get crushed.

You sold near the top, why are you crying.
Place your buy order around 6000 and stop being assmad.

>it's gonna crash hard soon once the whales fill their belly completely they will cash in big
What will they dump it for? ETH?

Why are you gambling with btc
This is the safest hodl

this is a fucking meme, nobody is waiting for an extra ~$20 to fucking dump, the dump IS now and is what's keeping the price back

It's a lot more likely it will quickly climb to 10,500. This shit always climbs an additional 500 after it breaks a new 1k.

So far, selling bitcoin has always been a mistake.

because by selling at top, and then rebuying during crash, it will lead to doubling of your btc.

Basically, why have a million dollars when you can have 2 million

I SOLD AT 8200

Could be a repeat of 5000, where it touched it for a nanosecond before crashing to the ground.

It'll easily go below that during the dip though.
7k easy, 6k maybe.

Yeah so why risk that over a few extra bucks? You need to be expecting BTC to push well through 10k if you're still hodling now

>tfw cashed out at 8k waiting for a dip

>Sold at 10 BTC $5990
>Bought back in at $8150
>Missed $21,000 of gains

A-at least I'm making gainz right now right guys???

Whales are leading FOMOtards to early deaths...

Litecoin

xmr and unironically bch

kek
never sell bitcoin
dumb normie

>whales
>cash in big

Im a noob i bought at 8.2k and 9k and im hodling for ever id rather just weather it if it crashes than miss out if this is the new bottom

It could always be worse. I sold the last few hundred of Bitcoin I had at 9200 and bought quantstamp

>few hundred bitcoin

You already made it cares at this point

Buy more when it crashes so your average buy-in drops and it'll take less of an increase afterwards to make a profit.

>not shorting right now if you expect the dip
Although big money is hopping on the bandwagon now so I don't expect it to crash until they've gotten some return and start liquidating themselves.

i want to kill myself