Who here /smartmoney/

who here /smartmoney/

just opened a $30k, 25x lev short with on BTC. enjoy the ride back down to $8200 losers

Prepare to get liquidated by whales

ISHYGDDT

>Smart
>Telling others your plan
kek

I've sent this information to China HQ.

>gambling with other peoples' money
godspeed you

30k?

wat is that... a position for ants?

You fucking nitwit. Bitcoin from 10K > 15K > 23K > 40K >63K 110K by EOY 2018 Alt markets completely abandoned, big shitstorm, watch idiot

I have on biz for quite a while. I really miss not making $300k in a year and reading about some poorfag wiping his ass with a washcloth to save $0.01 on toilet paper. Those were the glory days.

millions of new coinbase users say otherwise

This. I would never announce such a thing on here. You don't think their bots scan this shit? Why WOULDN'T they?

Congrats on your easy million m8

What goes up must go down sweetcheeks.
You don't get more satoshis by simply holding, need to trade sometimes.

>What goes up must go down sweetcheeks.

It will. After the whales pump it up to liquidate the shorters before putting in their own shorts

millions of more potential panic sells, accelerating a dip to a crash

9983 gentlemen

hows that short working out?

it's gonna drop soon

it has to, 10k most obvious barrier in crypto...

and you see that is the problem, whales are going to feed on all those shorts, going to be a blood bath, I am thinking we see 10500 or 11k before seeing a major correction.

this

there's a 400 mil wall @ 10k, which is obviously getting pulled, however big money is never gonna let this short opportunity fly by. this is absolutely gonna drop

tho i think op is getting liquidated before that

retard here. If op hits that short, how much money does he make.

like 135k

>shorting in anticipation of a crash, at super high leverage
newbie mistake

Where the fuck can you trade with that kind of leverage?

cant panic sell when you have to wait 7 days for your coins mate. choose the timing wisely mate

bitmex, up to 100x

stay away

shorters detected

No I don't trade margin anymore and most people on this board are not cut out for it. Just giving a fair warning. Drop the name faggot.

>I lost money on bitmex waaaaaahhhhhh
Thank you for your donation to my wallet

here it comes

thanks for the money goyim