Crypto

I have 1 thousand to invest that I would like to let sit for around 18 months to 2 years. If this coin goes from $100 to $1000 that yields a return of nearly 10k yes? Alternate thoughts/coins/options for my investment? Not trying to get rich but don't mind it.

are you really asking us what 1000 x 10 is?

Power ledger

Big return means big risk. Don't aim for 10x if you're not willing to accept 0x.

EOS looks like a good bet.

50% BTC
15% LTC
15% ETH
15% XMR
5% shitcoin of the week

for that time frame to not touch i'd take a hard look at REQ otherwise POWR would probably would be the other one to come to mind

disclaimer i have both do your own research

Trips is right Yung anonin

Kek

buy litecoin before it reaches $100

>OP

Yes. Thx user.

Disclaimer. I know what BTC, LTC, ETH are.
Not sure of the terms REQ, POWR, XMR, EOS, Power Ledger. Is there some recommended reading? I've literally just started glancing over this whole field of investing and investing in general. But it seems like a career option if you educate yourself.

WHAT THE FUK IS LITECOIN EVEN USED FOR??? FUKKKK SO MANY STUPID ASS COINS THAT ARE USELESS>

Litecoin is great for moving money around quickly and efficiently

its used to take money away from normies signing up on nocoinerbase

REQ- Request Network
etc for the rest
theyre the idk waht the fuck to call em, trading letters of the coins on exchanges, the same way ETH is ethereum, BTC bitcoin, etc. look up the companies and research research :c

it's called a token symbol

Thank you. Is there a centralized interface to manage the buying and selling of crypto? I made an account with Coinbase but have not really touched it yet. Could that platform manage everything?

Litecoin is a shitcoin and so is Bcore. Bitcoin Cash renders both irrelevant.

sounds about right. rip brains

coinbase is fine if all youre doing is buying and holding the coins they offer there. the fees are a lot higher than other exchanges though

if youre after a specific coin then you can hit up coinmarketcap, click markets, and it will show you which exchanges its listed on

Is it really a shitcoin though if you can use it to generate currency, which you then cash out and or buy physical metals with? //yield =$$$

also you should be aware that bitcoin has large fees associated with sending it between wallets. If your intention is to buy off coinbase to send to an exchange to buy other coins, you should do it with ethereum. Cheap and fast

If I could profitably mine LTC I would definitely do it too and dump it on market bagholders

Is a bagholder a stock that you're just holding out for in hopes it will shoot up? Like I see some stocks worth like 0.0023 or something. If it were to reach the whole dollars margin that sounds like a pretty decent return if I'm not mistaken/retarded.

If you can't do pre-school math you are never gonna make it quit before you start

Take that back, bitch

just verifying stock math is the same as real world math user thanks. assuming this is the real world anymore.

> (OP)
>50% BTC
>15% LTC
>15% ETH
>15% XMR
>5% shitcoin of the week

OP, put your money here and lurk more. Be skeptical of everyone trying to shill you into buying their bags. You can make it too.

thx 4 support

quality advice except that should be -10x

1x

I thought coinbase had low fees

at least for small amounts under $1000

>Is a bagholder a stock that you're just holding out for in hopes it will shoot up?

You seem to be both correct and retarded.
Who would have guessed?

Cloak, going open source this month. Low supply and market cap. Gonna make some big money.

Litecoin logs twice as many transactions as bcash.
So the market disagrees. Once the bitstamp and coinbase bcash comes available this will be reflected in price imo.

Litecoin has the most usage in terms of transactions and $ sent of all big coins when adjusted fot Mcap.

A bagholder is a person (you). Bags are assets (stocks, crypto whatever) that are currently worth less than when you bought them. You are right that you hold them in the hope they will shoot back up.