Researching Power Ledger

Hey guys.. I'm umm researching Power Ledger... could you guys post all your pics of Dr. Jemma Green? Be respectful please.

leave this shitcoin, trust me this ones not going to perform

mummy ledger is dormant for now , still holding 1950, will do so until its on mars

She has nice tits

Please use the term breasts or Udders. Respect.

If I was going to but I would wait until the market cap is lower. I guess most of the fucks here are too young to remember Enron. This is Enron 2.0 or a really shitty dividend market by crypto expectations.

interviewed about cup size

mommy is filling her bags so she can feed her babies once more

I wish it was enron. At least enron could make it over a billion dollars

Mommy I love ur bags. Dump them on me.

Mummmmy suck suck boner.

Always trust a company that deploys a Jewish titcow.

Is she Jewish? I don't have a problem with Jews. My prick could satisfy her. That is what is important.

This shit was a Jewish green energy scam.
Also, her husband has a membership to the Knights of Malta. I shit you not, almost fell out of my chair when I found out

well she is an ex investment banker, shouldve been easy to spot

husband? You telling me I can't get a piece of this???

Her husband had to have children to incubate these massive meat melons. That sucks. They probably don't have sex anymore.

Is there a floor on breast sag?

> i have no idea what I'm doing

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!!!!!! MOMMY NEEDS TO PUMP!!!!

Yes: the floor.

But dear, I know you like my bewbies. But please pay attention to my ass too

KHAZAR KHAZAR MILKERS

psst come here user

Qash boii

closer baka!

I want to suffocate under mommy's bags!

you sold you little faggot

Google it you piece of shit. No shilling here. Its having the bag holders already. pajeet

I did at ATH, fucking buttblasted you fucks with my walls all the way down. Buying back soon, when? Heh I'm not telling user.

I don't own any lol. Where did you get that idea?

Can I have some of my money back, please?

this is total bullshit

i bought and sold profit in two waves and now im stuck on the third round, big deal

you "bag holders lel" memers forget some of us have actual incomes so a long term hold is no biggie

I'll be quite happy to buy your bags at 4000sato mrhmrmmmm... Working man's money.

kek'd

PAY ME BACK YOU NIGGER

This isn't the confido ICO now is it

Is.she hairy?

Most certainly. The occasional shave before a night out with her husband maybe, otherwise she keeps it just trimmed because it's way more practical to do so