Bitcoin

The fucking delusion is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
youtu.be/7LE7NaOyRUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The FUD is certainly real, that's for certain.

Shit money used to take days to transfer.

don't worry bro as long as the price keeps going up that in itself proves its legitimacy.
100000000000000000000000000 by 2018

Oh god people you are delusional.
Why there is LTC? why there is other alt coins?
Store value on BTC, transfer money with LTC or other alt coins of your choosing.

One day this meme will die and you will suffer.

Bitcoin is a bubble and will die one day

Cryptocurrencies as a whole are here to stay and something better will survive and thrive. The concept of a digital world currency is too good to not be picked up

Why is BTC a good store of value? Functionally speaking it's equivalent to LTC.

All it has is a name and first mover advantage

>muh bitcoin is worthless because of slow transaction times and high fees

Paying for things with gold bullion would surely be shit, but it doesn't make the gold any less valuable.

> He thinks of transaction fees in terms of USD.

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Who needs to make any transactions? LOL Bitcoin is a store of vlue, like gold. You buy gold in the bank, but you don't take it home, do you? No, you leave it on a safe, because it is heavy as fuck to transport everywhere. Bitcoin is the same. You just buy it and leave it on the exchange, because it is slow and expensive to move around. You can keep FUDing all you want. Just bought 10 bitcoins with my life's savings. Will sell it when it reaches 100k a piece. I will be a millionaire then, while you nerdy freaks do your damage control. Once bitcoin crosses 10k, it's going to 100k in a few months. Once that mental barrier is broken, we can only go up. TO THE MOON!

And that's exactly why it'll one day tank and a better alt will hopefully come to actually be a good digital currency that can be used forever

Still, I'll ride this to the top as long as I can

one day you faggots will learn why you don't want your money to be the same thing you keep your wealth in.

You know what's better than a store of value? A store of value that you can also use to transact quickly whenever you feel like it

Except that you end up with mega rich whales hoarding it

I agree. Hopefully I'll be aware enough to buy the true successor before it explodes.

Good luck user

>he measures the value of bitcoin in terms of USD

when you transfer money, there is no a guy in the bank that goes vault to the to put the money in the account of the other person. It's the same with the brand value, you just have value in a paper, that's real money?

Who the fuck cares.

I haven't worked in 5 years.

I already made it. I'm just selling to suckers at this point.

For fucks sake I was buying this shit at $300 a few years ago. Last year I bought ETH at $7-$13 and people still buy this shit at $450..

WTF

Got my eyes on what I think it could potentially be down the line and I hope I'm right. Hopefully we can both make it

>Store value on BTC, transfer money with LTC
>Pay massive fee's to move btc to other alt coin
BTC is a shit store of value, and a shit coin, how long are you (((bitcoin))) maximalists going to keep moving goal posts

>coin fails at the one thing it's designed to do
>let's move the goal posts!

proof of 10 btc buy?

Care to share? I'm down to research and diversify if it looks good

Did all you brainlets not consider that the timing of the network slowdown might not be coincidental?

Everyone knows the normie adoption is about to start. The last thing the crypto economy wants is for brainlets to flood in, buy up bitcoin, and then use them to purchase the new Ed Sheeran cd on Amazon. That further concentrates the wealth back into the existing, established system.

This would be a big problem for a new world economic model. The low transactability of bitcoin may be it's greatest defence against normie derp.

The first mover advantage is fucking huge though. It's the very concept of crypto currency that Trust = Time X Work.

No other coin can actually catch up to BTC and that's why I believe he'll stay King. No matter what other superior Altcoin might come that actually lives up to the Bitcoin hype and goes beyond the 10k and catches up to BTC, years from now, the moment bad news come or a major dip happens, like they always do, everyone is gonna move back to BTC again, simply because it's the most reliable value. It'll be shitty for trading, but BTC truly will be the digital gold. Alle coin values will forever be based on Satoshi and Bitcoin.

>Can’t wait to spend 3 days for an email to go through. Because that’s totally the future.

Can these fucking idiots see 2 feet in front of them?

Look into Chia. Not even gonna be able to be bought until near the middle of 2018 so just put it in the back of your mind

Is it? Because shit that can be dumped quickly in response to FUD and bad news, tends to not be a really good store of value. Bitcoin's slowness might actually be a benefit, as people can't dump Bitcoin immediately and people know this, so people tend to "sit out" bad news instead of just selling.

Look at Digibyte. Transaction speed is a double edged sword.

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-store of value

Psssh user. Don't shill it yet, I wanna get in on it too

Okay fine no more shilling until after the ICO is over

so digibyte failed because of the fast transactions speed?

This is the most retarded logic I've seen displayed on a Cantonese crossword puzzle forum

That sounds pretty fucked up senpai. Idk how easy it is to predict something as new as Bitcoin/the state of cryptos 10 years into the future.

>cryptocurrencies are valued for their functionality!
>normies care about the speed and cost of transactions, because all of them use crypto to buy things in their daily lives

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look.

My thick n heavy link bags are Killin my back rn

Alts are called alts for a reason.

They're the alternative to the standard.

what's your point?

>To brainlet to understand what he is seeing happen

Nice try Charlie

Not the main reason, but it goes to show that fast transaction speeds don't help at all to store value.

Well this is based off the assumption that Crypto gets mainstream adoption, but I just don't see it happening without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is all normies want and care about. Bitcoin will stay King very long into the game and the longer he stays King the more untested his position becomes is what I'm saying

Ethereum has rendered bitcoin obsolete. This fact will only become clearer as time goes on

every normie i talk to remembers eth hacked and shy away.

I don't know mang. This can go quite on a bit. Especially if the tether thing is real

youtu.be/7LE7NaOyRUo

Let them think that OP, those are who we are going to unload our bags on

Delusional, Craig Wright himself said it doesn't logically make sense for anyone to use BTC since it's inferior to BCH in it's transaction use as a currency.

He's right about one thing though... After the 10k barrier nothing means shit until 100k

Jihan is not aesthetic at all.

Jihan is lovely, be nice to him.

Its not a store of value. Gold is a store of value because people will always use it and need it. Bitcoin on the other hand has no function besides being owned and traded. Therefore not a store of value. Stores of value also don't go up 4000% in 1 year

You're forgetting its scarcity which gives it value because of it's supply.

1 use -
a hedge against inflation.
I'm sure there's more but im drunk and high right now and I don't give a fuck

Like bitcoin really is some crazy virus. It just keeps going up in value because of its relative scarcity over time and expanded use.

It's the opposite of usurious jewish fiat.
It only looks so good, because the alternative is so kiked out.

>S T O R E O F V A L U E
>T
>O
>R
>E
>O
>F
>V
>A
>L
>U
>E

>tfw i lost the ETH train at 8 dollars

Monero can replace it

>not mining eth right now
God knows I don't play videogames anymore all this basic hardware knowledge had to be put to some use.

hmm.. so we should reduce the block size to 10kb, should increase the value.

That’s because you talk to brainlets and bagholders of obsolete coins.

Have fun being poor