Why won't this fucker make gains? It's the obvious answer...

Why won't this fucker make gains? It's the obvious answer. Will boomers buying BTC eventually find out about Ethereum or will they just buy BTC and not learn anything more?

Nigger it just went up 70% in two weeks.

No one knows what the fuck it is yet. If they did they would buy the shit out of it

Its doing more transactions than Bitcoin by a near factor of 2x for 59x less in fees.

Its also got way more developers using and building on it and does a fuck load more than Bitcoin ever could, oh and it doesnt fork to shit every second week.

Patience user.

ETH will leave BTC in the dust next year.

no hard cap -> less incentive to go up per unit

>i spent my week's allowance on this coin why the fuck hasnt it double yet

>It's the obvious answer.
ETH has no use cases beyond scam ICOs. Solidity is a shit language that has had 3 major hacks in the last year.

Vitalik is a gay 23 year old marxist who wants to censor things he doesn't like.

>not making gains
What the fuck are you on about mate

ETH is MS

BTC is AAPL

One is clearly sexier.

Why can't it be a currency? It seems better at being a currency than bitcoin which is actually supposed to be a currency.

Personally I don't hold eth because it's too complex and powerful for people to use. There is always the risk that some big smart contract gets fucked up. I prefer the btc smooth ride

This time next year you will be begging for it to dip so you can buy more. Consider yourself blessed to have the time to accumulate.

>I don’t hold ETH

>it’s too complex

No it’s not you fucking retard

So if people make new coins based on Ethereum will Ethereum actually go up in value or just the coins they make?

The most intelligent post on Veeky Forums in months

Proof of Stake coming to fuck this thing in the ass.

yeah it actually is. how many people do you know that can write simple bug free solidity code? this is huge problem. people writing to complex shit

Like fuck the price lower?

What's that?

I'm going to put my all BTC in ETH right now, becouse I think that it will crash afrer 10k, and ETH moons

lol. you new?

Smart man.

explain me, please

tl;dr what makes ethereum popular is you can mine it profitably on consumer hardware proof of stake kills all mining and essentially turns existing ethereum into interest generating assets in lieu of that

>this meme again

You don’t need to write solidity to use ethereum you dribbling retard.

What obsolete coins are you bagholding? Come on, don’t be shy, tell us what coins retards like you like.

It's been falling steadily since its spike in july

Fuck miners, they can mine ETC when ETH goes POS. Or mine some other obsolete shit like bitcoin

If bitcoin crashes hard, ether is gonna crash hard too

Both

Not if people see how unstable the gains in bitcoin are and jump ship to the next biggest one (ETH).

ETH is the coin people should be buying if they actually understood what the fuck they were buying.

You know that bitcoin has been pumped hard by mostly normies because it's the only shit they are buying despite it being a giant piece of shit with only name recognition to carry it.

so where put my money now, I want make gains on btc crash

But user all BTC needs to be is a name for it to work, it HAS delivered

>they can mine
No they actually can't.

dribbling retard me has 500 eth on my nano and 10k omg in mew

BTC would also need a working protocol and network for it to become actually mainstream. That is why it will never be adopted. The price will definitely blow past 10k though before correcting some day.

It's literally at an ATH right now
>Inb4 hurr btc value
Thinking in Satoshis is retarded.

It is working

Could you please explain why you feel like thinking in satoshis is retarded?

Exactly the opposite, fool

Are yall niggers ?? Sad because ETH didnt moon out yet. Accumulate for fucks sake
We got it for cheap now

Would you say bitcoin has increased in value in the past year?

Thinking in Satoshis is only useful to test if you beat what you would have made by simply holding bitcoin. In that sense it's similar to hedge funds testing themselves against the S&P 500. However, where the S&P index has a 60 year track record, bitcoin is completely uncertain. It may crash down to 2k and stay there for a few years (remember 2013?). It may rise to 360k. It may be completely replaced by Bcash or any other alt.

Furthermore, 99.9% of the world's transactions are still done in fiat (don't quote me on the actual figure) . If you want to use your wealth to buy almost anything, you'll have to convert back. Therefore it makes sense to use fiat to track your gains. Could you have made more if you held bitcoin? Possibly. But I also could have made 66% yesterday by buying 1050 call options on alphabet. Does that make it the standard?

Once bitcoin completely replaces fiat, it makes sense to track your gains in sats, but for now this is a pipe dream. My ethereum is worth 60% more dollars than it was a month ago, and those are dollars I can actually use.