Anybody else totally lost perspective

i legit dont know the value of money anymore. what is considered alot what is not

crypto has fuked me all the way up. people work months for money we lose/make dickin around in hours

what would you consider "made it" money with no moontalk

when would you cashout.

i legit cant tell if we at infancy or peak bubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-PRC4WRoCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I get there I don't like where I'm at.

Congratulations. You're essentially a stockbroker in the new digital age. Only instead of having needed to go through rites of nepotism and bullshit, the internet allowed you to experience and succeed in the very same way as your 20th century counterpart from the convenience of your room. You already have have the same mindset so how bout you try getting a reservation at Dorsia now?

100k I would look to cash out enough to wipe away all my debt (~30k)

Would have to deal with the tax man as well which means realistically I’d have to cash out 40k-50k

After that I would just keep accumulating until I’m a gorrilionaire

How many BTC for her to sit in my face?

0.005 where im from. 100% srs

This isn't a bad thing, money never had true value to begin with, excluding the metal its made from (which even then is questionable).
Take solace in the fact that you're mind is perceiving money as it should.

>what would you consider "made it" money with no moontalk
$1'000,000 net profit before taxes (If I do pay them). That's what I want to get from this.

>when would you cashout.
Once I hit $40-50k I'll cash out what I have invested times two (If I stated with 7.5k I'll get 15k out), then I'll work with what's left of it.
I will never stop, this is fun.

Where are you from? 0.005 BTC is ridiculously cheap for that kind of service

My plan is when the time comes I won't have to cash out

Pretty much. I made 50k from crypto this year. My wagecel earnings for the last 5 years have consistently been

You cant cash out

My idea of "made it" is $1,000,000, after tax. Obviously not enough to buy a lambo, a mansion, and a bimbo, but it's enough for me to live off of for the rest of my life.

underrated post

Why does anyone think this meme is funny? Literally no one is falling for this weak ass bait & they never did. Lots of us cash out small amounts regularly.

I have lost all perspective of money. I remember last year when i made $10k and felt ecstatic. The last 3 months i made $70k and i feel nothing.

>0.005
likewise. the first $10k feeling is just like after your first murder..... you literally feel nothing but still seeking that first rush.

>tfw made 3k this week just from trading shitcoins on ED

yet i still feel empty inside. wtf is going on? is this the feeling those hectic investment bankers bang on about all the time, its impossible to satisfy your craving for money?

I finally revealed to my friends and family that I became a literal millionaire thanks to crypto when they thought I was just a NEET doing nothing but masturbating to hentai in my room all day long. Suddenly everyone's nice to me and my roommate wants to fuck. Crypto opened my eyes about the people I'm surrounded by and I'm thankful for that revelation. Cashing out so that I can move out on my own and finally realize my dream of masturbatibg to hentai in my room all day long.

I used to make 28k a year after taxes working retail, made hundreds of thousands in crypto this year just holding. I still haven't psychologically adjusted.

You made 50k cashed out after taxes? I think most Anons are confused about how much they "made" in crypto.

This is literally my end goal in life. I just want enough money to be alone in my room watching anime.

kek'd

Just tried making this comment but didn't work, I'll try again. I've made about $400k aud since 2013. My initial investment was about $2000. I still feel poor. I'm so tight now I won't buy food or clothes unless they're really cheap. I used to spend money endlessly on junk and shit. I think if I had all my coins as cold hard cash I'd feel differently

Dorsia has great sea urchin ceviche

You are starting to get it user

i worked two jobs this springsummer/fall, made $20 something grand working 1500 hours, and lost maybe double that in potential gains (still up 25x though). on one particular day I worked 12 hours with a 30 minute break, both jobs were short staffed and by that time i had gotten to my break I completely missed a swing and ended up on the wrong side. Cost me almost 1 btc.

Next week is my last week wagecucking. I'm gonna keep the second job at a day or two a week to keep me fresh. But I worked 1500 hours for somebody else and lost money doing it. Plus I'm gonna pay extra taxes on that labor. Fuck that. Next up: Incorporating

But yeah my goals went from pay off student loans, to house downpayment, to cash for a house, to minimum 40 acres, to 1000-2000 acres (or a few hundred of very high quality land)

give it some time. judging from your response. you're past halfway there. Soon you'll fucking love it and you'll be memeing too.

I'll give you a hint: this thread topic is extremely relevant to "getting" the can't cash out meme.

Get a job doing moderate labor, so yore brain doesnt turn into deoxygenated mush and you can get physical gains

its an infinite goal. endless purpose.

What app/website does everyone use? Coinbase? So what, you just look out for trends and pump some money in and hope it keeps trending?

Why not declare bankruptcy, never pay those debts,
Crypto cant be traced, move to a tropical but cheaper country. enjoy the expat community while trading under the palm trees at the beach, cash out $1000 a month to live on. and be stress free?
Did I mention that you will never have to pay CGT then?

Youre not a millionaire yet, you dont feel that special

I Love you

t. living the dream

I'll tell you what's crazy though . . . I don't even have to tell strange women I have money. I'm still wearing the same old clothes. They can fucking smell digital money.

I need a crash course in this shit any links? I don't trust normies websites.

>you dont feel that special

thanks for trying to tell me how i feel rofl

They can smell any source of wealth user, they are literally programmed to do this, keep wearing older and older shit to maximize their 'early adopter' fomo

Can confirm, this works

started with 25k, already at 80k, im cashing out half at 1 mil

honestly man, i've tried two strategies: they both work, on different time scales.

1)put all the money you don't need into bitcoin, accounting for future expenses (always have your bill money before you get the bill). Fuck the price. When you can buy or pay something with bitcoin, spend the bitcoin (that you almost certainly bought at a cheaper price in the past) and (optional) rebuy the bitcoin. This insulates you from short term price swings, and even if your investment is small you essentially make it bigger by cycling your expenses through it.

2) keep a certain amount of crypto and a certain amount of fiat. trade every swing you can. adjust your ratio of crypto:fiat based on market conditions.

If you do anything like option 2, have a profit purpose for the inevitable fiat bag you will hold. Preferably something you can liquidate if the market goes long term bear enough to rebuy (fat chance). But really, once you cash out . . . you'd better be ready to spend that money.

Otherwise its going back into crypto.

You can't cash out.

What would be the best trading site to use at the moment ?

>But really, once you cash out . . . you'd better be ready to spend that money.
>You can't cash out.
What did he mean by this?

i wish i got into stocks in highschool and traded after highschool.
i wasted 10 years of my life hoping my music would get me some attention from girls and instead i got shit from everyone for playing piano. instead of being a bedroom loser musician wasting my 20s i couldve been a bedroom stock trader making money. but i guess ill waste my 30s with crypto now.

nah dude, by the time you get to 500k you'll have set your sights on 100 mil

>waste your 30s in crpyto
>waste

Say it with me:
You can't cash out.
YOU can't cash out.
You CAN'T cash out.
You can't CASH out.
You can't cash OUT.
YOU CAN'T cash out.
You CAN'T CASH out.
You can't CASH OUT.
YOU can't cash OUT.
You CAN'T CASH OUT.
You can't cash out.

I dare you to try. You can't.

>guiz I dont know how I feel, whats happening
someone gives answer
> UHHH THANKS LOL DID I ASK FOR YOUR OPINION?

mate youre a normie that humble brags to his friends on how rich he is. Looking forward to the pity post when you lose your 20k with the rest of the market

Haha yes I know and understand this experience. I live like a poor man besides for paying for a personal trainer (a luxury I couldn't have afforded before). I'm not a millionaire yet though so I'm still in buckle down mode. It makes sense to me to live frugally until I've really fucking made it, that money has to go towards raising a family not on me living like a nigger who just won the lottery.

Don't let them murder you.

over 300k right now and not fucking selling
if you guys think this bullrun is crazy, hodl through the coming pullback (an 80% haircut is coming) and experience a true hypermoon 150k-1.5 mil

>Crypto cant be traced
Yes it can.

I finally get the "you can't cash out meme" and have been enlightened. Thank you user.

If you know it's just a temporary pullback (even if it's a massive one) why wouldn't you sell before hand and buy back in near the bottom.

Fuck off, put it in Monero if you are that scared.
You obviously have no financial experience.

whats a better buy today, IOTA or BCH?

IOTA, it looks like it's up but it has pulled back, normies buy green

>You can't cash out.
i guess i had to have it spelled out for me

my god you really cant cash out

isn't it fun and amazing
i love braingasms

The people are actually successful at this, can you please list which app/wallet/website you are using? Appreciate some help I really want to visit the moon ever since I was a kid.

>If you know it's just a temporary pullback (even if it's a massive one) why wouldn't you sell before hand and buy back in near the bottom.
because picking tops is how you end up killing yourself
this run could go to 100-200k before it pops
i keep my eyes on the longterm fundamentals of crypto engulfing the dying debt based fiat system. that's how i survived a nasty 3 year bear already.
don't try and time the market, accumulate. if there's a bear use it as and opportunity to buy more btc and to flip alt gains into btc.
we're only going to have to hodl a few more years until collateralizing digital assets becomes a huge fucking sector itself then we'll all be able to get our lambos AND keep hold of our bags

Im dying

this meme is so shit.

you can cash out, you just find you don't want to because there is nothing worth cashing out into.

I'm successfull but it's only luck.
I made 300% on coins that were promising (low marketcap, early investor, hype growing) and lost 50% on some extremely promising that just stayed low way too long.

Take Monero, I bought at 70 cents in 2014, held them for a year and sold lower, now it's like 170$. It could also have been replaced by another anonymous coin or all of them stay low forever.

You can't control the market or anticipate what will happen.

But you should look at marketcaps, volume, competition against other coins, future anouncements, current FUD and growth of the community.

and then what, user?

sauce ffs

Buy more crypto? Oh. OH FUCK! YOU REALLY CANT CASH OUT!!!

>and then what, user?

I don't know what you mean.

can't != won't
that all I'm saying

yup. I'll probably kill myself 30 years down the road when interstellar spaceships start at 2 btc, since i put 8 of my 13 btc into real estate (rental market is lucrative where i live) in 2018.

Kek'ed

the limit of won't as will approaches infinity = can't

yeah i get the meme, but I'm a grammar nazi and can't approve of changing the meaning of words.

Anyway, I did cash out some BTC recently for gold coins. Gold has gone fucking nowhere since then.

While I admire dedication, your cause is quite futile. there is no such thing as an unchanging meaning of a word. Only in the minds of order fetishists like yourself (by your claim, apologies if I'm mistaken) does such fancy take root.

that having been said, I also gold coined out a portion. It's actually gone up a tiny tiny bit for me, but that's not the point. Gold isn't supposed to do anything. It's supposed to stay the same while everything else changes, as the ultimate hedge against the completely unpredictable.

I'm expecting to see (fiat)losses before (fiat)gains on the gold i got. I know I'll inevitably see (bitcoin) losses. But you can't melt crypto into coins, jewelry or electronics!

Pros please recommend app to use that is not scam app

this is autistic. you clearly have a problem with reading comprehension buddy. read it again

A-user... I...

if you tell me the source of this gif, you have watched alots of shit

>what would you consider "made it" money with no moontalk
At least $10 million.

proof?

kek

The thrill wears off.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-PRC4WRoCE

Holy fuck.... Dude.... I get it now... I seriously can't cash out. Holy shit this was mind blowing.

Thanks user

Hello fellow Éiryan

>paying taxes on crypto

You dont understand inflation and the shrinking middleclass. You will not be allowed to be rich. A millionaire will be meaningless in the future. Middleclass wealt under attack this crypto craze at best is a way to maintain you class position. You will never clalss up.

what does this mean?
I lurk crypto threads every now and then and I see this often but I don't know shit

hello fellow music fag. The internet sure did a lot to devalue us eh.

I've turned $30k into $170k. Absolute highest was $250k when NEO was around $55.

I could have $4 million right now if I went all in on ETH when I first heard about it earlier this year instead of being a puss and only accumulating 140.

retards

why didnt u just make meme trap/rap and fuck those girls? Mang i've been DJing for 2 months and i fucked.

Op- i no longer view it the same. Money makes more money and the extra buys stuff