Qash will go to 10$ dec 1 bitfinex&binance dec also bithumb
Buy before its too late this is the next ripple

Other urls found in this thread:

qryptos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

What why this is the fucking moon rocket boi

I feel the lambo boiii

Damn.. ... if this is... i’ll look i to it. Sshhhhhhh don’t want this pumping b4 i check it

Nice, I accumulated early and now waiting for take off. Pajeets get in here

Qash is stacked, if you don't get in now you're going to regret it forever. The announcements are huge, and the team is also composed of some very heavy hitters. Take a brief look at there website, and judge for yourself. Also, it's on two garbage exchanges. So once it launches on something ( ie, bitfinex, bittrex, binance ) the price will soar through the roof. Best be thinking about what color you're ordering your lambo in. Oh, and a space suit, cause i'l see you all on the moon.

Get this shit off here we don’t need any pajeet boomers getting in on this rocket

Don't sleep on this coin, CEZM doesn't fuck around boiiii

Damn this looks joocy

Fkn pajeets don't know a moon coin if it stuck its cock down their throats. Allergic to money the lot of them

CEZM BOIII

I just heard of CEZM last night, looks like a pretty in depth report targeting some of the best coins poised to moon. I can't afford the subscription tho, 2.5 BTC. There picks speak for themselves.

Yeaaa boiiiii

Lmao fucking pajeets gonna fomo hard real soon boiiiiiiii

Get in idiots... bitfinex will pump this one to pluto

I gave 25 BTC boiiiii

are u retarded to buy at that price, u guys not doing any research and shilling it. with current price it market cap already 400 mill above. u retards end bag holding after initial pump

Something about this whole thread smells like astroturf

Motherfucker I actually paid for that subscription. I got the leak and it says this pajeet coin is gonna be their next pick

SoftBank Group Corp directors, former Tokyo Stock Exchange board members, former vice president of Visa is an early investor and supporter of QASH. The list goes on and on. Do your own research and decide for yourself.

Fkn this coin is mooning not even 7hrs ago it was 70c. Look at the price now, get in or get rekttttttt 2$ incoming

This coin is going to moon higher than I did when I left my cave! That's right. I'm the Lord Jesus Christ, and you don't need to believe in Jew magic to know this is a winner!

Are you guys fucking stupid? 30 november btifinex listing, binance 1 december, this is on the official website. Bithumb is confirmed by 1 of the team members, they are already integrating their system. How can 400m mc be a pump and dump you fucking stinky pajeet, stay poor forever hunting ED shit. This one is gonna be the real ripple killer with the richest man of japan as angel investors. DYOR.

lol, bag holding idiot

Where can I store QASH?

you can store it on MEW as a custom token

Contract address:
0x618E75Ac90b12c6049Ba3b27f5d5F8651b0037F6

Decimals: 6

How do i buy this?

I seem to get the feeling that this is already pumped really high, but it does look good.
Like i said. Something kinda stibks about this thread though.

qryptos.com/

This is the most popular exchange to buy QASH on

Buying a brand now coin already at 400mm market cap before it even hits major exchanges is destined to fail. You think the team even has a reason to try and devealop the project now that they all have over 15 mill in the bank?

i went to sign up qryptos interface is shitty man wtf

pure shilling, they have 350 mill tokens in market , with current prices its marketcap close to 500 mill. no one with right mind would enter at this stage. fucking idiots deserve to loose money.

yeah thats what they said about all the other top 20 coins bro.... stay on etherdelta you indian fuck

im broke, dont want to get screwed. Is this the moon trip or what?

Exactly anyone who buys in now is going to be a bag holder for a long time coming.

pajeet shilling it, beware, he looks does not even know basic math 10$, is almost 4 bill mcap. project is good, but its already pumped to moon.

Then buy more tokens user. See you in the red by at least 50% in a week.

lol, u retard, with current price it already in top 20, what the fuck you talking about 10$ soon , which is 4 bill mcap. fuck off pajeet

is this still in token sale? the qryptos site is confusing me a bit.

Ready to buy. Do I need to currently do KYC/AML on qryptos to buy?

and finally, if I buy can I withdraw to mew/metamask etc?

yes, let him buy, this nigga does not even know basic math and shilling here to burn the noobs

Exactly

yoo nigga u want to buy at current price, njoy bag holding for yrs. if u miss the first pump, u end up bag holding.

yeah thats what they said about antshares you poor etherdelta hunting fuck

FUCK some people are actually brain dead retards commenting on this thread. Go, look at the fucking website. Look at the backers/team and for fucks sake at least skim through the white paper. This coin is set to explode within the next week, it already has and will keep going. look at the charts FFS. People obviously will shill coins but this is one that dosen't even need a single dose of shill. Once it hits a major exchange, I can't wait to come back on here and lip some of you cock smoking fuck wads off.

desu... if you dont wanna risk it dont invest. Bitfinex and bithumb will pump this coin to pluto

Please tell me why I should feel so confident that the price will continue to rise?
There's already so much money in the system and presumably people looking to dump in very large quantities.
A 4 billion dollar market cap does seem a bit farfetched.

good luck, cu pink wajoks in a week, much hyped projects like ADA started at 500-600 mill, this qush nigga starting at 400 mill cap. ppl expecting 4 bill mcap in a week. lol

Man, this coin is gonna destroy ripple. Just look at the team, the upcoming exchanges listings.. It is gonna be huge and nobody knows about it. Top 5 coin next year. Buy now or stay poor.

That's a 3$ coin end of year. No doubt about it.

atnshares started with 4.5 mill nigga mother fuckker. this qush nigga starting at 450 mill. u comparing both. u r purely retarded . if u so confident go all in. good luck

Just got this from a paid group calling for QASH... sharing it with you user because I care about you.

Posted within two seconds of each other. The shilling is real.

just buy it boiiiiiiiii

TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK BOIIIIII

SAGE

Yeah, not falling for this one.

you guys have no idea, saying this is overvalued because it's 500 million market cap.....haha

this is not some shit coin we're talking about here