Is this the next big wabi?

is this the next big wabi?

icobench.com/ico/devery

icobench.com/ico/wabi

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/china-start-up-can-detect-fake-baby-food-launches-ico-singapore.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

two 10x's in two months

stop posting this you literal faggot

what you missed out on the wabi whitelist?

Buying all these on ED up to 5x. Meet me there phaggots.

Can someone explain why this is so hyped? People going crazy over this for what? The project doesn't look any special

same low market cap meme shit.

>Token Card
They're hyping it up just how they hyped Link up

Devery is balls

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/china-start-up-can-detect-fake-baby-food-launches-ico-singapore.html

Hope you all got whitelisted.

Just dead this. Man I have a good feeling about this now. I bought all the tokens I could today and left some for tomorrow. I'm all in. This is my last hope of making good gains.

*read this, even

The pre-sale had retarted bonuses u don't want to get dumped on sorry

12.5M cap for ICO isn't that low

>presale with 85% discount, tokens are locked only 3 months then they can dump all they want
>customers can use fiat, the token just gives them a discount that isn't worth the trouble of buying bitcoins in fucking china then fucking tokens
>sold 1'000 baby bottles in 2 years and that's it
>team member qualification is "young mom"

You literally can't get dumped on by pre-salers "retart". The company buys back the tokens or their frozen for a 5/10% bonus for 3/6months.

I'd say 70% of pre-sale sold back to WaBi. They get an instant 8.5X return. If you think they all held you're an idiot.
On top of this you pick a support team member to critique their team. Nice cherry picking.
The product can be adapted to pharma, electronics, alcohol etc. Counterfeiting in China is rampant. The have an Alibaba adviser and possible partnership down the line. Nice FUD.

What is the deal with the WaBi ICO? Do i just send whatever amount of eth and they return the difference?

Yes but don't send more than you think wont get exchanged. Something like 1.7-1.8 max for Day 1.

Devery and Wabi are the two biggest icos of december. Back to back moon shots

whitelisted and putting in as much as I can in Wabi. I love how they have locked their ICO down to USD rather then ETH Price. I had to buy eth for this ICO using FIAT. Already made good gains just from that ETH buy.