Bittrex downgraded by verification tier

Now I'm waiting for manual verification, but they haven't answered in 1 week. Am I fucked? I can't withdraw because you ned verification to move money out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/76i0ut/warning_bittrex_is_downgrading_accounts_to/
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002187632-Statement-on-disabled-accounts
shop.digitalcourage.de/lichtbildausweis-mit-selbst-gewaehlten-daten.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. biz, halp me.

Bump again. Don't let me die alone.

>falling for the bittrex meme
Should've just used binance my friend.

At least I'd like to know if there's a way to fix it or someone has done this before. I have a plan in case Bittrex doesn't answer, but I'd rather not go there.

Cashed it all out before they took away my l33t btc limit, then moved to binance

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously, is anyone else on the same spot as me?

You're locked in until everything hits rock bottom.

This is actually fucking scary. Does this actually have backing evidence of sorts?

YES, I have BTC waiting to leave BUT I CAN"T GET IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

I see lots of complaints about this problem.

However, I have to say, anybody who transfers money in here without VERIFYING FIRST and being cleared for withdrawal BEFORE transferring a single sat, has made a really dumb decision.

Having said that, it's also really dumb of them to allow unverified accounts to make deposits. You should have to do that before any kind of money goes in.

How long have you been waiting?

I was verified. I did withdrawals before. THEN I got my verification revoked. I'm not that retarded. I had moved money in and out a few times already.

I have had an account before all this verification bullshit
I have only wanted withdraw for the past month or so but have yet to do anything about it except basic verification (which failed). But there is no way I am doing enhanced sending in pictures of myself sounds too draconian

>I have only wanted withdraw for the past month or so but have yet to do anything about it except basic verification (which failed). But there is no way I am doing enhanced sending in pictures of myself sounds too draconian
You've been waiting for 1 month for manual verification? Holy shizzle.

NO I have not attempted enhanced verification, I don't want to verify. I just want y bitcoin out. What do I do?

I'd share my strategy, but Bittrex cucks might be reading this. Did you submit a ticket?

>Bittrex cucks
So?
> Did you submit a ticket?
No can you give me a link to do that? I would rather keep my anonymity though if that is a concern

support.bittrex.com

I'm pink wojaking so hard right now.

how can it be legal to accept all these deposits and then retroactively hold the coins hostage. fuck bittrex and fuck the USA. someone should burn down bittrex headquarters.

My withdraw limit is literally 0 I can't stand that...

I know. I'm fucking pissed, but I fear that as a small fish I make a ruckus I'll get double fucked. It's shit stuff.

How long have you been waiting, can we please hear some success stories of people getting their money of Bitterex. The whole point of crypto is decentralisation

Ya I really hate myself you using it at all. Never will go back.

Oh, sorry, I misread first post.

They can "unverify" you?

Fuck that.

I'm getting out of there and walleting all my shit ASAP.

Jesus fucking Christ, I can't wait until this market matures and we don't have to deal with these shitty exchanges. Coinbase is the only one that I trust, but they only trade three fucking coins...

>ignore warnings that you can't cash out
>waaah I can't cash out waaah

Read again, faggot. I got "unverified".

"YOU CAN'T CASH OUT" MEME IS REAL.

You're a day late and a buck short.

Did you do the enhanced verification?

THE MEMES ARE LITERALLY BECOMING REALITY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BITTREX IS EVIL

I'm now at 1 month of waiting.

I have other things to do, so I could not bother, but I just send them another message, and if they won't do fuckall in the next two weeks, I'm going to pic related and see how that'll work out.
Fucking scammers.

your going to go to the police?

>I have a plan in case Bittrex doesn't answer, but I'd rather not go there.
What's the plan, man?

Bitcoin will be worth $900 in two days, you'll be able to cash out the goy.

Yeah.
Doubt it will do much, but I guess it should be worth a try.
Essentially, what they are doing is illegal, so the police should deal with it.

Basically make another account and try normal verification with that one. If it works, I'll go to a low volume coin and trade myself the money into the new account.

You from the USA, I am not so I doubt that would do anything... Man this makes me so upset... I wouldn't even mind if they upped the tax rate so I could get my coins of this lack of transparency is worrying.

I'm also not a burger, so yeah, not sure if it's going to get me anywhere, but with all kinds of other online-scams that make it to the media, the general idea in the press articles seems to be to report it anyways. In some cases, something actually happens.

Clever idea, but wouldn't having another account with the same info raise some flags?
You probably could try to set up a fake one, but make sure that you do so from a fresh IP adress, so that they can't connect the dots.

Here is a post from leddit reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/76i0ut/warning_bittrex_is_downgrading_accounts_to/

Found this support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002187632-Statement-on-disabled-accounts Faggots need to fuck off.

Hey did you have "Enhanced Verification" before this happened? Because my limit is still 0 even after 2FA and basic verification a few weeks ago.

they disabled my account
then re-enabled it (took 2 months)
then downgraded my legacy status
then required basic verification
then reduced the limit to 0.1btc (even though it says 0.4)
then rejected my enhanced verification
and i'm still waiting for a response while they hold my 30k hostage

>then rejected my enhanced verification
>and i'm still waiting for a response while they hold my 30k hostage
How long have you been waiting on this? I smell foul play. Their statement says that they do occasional checks for accounts to ensure security bla bla. I haven't done anything wrong, and I think neither have many others here.

Does anyone here think it is scary giving your Passport and pictures to Bittrex or completely fine? Should I do it?

about 2 weeks. i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now considering they took 2 months to even respond to my re-enabling ticket. maybe their support really is understaffed.

I was hesitant at first, then I realized it's the only way I might ever see my coins back. once they raise my limit I'll be sure not to store that much on a centralized exchange ever again.

does it still work if you are not a US citizen?

>maybe their support really is understaffed.
Yeah, might be, but at some point, you either have to fucking hire some people, or stop accepting new customers until you have dealt with your issues with exisiting ones.
I guess they probably are not a 100% scam operation, but definitely fishy.
Their statement here is bullshit.
Yeah, great, I'm part of the 0.01%.
But all the info I gave them is legit. Now the ball is in their field and they have to fucking get moving. If they don't, it's at least criminal neglegt, or whatever the term for "accidentally" commiting or enabling a crime is.

Yes, I agree. If we start speculating, they need to lock funds inside Bittrex for whatever reason. Maybe they are lending behind our backs, or just using us as scapegoats.

I'm in europe and used a picture of my driver's license.

Its a necessary entry point. They want to cover thier asses against money laundering/ terrorism or political funding regulations

Really?
lol…
They have this huge wall of text about all those rules and not obstructing anything of your ID, and then they accept a friggin drivers licence?
I guess I should get one of those funny interned IDs for my funny internet money, then.

Sell it to me and ill withdraw it for you

>funny interned IDs
eg shop.digitalcourage.de/lichtbildausweis-mit-selbst-gewaehlten-daten.html
Anyone got some success with that?

Use someone else. They are a really shitty website with customer service so bad you wont know if you are talking to a human or not. I personally would not even keep my Sig on their exchange. Use them only if you have no other option.

Europeans actually have decent licenses compared to those American laminated pieces of cardboard that you pay like 10 dollars a year for.

Their headquarters is an empty lot noob

>FUD
>FUD
>FUD
>FUD
>FUD
>FUD

This is harder than taking your shirt off normally if you have long limbs

Faggot hope you get run over by a car

Maybe stop hiding your identity and do shit legally instead of being a normie faggot running to the govt for help

>Maybe stop hiding your identity
I did give them my identity info. They refused it without giving any reason as to why.
>and do shit legally
Which is why I did end up in this whole mess.
I can not legally send them a copy of my ID. It's VERBOTEN, you mongoloid.

Sent in a selfie with passport, still waiting. Been weeks. FUCK