It is almost time

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7g1wxj/ripple_haters_101_food_for_thoughts/
ripple.com/xrp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for what?

Significant rise

Can't cripple the ripple

BTC is currently rising because institutional investors are loading up on It to purchase $10,000,000,000 worth of XRP. My mom is a receptionist at Ripple. You’re welcome.

I'm not sure but I think he's referring to 55B Ripple moving into escrow. (google it, its massive)

seems to be dropping atm though

Also it was added to GMO exchange

This is huge and NOT priced in, just FYI everybody.

The market jumped 10x last May because of this announcement.

Expect to see another huge price increase (that stays) once this 55b XRP escrow goes into effect any day now.

55b XRP will Literally be taken off the tables total supply.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

This.

>NOT priced in
>The market jumped 10x last May

Cripple merely reacting to the actions of stellar lumen ITT

I hold an equal amount of STR but am more bullish on XRP. Stellar has no institutional backing and Jeb isn’t high on ANYONES list of blockchain ceo’s To work with.

Do some real research my friend.

But does stellar have Ben Lawsky on their board?

This.

Yeah, and? My dad works for Nintendo and he says ripple is a shitcoin.

> le "my dad has this job" meme

for another quick pump and dump.

Ripple is solid AF

Its previous resistance was at 0.3US$
currently at 0.27us$ not bad at all it is making good ways....
they will control this coin as they do not want to much fluctuation on its price variation... as it is being aimed at banks and financial institutes it is important to factor in stability in the value of the coin! Even though the technology is being used....

Good coin for future......

I hope to see it at 1us$ I will not sell and if price plummets will buy more .....quick returns for me are not that enticing I want a large bite

Well, my dad is a big black bull prepper, and he says hillary won the popular vote, also you should buy LINK for 1000x moon

that 0.30 resistance will be a big barrier.
So many people bought in at 0.30 for swell...

My dad is a faggot and he said he saw you at the gay bar.

>stance will be a big barrier
Oh well there you go I did not know that well we will need to eait longer and expect additional good publicity and news on behalf of RIpple ... it is indeed a coin for the future hold rightly so....

by the time xrp is utilised by the banks, the rest of crypto would have grown out of its infant stages. xrp is simply a fancy cheque with zero need to have value. adding value to xrp only gives value to ripple, not the coin itself.

Holding since March 17

Dude. Educate yourself. So wrong, SAD!!!!

t. someone who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

Literally the dumbest investing community on the internets.

To get flipped off by stellar.

Jeb holds 8 billion of cripples though that he desperately wants to sell and is gradually allowed to.

Have you seen how slow he's allowed to sell it though? Non-factor

please, enlighten me. you watch the conference? the negative stigma towards utilising crypto by the banks was well obvious. since it can't be regulated, no banks wants to touch it with a 10ft pole to prevent themselves from any regulatory violation biting them in the ass.

but the ripple technology is being used....
the currency can also be deployed at one time eventually...

Wrong. Again.
Simply google -XRP banks regulation-
Look at David Schwartz‘ tweets and posts on xrpchat. If yo don’t think this man is one of the most legit persons in the crypto space, I simply can’t help you. Sorry.
All Ripple has done from the very Beginn was to stay in contact with banks to fit their individual compliance related specifications. They knew that they had to convince the ones that will be regulating the crypto space, whether banking related or in general.
People may hate on ripple Because they are in bed with the banks, but you can’t argue that they don’t know what they are doing.
It amazes me every time I get on/biz/ that lots of you anons still do not get it.

fantastic comment!!!!

> He thinks escrow hasn't been priced in 110%

Escrow's gonna cause a dip

Thank you. Really appreciate that.

My Link bags are nice and heavy. The future is looking bright.

oh m9 i'm sure they know exactly what they're doing and they're pocketing from it. they hold more than 60% of xrp. seeing the manipulation when it had its bullish run twice this year confirmed any suspicions.

banks do not invest, buy or hold XRP tokens. so don't hold your breath

At least I tried. Poor soul.

Take your fucking pink ID and go back to r/ripple. Ripple holders are the worst people in this crypto space. If you can't see how much money you missed out on by "HODLING hurrrr duurrr" then you are absolutely retarded and beyond saving. Its called trading the swings. Now go give your lord and saviour hodor a blowjob

im good champ, i took my pofits out of this thing when it hit 30c and put it into other crypto. I'm here to trade. have fun holding matey while this thing snails in its gains.

stay seated in the corner like you've been doing home slice while people actually trade and profit in this crypto space.

>trading

just because you have successfully "traded" with your allowance couple of times doesnn't mean that you won' soon fuck up. These kind of posts mocking holders are an easy way to recognize newfags. I'm 99% sure that you've been in crypto less than 6 months, lol.

have fun twats

I lol'd.

lol even if you didn't trade and had just held btc or eth you would've made a better investment.

XRP has raised in value more than BTC this year.

Personally, I don't believe in BTC and think it's a shitcoin mainly riding on its first mover advantage. Price has rocketed due to manipulation, but I don't feel comfortable investing in aged tech.

Meanwhile at the FED IMF WEF BOJ BOE and all others sucking cock at /biz while ripple sticks to its strategy. Cant wait for 1 xrp = 30$

btc a shitcoin? then jesus gtfo and stay out.

Bitcoin is not exactly becoming what it was intended. Things are not always what they seem. The original idea expressed in Satoshi’s white paper is slowly fading away. It’s not as decentralized as what they want us to believe. There are a few people making a lot of money with Bitcoin and they are controlling the fate of the protocol. It was all clear with all the latest forks and the so called “new york agreement” meeting behind closed doors.
How is it any different from the banks? It’s just different people in different positions of power.
Personal interests and greed always come into play. Some influential people want to push the evolution of the Bitcoin protocol in a particular direction while others disagree because their interest is aligned otherwise, for the good reasons or not. It’s just human nature (often only greed).
Mining is getting more and more centralized in a few big mining facilities, it is consuming an awful amount of energy and will only get worse. The original idea behind bitcoin as a decentralized means of exchange between people, with low fees, is sinking deeper and deeper, being replaced by the idea it is a good store of value (and a very speculative one for sure). But some people following them are so blinded by the original utopian promises and idea behind Bitcoin that they don’t see it’s flaws. Sometimes you have to let go and accept reality is changing around you and take the blinders off.
There are also speculators and manipulators in the crypto markets, who simply want to profit from the volatility of any coin and don’t really care about the ideology behind it all. So they join the bandwagon too, they do their part to spread lies and FUD in other crypto’s communities to convince people to invest somewhere else (of course in the project they are already invested in).

Read here: reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7g1wxj/ripple_haters_101_food_for_thoughts/

>XRP is at the core of and integral to what Ripple does.

>The strategy simply isn’t to force people to use it, but rather to make it a disadvantage for them not to use it.

Posted on xrpchat by a Ripple employee. Also, the SBI report should be enough proof that XRP is in the future plans.

>babby's first coin

How is it not a shitcoin, newfriend? Huge transfer fees, slow transactions, takes more energy than a medium sized country. It's absolute trash.

it's survived all these years after attack after attack. it becomes more and more impenetrable after each one. flashy features become less appealing when survival mode takes place.

Branding, manipulation, wide spread.
Watch BCH, LTC XMR and ETH catch up.

Just a matter of time. I cant predict the exact timeline so i just didnt invest in BTC at all and still made comfy gains holding the best alts.

trade alts, increase btc. aim of the game.

he's right it doesn't need to have a value, The banks are using ripple net not xrp.

Let’s say you are a bank and you’re starting to use ripple net. By the time of usage you save up to 42% of costs compared to the old transaction ways? Like that, dear bank? Of course you do. What if I told you by adding XRP usage you will save up to 60% in costs compared to doing it the old common way.
What would you do? XRP WILL be used, but we are talking about a timespan of 6-18 months until we will see a really significant change of pace pricewise. XRP is made for those people who have patience, who have no day trading skills no ambitions to daytrade. It is easy to obtain for the normies, the real mass of people who will bring the money. Imagine an XRP addition to coinbase:“darling, look at this crypto-thingy, it’s only 25 cents. Let’s buy 20k worth“
This will be the moment when everything will be pure moneyflow mayhem. Don’t know when, but it definitely will happen.

Lolololoool the same sentence repeated over and over again by retards hahahah. Cant wait to see your faces when its goes to 30$ because it is getting used lmao

How can this be?
First Time in this board that i saw someone proper explain how xrp works.
Thanks for that, user.

How many ripples are you goys holding?

1000+ here

Plus the large supply makes it relatively stable, which most of these ADHD faggots will only understand until they made some actual gains and want to preserve them.

30 fucking dollar do you understand the required market cap? gods sake even powr got closer to hitting $1 and its barely been out for a month. hold your xrp but don't hold your breath. best advice youll get if you suckers are playing the wait and hold game.

nice game plan, though name me one of those companies touching xrp atm? ill wait, like youll be waiting holding those xrp bags. 2020-2025 is a long time to wait while the crypto space exponentially rises at this very moment. hold your breath long enough and die

Price is dependent on supply. POWR's circulating supply is 351,088,694, so your example doesn't make any sense.

If XRP had a circulating supply of 386,228,704, the price of 1 XRP would be ~25$

If XRP had the same circulating supply as BTC, price per XRP would be around 125$. Anyone stupid enough to believe that XRP is not going to atleast x10 in the next 1-2 years, doesn't know shit.

>name me one of those companies touching xrp atm?
Do you have any foresight at all? If XRP would be live and used by banks, the investment opportunity to make big bucks would be past. Signs are there for what's to come, but if you're too dumb to see them, I feel sorry for you.

Wahahahahhah at that point in 2020 xrp will be worth 100 each. We will see 30$ next year in no time. And when regulators close exchanges down then xrp will be the only one listed lol hahahaj

XRP will remain $0.25 forever. So it has been and so it shall ever be

forgot to add this

>XRP would be live and used by banks
I thought banks will use Ripple tech, not actually the same blocking that XRP is deployed on. If this is true, then why would XRP increase by more banks using Ripple tech, instead of the actual XRP blockchain?

Thanks. Obviously retards over here

How tf do we get 3,862,287 supply circulation

hahaha x10 then you're late to your moon mission. about 5 months late. xrps circulating supply is in the billions. ripple hold 60 billion to themselves alone. greater the circulating supply, harder for price to budge. your case goes against yourself buddy. now go back to holding some air

It's time.

You thought wrong. XRP is RippleNet's native currency. RippleNet can be used without XRP, but there's notable benefits to using XRP. Before XRP is worth using, there needs to be a network of FI's that use RippleNet.

fuck me dead if this is your reasoning. who the hells dishing out xrp at such a rate that you're going to see only 386 xrp in circulating supply to see 25 dollareedoos in your life time.

Source? I haven't seen a single official statement confirming the purpose of XRP

>ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

30k, but i bought in jan 2015, so they were less than 1 cent then...

>xrps circulating supply is in the billions
???

The fuck does it matter? If you have a cake and you got it into 5 pieces of 20 pieces, you still have the same amount of cake.

Basically, as I make out of your posts, you don't understand supply, you don't understand market cap. If I were you I'd take around 6 months just to lurk and read up before posting. You're embarrasing yourself.

right but your cake aint gonna be worth shit let alone your crumbs to the whole piece.

Fuck..
>cut it into 5 pieces or 20 pieces*

lurk more, newfriend..also, you might be too young for Veeky Forums.

ripple.com/xrp/

in those 6 months in crypto land xrp will still be crawling after its already had moon mission.

have fun in your xrp world.

Same was said about BTC when it was 5$.

Levels of autism i havent seen in my lifetime

and circulating supply doesnt matter? are you daft? The more shares the lower the value unless the market cap reaches a high enough level. simple fucking economics home slice.

Yeah please give the same chart with usd fucktard

usd? this is crypto, ya fresh meat . guess you compare all other alts to usd also bud.

This already happened.

t. in at .05 and sold at .45

I do not say this with any inside knowledge, but this will undoubtedly be the first or one of the first coins that Coinbase adds.

Coinbase already cooperates with some banks like Chase. But the real reason is that their account base has grown by up to 100,000 a week in the past couple of months. The best way to bring in additional accounts and money is to list something "affordable" that has a lot of growth potential. Newcoiners don't care what it does. Is it easy to buy? Is it established to the point that people might have actually heard of it? This will be their criteria for buying. Mostly they will trust Coinbase. It truly is too complicated for a lot of people to go any further than that to invest in crypto.

Lololol experts on /biz hahahahahahahaha
Cant wait to see your salted face when xrp ejaculates on you

yeah well at this very moment champ you're getting jizzed on. keep up with your wishfull thinking whilst the cums all over your face as we speak.

Stellar raping XRP because partnership with VISA.

XRP is heavily traded through FIAT pairs.

I haven't implied that. I said that comparing POWR and XRP price is retarded beyond belief. XRP would be 25$ with a similar supply, but even with current supply, prices of that calibre are not out of question.