Hey biz I plan on getiing into the buying, selling and trading of crypto currencies. What is everything I need to know?

Hey biz I plan on getiing into the buying, selling and trading of crypto currencies. What is everything I need to know?

No bullshit, put as much as you can afford into Ripple.
It's about to skyrocket, and you'll make a huge profit guaranteed.
I went all in 2 hours ago, comfy as fuck right now.

buy chainlink

Don't do this

buy Chainlink

To be completely honest buy LINK & XRP. I’m all in both and comfy as fuck as well.

Buy ethereum. Ethereum has rendered all this “crypto” and “coins” nonsense obsolete. People will find out soon. Be ahead of the game.

OP... ignore Bitcoin. Just buy LINK.

Ethereum has more transactions than all other “blockchains” put together.

It also has more full nodes than bitcoin by a factor of 5

Ethereum is a juggernaught and it’s unstoppable.

And developers....

DON'T BUY LINK. IT'S AN EXIT SCAM. THE CREATOR LEFT THE PROJECT. I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY LINK, EVERYONE SHILLING IT IS JUST A BAGHOLDER!!!

BUY ANYTHING BESIDES LINK!!!!!!!

Wew lad i got in 50k at ico and I'm sitting C O M F s

Do your own research friendo

Make sure you research coins before purchasing

Don't take out loans or credit for crypto - Don't spend money you can't afford to lose. This isn't a 'money tree.'

Dips happen often, don't freak out and panic sell

Don't go all in on one coin, it works sometimes but it can also screw you

If you're new, I would advise you to keep most of your portfolio in top 20 coins unless you've got a gambling streak.

Good luck

(A lot of these people are advising you to buy link, go for it if you believe in the project but make sure it's just a portion of your portfolio.)

Im not really asking about what coins I should buy just how to get into it like what crypto exchange should I use?

>LINK
>comfy as fuck

Don't lie

Start with Coinbase, you can use it to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and/or Litecoin.

When you're ready sites like Bittrex, EtherDelta, Cryptopia etc. can be used to exchange Bitcoin or Ethereum for a variety of AltCoins.

Only use exchanges in Asia. Especially China.
Use a translator extension to make trades.
All other exchanges are linked to Tether and will be shut down in 2018 by the UN.

There's a lot of information on youtube on how to buy/sell crypto, I would HIGHLY advise you start there.

Also, take everything on Veeky Forums with a grain of salt. There's a lot of people on here looking to take advantage of new people or trick them into 'pump and dump' scams.

>IT'S FAKE INTERNET MONEY, YOU CAN'T CASH OUT, TRY IT THE PAGE WILL JUST CRASH

>Don't take out loans or credit for crypto - Don't spend money you can't afford to lose.
t. How to be a poorfag forever 101

Debt is how to stay poor.

When new traders put in too much money they're more likely to make a mistake like panic selling during dips. It can also cause tremendous stress and lower your quality of life significantly. This is a long term investment, it's best to get a feel for the market and gradually add money over time. The lessons we learn when first trading crypto can be quite costly.

dyor faggot.

You are better off investing in literally anything else

Buy high sell low

If you are this new just open up a coinbase and buy some of the big three, forget about everything for at least 6 months and then come back and see how much it's worth. If you try and trade right off the bat you will get just'd so fucking hard. It takes time to learn the market and 90% of the people here would have done better to just buy and hold BTC. I fell for a few pump and dumps when I first started. Learned the hard way. It is possible to make decent gains trading but it sure as hell ain't for the feint of heart or those with weak hands. If you decide to trade anyway make sure you have a extra large box of tissues nearby and some pink wojacks at the ready, you will be needing them. Good luck. Just remember, We're all early adopters and we're all going to be rich.