The end of an era

The end of an era.

Press S to spit on its grave.

Bitcoin - 2009 - 2015 (rendered obsolete by ethereum along with all the others dead man walking)

See you dumbasses at 40k each :)

DAE REMEMBER BITCOIN?

Don't worry user. Bitcoin cash will make this world a better place

chinks are pulling out and taking all those sweet gains

Behold the JUSTening, here in time for Christmas.

You know I was looking at coinmarketcap, and I noticed that the vast majority of coins haven't improved in btc price since January unless you sold on a pump before a dump. Litecoin was one of the rare exceptions. Considering the vast majority of people get JUSTd by day trading, that isn't a very flattering picture for the shitcoin market.

I see this post every day and laugh as btc continues to earn for me, keep dreaming OP.

>muh bagholding obsolete shit
>muh money

Bitcoiners everyone.

Everyone knows btc is shit, but we're all here to make money aren't we? If there is a window of opportunity why not capitalize on it?

be forever cursed, user

right?

even if btc is obsolete, even if there are many other coins that are functionally and technically better in every way...

it doesn't change the fact bitcoin is going up... and going to continue to go up...
and I've already put more fiat into my bank than I ever invested...
and still have bitcoin in wallets, making me more money..

if you just invest.. and take out some profits to cover you initial investment (if you're scared of a huge crash).. then there's legit no way you can lose...

some people are just too scared... they think it's going to crash every time it nears any resistance.. and then think every dip is a sign it's crashing...
and then get caught up always being too scared to invest..

but whatever,,, idk maybe there's no hope for them..

bitcoin is going to 50k next year tho... buy the dips on the way..

S

>bagholding
DEFINITION of 'Bag Holder'
An informal term used to describe an investor who holds a position in a security which decreases in value until it is worthless. In most cases, the bag holder will hold the position for an extended period of time in which most of the investment is lost.

>"decrease in value"
>btc

you're fucking dumb

S

>Everyone knows btc is shit, but we're all here to make money aren't we?
>even if btc is obsolete, even if there are many other coins that are functionally and technically better in every way... doesn't change the fact bitcoin is going up... and going to continue to go up...

HYAHAHAAHAHAHA bitcoin is a fucking ponzi scheme at this point seriously. Almost everyone is admitting that they are buying it not for the tech but because some retard will buy it at a higher price. I think you fags are overestimating the number of retards that are willing to buy Bitcoin past 10k.

ITT salty nocoiners.

Be ready, today 10k ATH -->next objective 20k !! thanks normies

Thanks. Just sold

We are not nocoiners, we support other coins like Ethereum. Not this shitty ponzi coin.

>Almost everyone is admitting that they are buying it not for the tech but because some retard will buy it at a higher price
Well duh. Believe it or not but crypto is still in infancy stages. Get in before shit actually happens.. Thats the entire point of investing you spaz.

If we pass 10k without huge problem, there will be no end, just Long as much as possible !

Just fucking die already. I’m so sick of this shitcoin. It does literally nothing better than any other coin.

>MUH STORE OF VALUE

I can not wait until you turds get torn up by the retrace. We’ll see how much of a store of value you think it is then when you lose 50% of it.

>Get in before shit actually happens..
And what do you expect will happen to BTC? Its never going to fucking improve anymore. Even a blocksize increase created so much drama.

nuh ur just underestimating the number of retards lol

put profits into fiat to cover initial costs and there is legitimately no way to lose...

> BTC ATH
BTC IS CRASHING GUYS HERP DERP AM I GOOD AT BEING RETARDED?

Yup, most people seem to care about the dollar value, but they would have had more money just holding BTC.
Including me, so now all I do is hold BTC