Dating when you’re rich

Why is it so hard to find a woman who just loves you and not for your money? At the start I was using the exclusive Raya dating app thats targetted to rich people only and all the girls I’ve met so far on there are shallow as fuck caring only about money and private jet rides. Then I tried the apps that normal plebs tend to use: Tinder, OKcupid etc. At the start she is all shy, cute and introverted, but the moment I reveal I am a crypto millionaire something breaks inside of them and alters their perception of me.

I envy poorfags. I really do. Atleast its easy for them to find a loyal conservative virgin wife, have 7 kids, and comfily live off welfare for the rest of their lives.

love doesn't exist, user

must suck being ugly and not being able to get girl in real life in person.

>revealing that you're rich in real life to people you barely know
why

That's fixed easily, just give me your stash. I want to remain a virgin NEET for the rest of my life. You got rid of those heavy bags and I can silently live in my basement.

This, if you really do envy poorfags then burn your private key and become one but you won’t do that so stop being a whiney piece of shit

>but the moment I reveal I am a crypto millionaire something breaks inside of them and alters their perception of me
that's where you messed up

Just don't flaunt your wealth ffs, especially during the first few dates. Even then, never reveal the whole scope, always(!!!) leave a woman guessing

this, tbqh

>he goes on dates
gtfo normie

Well you already know when things break. And the solution is really easy: Just shut the fuck up and don‘t tell them about your power level. If you don‘t know how to do that, go over to /pol/ and ask them because they are hiding their power level in public too.

larp

please take this larp to /r9k/

Want to become co-owner of the website that killed Amazon.com?

Working prototype already operational.

thats how it is with everyone. just dont show off your money until it's time or just deal with that shit. or better yet... go meet some old money people because they couldnt give a fuck since theyll always be richer than you

Why the fuck do you tell them you are rich then? This is not-so-subtle brag or you are retarded for real

>but the moment I reveal I am a crypto millionaire something breaks inside of them and alters their perception of me.

How they change

What to tell women if you're rich from day trading?

They see you don't have a job and have nice shit? What to tell them?

I can help you, give me all your money

Just dont disclose your wealth and then she wont take all your money when she divorces you

>be slave
>op has ticket to freedom
>eyes light up
fucking normies wanting freedom if they want freedom so bad why don't they free their mother

You work for the government

>>but the moment I reveal I am a crypto millionaire something breaks inside of them and alters their perception of me
>that's where you messed up
Why does he have to tell them?

OP should just live like a poorfag, then the bitches will never know.

No I don't you fag. I'm a day trader. Govt workers don't make any fucking bank

Just tell them you work as a freelance coder from home. Holy shit you guys have no imagination at all

Ok kid. D.C. must have magicallly spawned a mega zip of wealth. What do I know your a really smart crypto trader.

autism

Simply don't tell anybody you are a cryptomillionaire. Say that you work als a freelancer or something like that.

but then he wouldn't get the date, unless hes chad

Yeah but I don't know shit about pro gamers. Shes going to have all her friends asking me to make them iphone apps and shit

Say you push drugs or some shit

I see. Some old gangster shit. I can fuck with this.

This is wrong.

Love exists. I have it and will forever.

IC, much self love

Îm more and more thinking about having sex, getting kids and nothing else. Love is overvaluated, and people like to change

Just dont reveal your wealth until you're sure.

If you cant get a girl without driving around in a lambo then you know its all about the money.

fpbp

6/10

>tfw have a loyal and amazing girl who loves me that I love back
>she's loved me for a long time, even as a poor dropout NEET
>look into each others eyes every morning and genuinely love each other more every day

True love is out there anons.

Women don't respect money. If you flaunt it or try in any way to pay for their attention, they will see you as pathetic.

You've got to think about what money is: a representation of obtainable goods and services. We're still wired like prehistoric men. Biologically, men are meant to be providers, and resources provided don't last forever.

In other words, it's not about HAVING money, but projecting the image you can GET money (resources).

Telling a girl you're rich is sitting next to a pile of food. Good for today, but what about tomorrow?
Treating a girl on a whim to shopping then a restaurant as if it were nothing projects a different picture, one of abundance mentality where what is here now will also be there in the future because you're a provider and you can and will take care of it.
Pushed to absurdity, you've got the fashionably aloof man who doesn't even have to demonstrate his provider status through any deed. With good looks and confidence alone, there's the vibe of a capable hunter tricking women into seeing a good mate. Even then, if chad doesn't do anything more, it can't elicit lasting love from a woman.

Dating with money is infinitely easier than without, just don't be a sperg about it.

no you don't fucking get it i am sorry kiddo

t. guys who haven't met reality yet

>cryptomillionaire
lmao try cashing out, moron.

Im getting absolutely sick of all these pea brained, annoying, kike loving, roastie loving redditors

Larp. I know actual rich people. They dont wear thier wealth you would never know how much they are worth. Self described rich are upper middle class at best trying to gain the approval of the lower classes. Rich people dont even think about this kind of stuff. OP get a life.

Hiding your power level is easy as fuck. It all depends on your perspective. I have enough cash spread out in different places to not have to work again for the rest of my life. But I still go to work, for several reasons, mostly being the social aspect of it an actually enjoying it. I live off my wage and don't touch my assets at all. For all intents and purposes I am a normal middle class wage slave that drives an old shitbox, doesn't know what the fuck a bit coin is when people at work bring it up, and more importantly I can walk away from it all at the drop of a hat but choose not to. Being a pollack is much the same except occasionally you find someone that has similar enough views to you and you can slowly and gradually influence them.

hiding your power level... HA

>tfw you can't date because you're poor
>tfw you can't date because you're rich
That just means, that women are terrible. It's better to wait for sex bot, and during that waiting invest in VR headset.

Thanks for the laugh user but money is literally all women care about. If you have enough money nothing else matters all standards disappear if you haven't realized this by now you will at some point.

You're an idiot.

Of course it alters their perception of you because revealing the fact that you're a crypto millionaire makes you look like an arrogant, pretentious fuck.

Normal people keep their financial affairs on the down low and don't fucking tell people they just met.

You don't deserve a good woman if you think telling them you are a millionaire is going to make you a relatable human being.

Try talking about something other than the fact that you are a millionaire if you want someone to actually treat you with respect

>Pushed to absurdity, you've got the fashionably aloof man who doesn't even have to demonstrate his provider status through any deed. With good looks and confidence alone, there's the vibe of a capable hunter tricking women into seeing a good mate. Even then, if chad doesn't do anything more, it can't elicit lasting love from a woman.
nice one