> Be me
> All in BCH at ATH
> immediately plummeted
> Holds for dragoning
> Dragoning doesn't happen
> Continues to hold this worthless coin
> Time to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7g2kt6/beginning_to_think_operation_dragon_slayer_might/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before you kill yourself, make sure to rub one out! Peace.

its gonna keep increasing in value and it migh even overtake btc at some point but it wont happen over night. Dont fall for the Bcuck FUD

what a weird thing to say

>larping as a loser
please don't kill yourself, give someone else the chance to first

> trading on margin
> if it falls bellow $1500 I get liquated
> lel kms

haha

but serious... you realise whats going to happen to BCH before the normies get theirs off Coinbase?

Hint: Remember the pump that happened before everyone on Bittrex got their BCH?

>Bcuck

How can a father be FUD to the son, you silly little boy. Clean your frog loving ass up, your bags are starting to upset your parents.

typical slimey corecuck "arguments"
Most people who have money, that is, people who are at least slightly intelligent and actually matter, get more swayed against bcuck every time you dumb cunts say something like this.

I did that but sold at ATL.

>overtake btc

maybe one day... but not for a long while...

btc is definitely the better bet right now..

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7g2kt6/beginning_to_think_operation_dragon_slayer_might/

Don't

Roger Ver said in an interview today that BCH could overtake BTC in terms of market cap or user-base as soon as next year.

That's quite a bold statement. HE also stated you'll see impressive gains on each coming up.

are you my dad?

>could
Well sure.

it's relatively stable op, dont sell at a loss. The time for selling has gone past, now you hold.

Did I mention I brought on margin and I lose if it goes bellow 1500.

dumby probably won't though

risky but consider why someone bought what, 5000BCH at .16 today

technically it has the longest blockchain and I call it bitcoin cash so its the real bitcoin

Just dropped to 1540 hahaha best way to km?

I just seen that, but it probably wont

Haha is still dorppibg. Best service to live stream my death on my phone?

>

mad man

Hold on, my LIQ is at 1350
it's going as soon as BTC hits 10k.

>I'm a millionaire and therefore I matter
You are a fast learner. Roger Ver has educated you well indeed.

mate just calm down...
I used to margin trade forex like an idiot and was liquidated at least 3 times... only after then did I actually start making money...

and then the crypto market came around and my god there's so much easy money here...

it's not the end mate... just accept the loss,,, it happens,,, learn from it.

I had legit $50 to my name 2 years ago and now have over 100k in the bank... and like 30k in cryptos at the moment...

biggest tip to not getting fucked in investing:
don't try catch moons or small rallies... trade on high time frames...

cashcucks please follow ops lead

Why the fuck do you buy at the fucking ATH.

Okay I figured it out

Whoever is buying large amounts of BCH at these 'low' prices while simultaneously pumping BTC. They're going to reverse this by dumping their BTC profits into BCH which they already bought cheap.

Does this make sense? Why would someone buy 5000 BCH today for .16. It took them like all day.

>Doesn't understand the implied context.
Matters as in matters when it comes to affecting which is going to end up killing the other.

Roger Ver also claims he's satoshi. Btrash will still never be bitcoin, no matter how hard the cash cucks cry and scream

It doesn't help McAfee says he's Satoshi.. It IS the pimpliest answer to be honest.

Craig also cares, let's be honest here. Craig literally loves finance.

God im so fucking tired it's 4am

simpliest answer

6am here i understand

since faggots like you declared BTC dead in favour of BCH BTC actually sprints from ATH to ATH kek

You'll get your BCH pump sooner or later and this time it will be huge. Anything else is FUD.

They're using BCH market to pump BTC and BTC profits to pump BCH. It's all soooo obvious.

It's literally a ponzi-scheme that can operate on institutional money if this pump continues.

The greatest trick they ever played was convincing so many people to hold

Hahaha $15 more dollars down and its all gone.its almost time to kms

lmao why wouldn't you just buy the coins instead? Obviously you're not experienced enough to margin trade.

Did you get liquidated yet?

OP IS RIP

Dont give up lad, shit like this happens. Never stop trying. Start over, it's possible. I believe in you, Veeky Forums believes in youuuuu

There there, not everyone can see through the shilling.

>goes all in on a shitcoin

it appears you are a brainlet

hodl on and wait for the btc mempool to clog up again.

Dont sell op you are about to be vindicated

he said he's margin trading, so he's not actually holding coins... if the price drops below 1500 it is forcefully sold, it's not up to him.

he also made this post like 4 hours ago, and the price has dropped below 1500, so it's been sold.

he lost.

poor guy.