It's about to get real

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7g2kt6/beginning_to_think_operation_dragon_slayer_might/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=301637229&privcapId=301487674&previousCapId=301487674&previousTitle=Palm Beach Research Group LLC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sold 100k.

Thank you JUSTin ford

Who are these faggots

who the fuck is this justin ford nigger and why should i care?

I fucking knew it. JUST sold to go all-in on BCash. Let's go boyos.

Is this like another PBC subscription based system?

Also to anyone NOT retarded, here is an interesting post: reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7g2kt6/beginning_to_think_operation_dragon_slayer_might/

this is pretty mind blowing and hopefully relevant to all non-retards in the audience

Yeah reads like it was written by an edgy reddit user.

>the more stable one has two abbreviations and the team flips out if you get the name slightly wrong

Thanks Justin, anyone with a brain already figured this out though. Move to Bitcoin Cash for now (because it's not in danger of choking on transactions), if LN comes out and it's works well you can move back to Bitcoin Core.

>relevant to all non-retards in the audience
How much have you lost on BCH already? :-)

So over the last week or so, I have noticed something funny on GDAX. Every 10-12 seconds there is always a buy order of the same quantity. It doesn't matter if the price is high or low, there is always a buy of the same quantity.
The buy quantity usually is. 0.00000114 to 0.00000122. It fluctuates depending on the price at the time. If the price starts to drop, it starts buying at ...122, if the price is rising it buys .....114
But recently with the all time high, this bot now bus at 0.00002016 every 11 seconds. regardless of what the price is.
My question is this, can this bot be influencing the overall bitcoin price? I mean if whoever controls this bought is doing the same on all exchanges, isn't he gaining influence over the whole thing?
Granted, the amounts are really low, I think like 80$ a day or something, but today I saw the same bot now buying at ....2016 regardless of where the price. So I'm wondering what this means?
Is it possible that someone is just buying bitcoin everyday of every hour with hopes it will eventually pay off
Or someone is just artificially inflating bitcoin and will dump soon?

$0, BCH is my biggest earner coin this year

He's the current CEO and largest stakeholder of Ford Motor Company.

> top news
> fools still refuse to use Ethereum

means some whale keeping price at high by buying peanuts , while selling his large stack to others on high prices . when he feels let it go, price fall

bcash sockpuppets

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=301637229&privcapId=301487674&previousCapId=301487674&previousTitle=Palm Beach Research Group LLC

>Bcash sockpuppets
>Has no arguments against BCH other than name calling
>Supports censorship
>Supports Blockstream
>Supports bilderberg
>Supports CME Futures

This FUD is so retarded. BCH guys are small fish compared to the Bitcoin ecosystem. They can't flip shit.

BCH will trade below 0.1 again in january i'm pretty sure.

Don't let them fool you out of your Bitcoins.

Must be. I dont mind paying high transaction fees, bitcoin is a store of value not meant to be moved off coinbase. Lightning side chains even tho the majority of bitcoin users have no clue that they still involve a high fee to move coins onto the lightning network before being able to make lightning transactions is infinitely better than a low transaction fee on the blockchain. Core for life!

>more stable
kek

lol guys

Agreed dude, there is no reason to move coins around when you can just keep it on an exchange. Also lol using bitcoin as cash? It is a store of value coin, not meant to be a peer to peer digital cash!! BCash noobs are so stupid and gullible hahaha, this is why I think the white paper needs to be rewritten because it is so wrong on what Bitcoin really means

> not meant to be moved off coinbase.

Do you have autism? Your coins aren't safe on coinbase.

Legit this is a place where everyone is a pattern recognition expert no one sees it.

B I Z W I L L B E L I E V E A N Y T H I N G

17rmR7nsBPgn7uWAJTvXddFaiYX5LzZF3s

if i just saved you some shekels

'fake' craig wright is actually satoshi nakamoto.

Isn't that the simplest answer?

1 satoshi was tipped to you

yea bitcoin is in bubble territory ty senpai

bcas i mean BTRASH LOERS

damn...

Bittfinex also about to crash

topkek

Post of the month

wut

Also so say hypothetically that all this is true, would tether die as well? So shorting bitcoin would still be a bad idea?

man if you did

Hes been saying the same shit for months and bitcoin keeps going higher and higher.
Its like the boy who cried wolf except the wolf never comes its just the boy going schizo and seeing shit then jumping off a cliff to get away from the imaginary wolf.

it's not true christ

i said hypothetically faggot. Allow your brain to open to an additional possibility for one moment you nigger.

The Exiled Princes of Nigeria

Nice

>reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7g2kt6/beginning_to_think_operation_dragon_slayer_might/

Pretty comical how dupes keep getting duped.

"Hey, we're important people in the crypto space. We have dedicated our lives to developing cryptographic methods of payment to obfuscate the scale of our wealth from governments. We encrypt everything as standard and prize data fidelity above everything else. Oh no. Oh dear, would you look at that? I have - once again - accidentally leaked my trading intentions online for the general public to see. How silly of me. I do hope nobody will trade on the back of this accidentally shared information. Especially as I won't be taking down this screenshot."

Bcash is or mugs.

Worst of it all, this in-joke has more legitimacy to it than most shill attempts from people with millions on the line.

Dumb as he may be losing all his neetbux, world demographics make the average Veeky Forums poster part of the intellectual elite, and this will only increase with time. How's that for a scary thought.

i literally made this up, are you retarded?

Smashing delivery.

I wasn't talking about your meme bro, i was talking about this thread. thats why i said "Also"

rofl

>smashing
that is the gayest word on earth

Hahahahahaha

Archive worthy, well done to the OP.

i don't get it

gimme dat sweet btc for your lolz fags

15H4GqMU8jMsYKaZ2xT9wZMt4op3UKPLuZ

LOL, nice one OP.
Still, fuck core

It has a rich comical heritage. Nobody uses it seriously.

>craig wright
>opinion discarded

He unironically wants you to think that, he was forced to reveal himself for some bigger BCH long-term plot.

He said they got involved with his family and forced him to admit he's satoshi.

True if big

It's graphs like this that let me know we still have a long way to go.

wat

holy fuc

Roger Ver paid shills everyone

go back to /pol

Core sucks and will go down.

Lol those numbers are sly indicators
>2016 blocks per Segshitbankerretardcoin DA
>144 (~122?) blocks per Bitcoin DA

These sentences sound like some thieves guild shit straight from tamriel

Source

I think he was being ironic

Holy fuck that sounds like a Ponzi.

I think the guy you replied to is so brainwashed by r/bitcoin that they couldn't figure that out