youtu.be/N6NscwzbMvI?t=49m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fucking lol

nah rogers cool

This was one of the greatest rage quits ive ever seen

IT'S MY PROJECT!

Oh look another picture of the central authority of the centralized bcash altcoin.

>saying bcash is like calling black people niggers
>big blockers are the rosa parks of crypto

HAaaaaaaaHAHA, fuck that's funny

rogers aight, hes the underdog and reddit hates him, so i hope he keeps going.

>DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME I'M A MILLIONAIRE YOU'RE POOR!
Anyone actually defending this piece of shit deserves to be scammed of all of their money

>reddit hates him

I thought he was a reddit mod

I listened to many of Roger's points today and they are succinct. Core is on the wrong path and if they don't blow it up it will fork until the value is split off into every pokemon version. Is BCH the answer? Maybe not but the people pushing core look bad when your opposition makes this much sense.

is this not how all burgers talk to each other?

not how burger CEO's do, no

All I heard was him trying to dodge questions and just push his specific agenda points.

This really just seems day to day for burgers though

Listen to what McAfee and Roger and Craig Wright have to say about BCH. Maybe I'm brainwashing myself into a comfortable long-term investment but they make way too much sense and you can look at what they said years ago and compare it.

I know /r/bitcoin hates him. I think /r/btc is his own bitcoin orientated sub. I usually just like to check out /bitcoin during milestones or dips to soak up their tears. In the last few months though /bitcoin has a Ver post every single day. A fresh anti-ver and anti-bch post, you click it and its just a circle jerk about how roger ver doesnt want them to have gains but theyre defeating him through their superior intellect. I feel sick even typing this out.

I want to see a correction so cult crypto subreddits have to post suicide hotline links like the good ole days again.

I have listened, and I don't like BCH one bit.

his knowledge about bitcoin's tech is... frightening

on one hand I feel sorry for the guy obviously has mental issues and insecurity no money can fix

on the other hand hes fucking with everyones gains so get fucked you dodgy cunt

selling fireworks and mailing them through the post what are you fucking stupid?

original pls

LOlolololo the best trolling in few years

You have to remember that these days about 90% of all crypto posts are from LARPers. Those with genuine positions are keeping quieter about them now that they are in the realms of tax exposure. /r/bitcoin is as much latecomer normie LARPers as /r/btc or Veeky Forums. Of course there will be stupidity.

i'm not totally sure that Mcafee has the first clue about how bitcoin is working either. ie "it's a business"

He is frightening, I seriously don't understand how people continue to ignore this.

Haven't watched through this interview I've been going through all of his material from the past up to now on BCH.

There used to be freedom in this country maybe you weren't alive back then?

Thanks user this was insightful, threw up in my mouth a bit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=MX9sNPMQEyg

I WAS A SELF MADE 6 GORILLIONAIRE BEFORE I FUGGED WITH BCASH OK GUY

So blockstream wants to give up freedom in exchange for profits.

He had already made it you fucking faggot and he bet it on internet meme money so people like you could make a few bucks

well hes not in 'this' country, neither am I and mailing fireworks is dangerous and retarded you retard and a violation of the nap if thats your priority

In many countries there were far less regulations back then. He should have been punished or fined but a jail sentence is heavy. Intent weighs heavy in the judicial system.

IM RICH I DON'T NEED TO TAKE THIS ABUSE FROM YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU

you don't

That interviewer was rude as fuck but Ver stayed extremely polite to him.
youtu.be/N6NscwzbMvI?t=49m10s
It was a firecracker used by farmers to scare deer and birds away from their corn fields.
He sold them on ebay in 1999 when there was even guns and ammo section.

I'm actually amazed at the scope of the disinformation on this. So at this point are these people trying to slide any conversation about the it? Do you have anymore sources on connections to the FED?

Rubin's interview is an excellent way to break people out of the fud.

I truly believe that Bitcoin Crash ..ehm... Cash is the future.