Sharing a post from a paid group calling QASH

Cost me 0.5 BTC to get in this group, so you better appreciate this, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUa80idlxY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im trying to buy on qryptos

I called my brother a dumbfuck when he paid to get into CEZM thought its a scamgroup...

The fucker made 37k USD profit from their call on MOD or some shitcoin....

Thats how I got into cryptos fml...

So on what exchange can I buy this Qash coin dear pajeets?

Qwow Qoin qis qnow qwading qon qrandom qexchanges

Wtf do these fuckers mean by "biggest Korean exchange". Bithumb? I'm not buying unless there's proof for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUa80idlxY4

Watch that vid, my child

How the fuck do I even buy this? Also currently trading at $1.12 with 1 billion supply? So this is already starting of with over a 1b market cap?

Is on Qryptos and Quione. It sold 500,000,000 tokens over the sale with 1QASH = 0.001ETH. So roughly $250mil for market cap I think.

oh okay so only half a billion tokens in circulation with the company holding the other half a billion i guess?

I'd assume so yeah, but I'm not too sure. Not clued up enough on it to know.

Alright, fine, I'm convinced. I'll drop a BTC on this shit. It better fucking moon, biz.

How do you join CEZM, link their group please

lmao

Already priced in guys. Its already above x5 the ico this shit will drop hard when its bitfinex

Don't fall for this shill. CEZM is only being mentioned on Veeky Forums regarding to Google. I'm sure it doesn't even exist.

This is a blatant pnd

Rofl, this

lmao

All this made me do was sign up for Binance which I should have done already anyway. I'll watch the price movements once it gets listed.

You can see the movements in the places this shit is already in, even if it's a pump and dump, you can ride it and sell at peak to make quick cash

I'm going to bump this to expose the hilarity

lol u retarded if u buy qash instead of b2b