OMG BUY WE'RE BREAKING 10K

Anyone buying BTC right now is a complete fucking retard and should have been aborted.

Just sold the rest of my BTC to some idiot for 9915$ rofl.

Enjoy your shitty fiat that'll be obsolete by the end of next year.

Sold as well, I am weak..

you know experts who called 10k by the end of 2017 are calling for a 50% possible pullback right?

I understand selling some of your stack at these prices but you should never sell it all at once. Have fun crying when it hits 14k by christmas and the "DIP" will still be above 11k

where is the proofs?

>muh experts

fucking who zipperhead?

Exactly these experts don't know anymore then the 12 year olds here trading with there $20 worth of btc

Smart kids they'll be rich in no time

That wall is NOT going to be broken. I'm not value-ing fiat over BTC. I will simply have 2x the BTC once it drops hard once people figure out it isn't breaking 10k.

is a crash to 5k meant to be a horrible fate or something? it seems like only the other week people were saying theres no way bitcoin will break 5k... a crash to 5k is literally fucking nothing.

yeah but what the fuck happens if it does

The wall will break and I think the momentum will carry it to 10.500 or so.
Everybody expecting a crash at 10k is now selling his coins. So when all the weakhands are gone with no significant drop (and I don't see a drop), the way is up.
Reducing your own risk might be a good idea, but you might miss some gains.
But nobody ever went broke by cashing out gains.

WAS GETTING PUMPED TO 10K PART OF YOUR PLAN?

babby's first bitcoin

Yes, I agree.
Buy OMG.

tfw started with 50 now at 120

>people underestimate the power of round numbers
wew

Oh well, my normie wage cuck salary means I only lose 350 if that occurs.

couldnt agree more

the sell walls look scary as shit, only trendy normies are buying now, and then they will panic sell

Meanwhile another person:

>Anyone selling BTC right now is a complete fucking retard and should have been aborted.

>Just bought the rest of my BTC from some idiot for 9915$ rofl.

>Just sold the rest of my BTC to some idiot for 9915$ rofl.
lol what a cuck nice one

good luck trading your bitcoins for food and ammo during the race war

user you smart, this shit is bound to crash soon