ITS BITCOIN CASH NOT BCASH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SELF
MADE
MILLIONAIRE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that interviewer was really rude and stupid.

imagine being a billionaire and some random youtuber starts talking down to you lmao.
i would have dropped off way earlier than him.

I did NOT come here to be disrespected!!! I'm a fucking manchild with no control over his emotions!!! Say my name right!

The interviewer tried to avoid talking about real things in a really immature way by basically namecalling bitcoin cash trying to get a rise out of Ver.

The moments they actually argued, he didn't have a single good argument. He just basically stated what amounts to variations of "bitcoin is the real bitcoin because its bitcoin because we call it bitcoin and that's why bitcoin is better and bitcoin cash is a fake".

His "argument" really sheds some light on why he thinks referring to bitcoin cash in a way that removes the bitcoin is an effective way to combat bitcoin cash.

Whenever they actually talked about the subject they were supposed to talk about, Ver owned him every single time. His self-masturbatory talk about his wealth was a really dumb mistake though, and he really took the "bcash" bait balls deep.

The good thing is at least that while a not insignificant amount of brainlet subhumans may be convinced to be anti-BCH, few to none of those brainlets are high tier whales that actually move their coins and try to affect the market.

The interviewer was excellent. He cut through the guest's bullshit and showed the audience exactly what the interviewee was really about when his masked slipped.

Anyone else think Roger Ver might be gay? He has a really gay sounding voice in that interview

This whenever roger would try and rag on about a point he was starting to win for too long he quickly changed the subject. Seriously the most based and professional interviewer I have ever seen.

i'd think him and money skelly would make a great couple

The interviewer was a lame troll

Both the interviewer and the interviewee were huge douchebags. Ver kept going on about he's a self made millionaire before Bitcoin yadda yadda, and the interviewer whoever the fuck just kept trying to trigger him on purpose.

Burger spotted
No wonder low brow personality based mudslinging works so well in your elections that it pretty much decides the outcome alone.
Substance disregarded every time. Trying to not argue about the actual topic and trying to make it personal = "cutting through bullshit".
God bless.

Exactly this, both were cunts.

It's true, they were both behaving more poorly than they should. The interviewer started it intentionally and always planned to, but Ver shouldn't have bit, and especially not in the cringe way he did.

In the actual parts where they argued about the topic, however, Ver obliterated him.

Bcash, a Roger Ver product (TM)

Starts of reply with
>Burger spotted
Accuses of
>low brow personality based mudslinging

truth

t. Roger Ver

>why isn't our narrative working here?

kek. They strive to be slaves to the very system that the original Bitcoin freed them from in exchange for additional tethers. This is how the dark periods of history occur.

Bottom line is that they're both autists in a society that's hyper-dependent and corrupted by technology.

I think they're just retarded.
I hope you guys are actually getting paid for your time, cuz all that 'normie money' isn't really normie money, and when the music stops their simply won't be enough fiat coming to buy out all your sick gainsbro. Back to sucking dick for you guys.

It didn't have to be this way ya know. Even though I know you guys don't mind sucking dick so no worries I guess

It's AMERI-burger, not burger. Stop insulting me and say the name correctly.