PLEASE FUCKIG HELP PLEASE BIZ

All my tokens have been taken from my wallet, please some help me, thats everything i had, please. It was only 1k of link i was holding but its all i was holding please im not lieing guys pleaze

Its was all taken from my etherwallet, i have no idea hiw, was taken 16hrs ago,,please

Please im begging you guys, please

It was over 3700 link tokens, please someone help me out, i cant believe this has happened, i feel sick guys, i worked soo hard do that, im notmeven begging guys, just want some help. Is their anything i can do

Can someone please help me out, ill do anything

Please please please please,please please,please

>link tokens

Nothing of value lost

theres nothing you can do bud, they're gone permanently. you must have got hacked.

Guys please im not even kidding or fuding please

This is so fucked man, im just a wagecuck and this is so bad for me

It was 4089 link tokens for fuck sakes, alot of money to me and hard work, i hate this

Man i swear it from using etherdelta

I used it fucking once and was like this sucks and didnt use it again

Don't worry, you wouldn't even have been able to cash out on your gains on the future.

I did as i was told, didnt press any bullshit links to anything, didnt show my key to anyone. What the fuck, just check you link it could be gone

Damn dude. Looks like you need to improve your security game

I did everything, i dont understand how this could happen for real, what the fuck. All i had was LINK in it

FUCK MY LIFE FOR REAL, i hsve had the worst luck, my life has gonemto shit thats not even under my control and now this, i hate this for real guys

I cant believe this for real, cant you back track a wallet address anons

get fucked lmao

>1000
>3700
>4089
???
Post public address.

Can you guys see the top one, why does it say to chain link tokens.?

Stop spamming you poor faggot pajeet

I meant about $1000 and see it was 4089 I was wrong with 3700

>only 1k link tokens
>only 3700 link tokens
>only 4089 link tokens

Likely because it's a token transaction.
This would be much easier if you posted your public address.

Post my address or the one that stole it.?Also sorry just stressed

Sorry that happened user, nobody deserves that

My address is 0x736C2aA62FC5b22f826DEeb8aC0F734Ec86dF4c1

>Picture of his screen

Thanks mate, it's a fucking horrible feeling to be honest. I cant get any more and if it does go off I'm going to hate myself even more. I have like 1000 token left on the exchange I had transferred yet, but I just as fucking well. I'm back to square one. I shouldn't have even bother dreaming about making it guys, but I never going to happen with my luck and life at the moment, but shit because I even grab and extra 100 token for my little nephew because he can hold for like the next 18 years and wanted to teach him to be smart with his money instead of blowing it

Just did it because Im not my shitty phone and don't use Veeky Forums on that computer

Opened my wallet one time and the balance said $0, luckily it just hadn't loaded yet but the panic and deep loathing I felt for a bit was awful. You'll rebound, we'll all make it user

>link
You and your nephew were never gonna make it

I just did it for the hell of it. I if it went no where I could have always pulled my money out. I got all mine at 15c

I'm not going to rebound man, I'm fucked I can afford to let this happen again. For weeks I have been swing trading and putting in a bit of my wage to get to that little stack, all the nights lots of sleep reading about the shit, and just everything man it's fucked. I feel so down dude, I know it was only like $1000 but it's still a lot for me. And to loss it like that sucks, If I lost it on a bad trade then so be it but not like this

>Feeling this desperated over $1000

Nigga, never invest anything you can't afford to loose

You learned it the hard way, enjoy it

I've had losses that many people would legit neck themselves over. Nothing you can do but pick yourself back up and keep at it. If you did it once you can do it again.

Dude I could afford to lose it trading, I just didn't want this bullshit to happen. I cant believe this and mew and etherdelta are meant to be safe. It's just bullshit because it was stolen dude, that's all

>etherdelta
>Safe
>mfw

Kek hope you starve faggot, I'm eating steak and lobster tonight.

Rule #1 of trading: Never invest more than what you can afford to lose.

This is your fault, get over it. There is nothing you can do to get your money back.

I can't do it man, I know you will give me shit over it but my missus wont have a bar of it now, also just the timing sucks, I don't have kids of my own but have my nephews in my care for about 9months and things have been hard and when I happen to come here off another Veeky Forums board, all this trading helped me forget all the shit that has been going on, now that's gone too man. Fuck my life for real. Given up so much the last nine months to do the right thing for my little nephews and just feel the world has fucked me. before they came I was about to go on a holiday with some of my savings, then I had to take them in and put it all on hold and use a heap of my saving for them, and this trading just help me forget it all and now this has fucked me

Calm down dude.
Everyone gets hit with some bad shit in their life.
Just forget about it and start over.

Life becomes what you make it to.
Nothing good will come from what you are feeling now.

Man I didn't invest more then I could afford, took me weeks to get to where I was. I could have put half my wage on it every week like some probably do but I stuck to the rule. Just gutted it was stolen, you would be the same if some faggot stole even $10 off youu

I know what you are saying but how can I start over again after what just happen,how can I trust it not to happen again. Like I said I wouldn't care if I lost it all trading but like this is hard and hard to want to get back into crypto

Obviously you wasn't doing this secure enough.
Now you've learned your lesson.

I have lost at crypto too and I never came back.
Just go with your gut is my two cents.

Did you type your private keys for your myetherwallet into EtherDelta rather then using a new swap wallet?

Either way, don't ever do that.

For real the computer I used to transfer my link to my wallet i never use and only for work, all i can think is the 10mins i used it on shitty etherdelta, i had a feeling it wasn't safe, i didnt even buy anything, transfered some ether over then back again, thats it

Yep what you said, when i fucking did it i felt it was bad but wanted to try it out, fucking bullshit

Can anyone track my wallet address at all please

>Did you type your private keys for your myetherwallet into EtherDelta rather then using a new swap wallet?
>Either way, don't ever do that.
What do you mean by this

Anybody?

anybody what shithead? You learnt a lesson now fuck off.

What do you think someone here is gonna pay for your fuck up? We are all just broke larping autists. Suck it up sport and quit your crying.

No i was just wondering if you can track back on transfer of wallets, i believe you can thats all. For real fuck this, i didnt ask for someone to pay for my fuck up, just a bit of understanding and advice for fuck sakes