This is not FUD, check you LINK if its in the mew wallet, mine is all gone

Im not even joking or fudding, i lost my stack of LINK, 4089 of it, it was my little stack cause im a wagecuck and its all gone, i feel fucking sick

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Another pleb who clicked on scam links and gave out his password
>IT WUZ AL LINKUZ
>FACKING SERGEYZ

what does fud mean

Fuk Ur Dad

Feel Ur Dick

Feeling Unusual Dildos

lol what a faggot

you should feel sick for ever buying LINK

Lucky nothing of value was lost.

Imdidnt link on anything dude, im not dumb like that

I didnt click on anything dude, i was as safe as i could be, its all gone not even bullshitting

reload the token info. most likely your windows update or some shit wiped the balances and you need to reload them.

Post your address or you're full of shit.

What adress did it send your links to? Same happend to me also with mew and i never clicket on a scam link and always doublechecked

This I've seen MEW load up different token numbers before and had to enter in my public address again. Sometimes it'll act like I received my tokens then when I go back to the page the old number is still there. So try it again. Or go to etherscan and check there.

No i seen in my transaction they have been taken out, im soo guttered guys for real, its not even fucking funny anymore aye. Why did they have to geta shitty wagecuck who worked so hard to get them

damn someone must have got your private key. How were you storing your private key?

user, did you use Myetherwallet? If so, my normie friend did this also. He set up the wallet and forgot which one of the addresses he used to set it up. You will have to click on every, single, fucking link until you find the address with the LINK in it. It should be one of the first group however.

I have it written down, I have no idea.
Look at my transaction, I can't believe this, worked so hard to be a linked with you guys and got a nice little stack and now it's gone and will never get it all back at that price

is your public adress the same? double check that you didint typo the priva key.

check that your public adress and public adress is the same on mew. If its not, then you had typo in your private key.

If you cant see the transaction its still there - in your wallet

fright, unsurety, dubiousness

I didnt do any typo guys its all gone, see my transaction pic

While they go to a EtherDelta trading address suspiciously dealing in amounts within your budget range the ethers finally end up in shapeshift. Either I'm sorry you had bad security or you're trying some pathetic tax avoidance scheme.

Can someone please track my wallet address for me and have a look

0x736C2aA62FC5b22f826DEeb8aC0F734Ec86dF4c1

Nope got fucking hacked and robbed man, this suck

Yes it does, how doesn't it man?

This sucks linkies for real

Got all my MOD tokens stolen from my MEW as well man. This my thread yesterday:

Shit fucking sucks, I feel you brother.

I think this is it.
Bittrex time.
Mine is sweet on MEW, but when i check Etherscan LINK is not showing.
My other shitcoins & Eth show, why would some deluded faggot just steal my Link & not my Eth & TenX?
Something's going down.

It's a fucked feeling dude aye, thanks man. Still pretty upset about it, i honestly got to where I wanted to be wih my stack

Fuck for real, n i got no link now, i should have just kept it on the exchange but i read it wasn't safe

And this is the one reason i didnt trust crypto, who the fuck do you go to when this happens, no body, it's really fucked me guys, if this shit moons which it probably will cause i have none i am as well hang myself for real because it shows the crappy luck i have n whats the point

why would posting on Veeky Forums be of any significance if it was a scheme lol

Also why does it say to chainlink where its sent too???

I honestly understand how you feel man. You lost a lot more money than I did. I had bought 130$ worth of Modum and that shit is obviously going to start mooning soon, so actually lost a lot more money. Shit is fucking crazy. I feel stupid and really stressed out, everyone else is making money in this bullish market.

For real don't know where else to go, im just a wagecuck dude, it was only 4089 tokens of link so like $1000

That literally makes no sense. How would missing link indicate Bittrex listing at all?

It sounds like this guy just fucked up and left his private key somewhere where it could get stolen. You can't fuck around with it. You have to have a plan and stick to it. So far he hasn't said where he stored his private keys or how he generated it.

Look at that shit same happend to me but not only link also power and req! The adress it was send to is not mine and i have never seen it before and i didng do any of those out transactions!

Its bullshit hey man, i try to get started and get fucked like this when my coin is about to moin, i gotmit at 15c-18c as i was slow accumulating

I dont trust etherdelta and mew anymore

Buy back for .0000005 usd in a month or two

What the fuck is going on?

You wrote it down. So does that mean you copied it off of your monitor? Screencapturing tools will get you doing that.

I have it in my house in safe keeping, also have it on my computer but i changed 7 numbers around and took out 2 letters so only i could remember where they went and what numberd needed in it

Should have used trezor you fucktard

I wrote it on paper, no screenshots

5million txn to exchange
11 banks

did you generate the key on your online comuter?

As in going to MEW and creating a new wallet on a computer that was online at the time or since? If so, it's entirely possible you got hacked or malware grabbed your key in between the time you created your homemade code (which isn't a good idea because humans are terrible at randomness) and the time you deleted the actual private key.

No, I don't mean you taking a screensot. Malware can take screenshots of your private key. Your private key should NEVER be displayed on your screen.

The safe way is to either generate the private key on an offline computer that will never be online again or use a hardware wallet.

Nope dont even know what that is, i hsve only been trading for a month, i came from fit, only started my mew account about a week or so ago after i realised it wasn't safe on the exchange, i was wrong, i still have like 500 token on the exchange i hadn't transfered over yet, they are still there

Where did you see this or are you just larping?

Ok that could be it, but the computer i used i nefer use for shit like Veeky Forums, i barely use it at all, thats why i decided to use it instead of my phone or other laptop

This thread is making me nervous. I'm switching to a paper wallet right now.

Sorry about you're bad fortune OP, I hope things get better for you. That really fucking sucks.

you live and you learn man. this sucks but you'll never do this again. In the future get a hardware wallet or use a permanently offline computer running linux to generate keys and transactions, and keep your coins in multiple wallets.

Thanks man, wish i just knew before and i really was going to use a few wallets, i honestly only just finishing getting my stack last night, i felt so comfy then this fucking happen
And be nervous man because im not larping or any bullshit, this is real man i got fucking robbed

And i wanted to get a hard fucking wallet but the missus was being a jew for fuck sakes, she never fucking listens to me and always fucking regrets it

good shit OP
one person cannot hold all this stupid and still be real
appreciated LARP

Really? This guy lost money and you call him a fuck tard? How the fuck is that going to help him?

I am sure he has learnt his lesson, no need to make him feel worse. Go fuck yourself man, really.

Honestly i m stupid for thinking noone would rob someone like me with a few coins and generated a wallet online and even safed it on the pc also a bit changed so i can almost just copypast it and dont need to enter they key myself and make a typo :( but still go fuck youeself who ever robs poor guys like me with my few coins.. who does that shit

I didnt win that man kek, i thought i did but i didnt and that was when I first kinda made my mew account so didnt know man, be nice please lol

What do you mean? How is participating in a giveaway thread related to someone getting his private key?

Thanks dude, nice to know some anons care

OK man if you are for real I'm sorry but you posted an Ethereum wallet for a BTC giveaway thread

He is saying im dumb because imgave my ether address for bitcoin, but like i said i didnt win anyways like i thought I did

Exactly, how could this matter?

You're username is showing Pajeet

I feel you bro.
I lost 20k link two months ago when I clicked a Tumblr link.

1337pajeet420 roll

I just made my wallet man and didn't know as I thought it could pretty much all coins, i realised start away, also to be honest i tried my best to read what i could and learn from lurking here as i know faggots hate anons asking stupid question you can just look around for yourself, guys i really did try, i realise using mew online isn't smart now but didnt think it was to much of s problem, i really think it was using etherdelta, used it for like 10mins and had a bad feeling and got off it, didnt even buy anything, just transfered some ether in and out

ROLL

Well, I'm officially paranoid now. About to boot up Ubuntu, offline generate an encrypted private key and move my stash there. I admit I've been pretty careless with my current private key. May this be a consolation for you, friend - you're a Christ-like figure for our funds, yours have been sacrficed so we make ours more secure. I genuinely wish you best of luck next time.

What are you saying mate

Namaste Vikesh

Im glad i could be a lesson to you

Can someone please do a track of my wallet and have a look at this for me please, cant you do a etherscan or something, i dont get how it works because when i look i see this account with shit loads of link going in

Yeah shit I feel for you man.
What is this address
0xd7BaA25819Cfbf57a71c60e8B1973381EC1EEe9f
that you sent 0.07 Ether to and why?

Look, what is this

Thanks mam, I think that was when i was fucking around with etherdelta he other day, or if its today then it would be binance

Feeling utterly depressed.

Oh wait i dont transfer to binance on my etherwallet, so would have to be from the other dsy when using etherdelta or i didnt do it

Wait a second....i mean in every tutorial they just set up MEW online immediately print the paper wallet and safe the JSON file on an usbdrive. Thus seems to be the way everybody does it.
Im feeling quite uncomfortable now. I mean i dont have a Linux system and also no hardware wallet.
Should i really bei worried?

Yes you should, if your key was ever displayed on your PC screen it's a hot wallet and therefore vulnerable to being stolen.
Do what I did, keep all my shit on binance and order a ledger. Despite what people on Veeky Forums like to say keeping your shit on an exchange is 100% safer than storing it in a hot wallet that you made.

Wait sorry it was binance, remember now,mits was after using etherdelta i was like ill just keep using binance, wish i could it all out because i didn't leave abit in their why would have had to transfer ether into it to take it, wish i never used etherdelta dam it

It's so fucking weird man, it's not from when you was hacked but it goes to an address receiving funds from a tumbler. So what I ask is why somebody receiving funds from a tumbler would want Ether directly from a robbed address. Your transaction to that account at a time separate from the LINK transfer makes no sense.

Yep, never had a problem with the exchange, then i decide to use mew because was told exchange was unsafe and look what happen, atleast if it was the exchange i could be emaling them right now

Something about your story doesn't check out man. Are you saying binance is laundering their Ethers?

I wouldn't trust the exchanges in the long run tho. Generating wallets online and even displaying private key should be okay if you "know" your system is not compromised

yeah not in the long run, but they're perfectly fine until your hardware wallet arrives

No i didnt say that man what are yoj talking about?

Op, looks like the guy is stealing LINK from a lot of people.

This is his address.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

He has 5,545,455 LINK

How though?

Every minute more and more link is being transferred into this account!!! Holy fuck

This is a very good question, I had my MOD stolen from my MEW five days ago.
See >>

If the hacker has your private key but not the UTC thing, are you safe?

Fuck knew thats what i was seeing guys

>0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

That is an Ether Delta wallet. No one is stealing anything.

What the fuck is this guy doing?

So you're saying etherdelta is stealing link?

That is Ether Delta that is "stealing" from you. It has $1.5b in the wallet. You sure you didn't just fuck up and send it to Ether Delta?