Another good opportunity to invest

>A new Ark delegate will offer 5 Arks @ people buying Ark fr the first time (min purchase 25 arks)

It's explained better here: medium.com/@samuelzwaan/ark-delegate-the-foundry-how-we-want-to-grow-ark-859d8c6752af

Why aren't u a deluded arkie yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy 25 ark, sell 30

You just need to do it a few hundred times and then retire

They are not stupid, read the article

That's a pretty good way to help Ark grow.

One thing that Ark could really use is a layman's guide to delegates, how to choose one, and how to vote. Like, so simple that your grandmother could understand it and vote for a delegate.

I spent 20 mins researching what delegates are and which one to pick and now I make 6 dollars a day doing nothing.

If people are too dumb to figure it out themselves then fuck em

but they do
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

>If people are too dumb to figure it out themselves then fuck em

Ark needs to have normie appeal, user. Most people aren't able to do their own research in something that they're just getting into, especially something that's intimidating at first like crypto.

If there was a comprehensive guide to all of the basics for absolute beginners -- how to send Bitcoin to an exchange that has Ark, how to buy it there, how to send that to your Ark wallet, and how to choose a delegate and vote -- we would see much faster adoption and interest in the project.

Yes, but imo that's outdated and not layman-friendly enough.

I'm talking an absolute, just-bought-Bitcoin, never-used-an-exchange-or-wallet before kind of explanation. When you're new to cryptocurrency, all that can be strange and seem daunting at first.

I agree, but I suppose that would require streamlining the voting process itself so you can figure it out at a glance, and that's easier said than done. Currently that guide explains it all as simply and easily as it can be imo

But considering how many people come into ark threads asking how to buy ark in the first place, having only just heard of it and bought bitcoin on coinbase, this is something that could be much improved

Yeah, I agree with you in that it's simple if you have some crypto experience.

But with all the new money coming in there are a lot of clueless beginners who could use some help, as evidenced by people asking how it all works, like you said. When I first bought ETH I was clueless too, about even basic stuff like how to turn Bitcoin into it, and how to set up a wallet.

I want to make an infographic soon about how to do all that, but don't have skill in making infographics. Does anyone here know how to make an infographic that wants to work on it with me? There's a couple Ark in it for you. Leave your email address

If you don't find people helping you here try asking in the Ark reddit, i like your idea

>Can you show some social media proof you are who you say you are (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc.)
No

applications have in-app tutorials these days (think like updated skype, and such)
implimenting that in the wallet would be easy enough
a "how to use this coin" tutorial
that'd be badass

Fuck user, how much are you holding to get 2 ark a day

I get 4 a day AMA

hes larping

I only hold about 40 but i regularly post on here that I have like 3k.

How much Ark to hold to receive 4 Ark a day?

Just shy of 16k.

use the calculator, dumdum
classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Why , it's really not that crazy , I have about 5k that I bought few days ago

Gimme one boi

Make a cool Ark wallpaper and I'll think about it