BTC 10k

Alright.

Show of hands who believe that BTC is going to correct a few thousand once it hits 10k or a bit after.

I'm ready for pink wojacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831547.0;all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>btc

Sorry user, you got the name wrong it’s BO (bitcoin obsolete)

This is totally sustainable.

I don't think it'll ever correct.
Shit is ridiculous.

I mean, it corrected back to 5k just a couple of weeks ago. Every time we see a spike like the above, there is some sort of correction.

me thinks it'll go past 10 and correct at a random 10.8 or 11.4 ... just to fool peeps who have the 10k correction in their minds. I could be wrong but feels like it

Most of us were there more than few thousands ago, faggot.
Dip would be welcomed.

Hell, I'm just gonna short right after 10k. No need to gamble when I know some sort of drop is coming.

will retest 6500 after hitting 10500
Hedge with Monero

that was due to the flipening bch drama by bithumb.it bounced back up to 7k pretty quickly.
and bithumb lost $$$$ after the ddos.. they not gonna try that again.

Nope rally till 18k

stop pulling numbers outta ur ass bro. it wont dip more that $300-$400 as long as bitfinex is pumping it with infinite tethers.

This reminds me of when BTC spiked to $500 and promptly corrected hard. Those daily candles are just freaking crazy and I think we're about to get dumped on.

> he thinks we are still in the realm of reason

wont drop below 9k. It's all over for bcash

btc is too fucking big now.. the jews wont let this fall.

too many will short now and get rekt , exchanges wont allow you to win!

it will dump if and when they want it to dump, not cause a bunch of kids shit their pants at 9950

>I mean, it corrected back to 5k just a couple of weeks ago
Yeah it corrected for how long? 1 day? that's not a correction that's a dip. People know it'll go up anyway, so they don't sell resulting in higher price.

Everyone is so deluded. I want to see the newfags and normies hold when bitcoin correct 30-50%

and then it recovers and soars even higher as everyone buys the dip killing all the alts in the process.

Quit trying to make 'BO' a thing. Lol

check this out, its insane how accurate it is

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831547.0;all

B-ut my meme lines tell me so. Don't you insult my meme lines RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT IS THE KING IT CAN ONLY GO UP

Agreed. It has to go. This is the breath before the plunge

This

Still - there are probably a hundred different charts that say something completely different.

I still believe BTC will continue to grow, but I don't see why a multi billion market would follow a random dude's graph.

at this point it's too big to fail...it's very likely we see a decent crash when the hype dies, think $5000-6000 levels, but in the end it'll go back up. it has a very large intrinsic value due to it's easy use as a fairly cheap, anonymous, worldwide payment system. demand will always be there, because if you want to use it as a temporary transaction vehicle, the current price does not matter. you can buy a $10000 worth of bitcoin, whether it's current price is one cent, or up in the millions. due to the constant demand, combined with the hoarding mentality, the price can only go up. of course alternatives like monero are a threat to this.

>btc hits 11k or so
>the pussy tier of normies that got in at 8-9k will go "okay, time to get out"
>they realize they can't cash out as they expected (like they do with simple stocks)
>spread the news to their normie friends
>chaos
>dip (6-7k)
>slowly recover, 15k at q1 2018

i'm from the future, just arrived tomorrow, screencap this

Something like this

>cant cash out
>market crashes
pick one

You haven't seen anything yet.

You think whales are people with 250 BTC now.. wait until hedge fund managers buy billions at a time.

How much will 10, 20, 100 billion dollars right on the exchange pump the price?

All of that could happen in a couple months time.

I'm thinking correction at $100k to $50k, where the hedge funds buy even more and it climbs to $500k in three years.

i picked can't cash out

all to save mcafee's dick

I picked cashed out to tether

watch the memepool

pee-pee-poo-poo mummy wat do i do? want to sell mummy

This, this, this. I have been saying this since 2009. The nature of the technology dictates that it will dominate the market.

the big boys are squeezing the dumb money between the pump & the 10k wall
once they're done unloading we're going to see it touch 10k and trigger a massive stop limit order shakeout followed by a massive correction the big pop
all the newsfags will see it come closer to their buy in point and will not be able to handle risking their life savings (they are that dumb) go down the drain which
>cascading panick
screencap this

Actually, it's going to explode after 10k. We're just getting started here.

What the fuck is going on at this point? BTC got pumped to 9800 from 7k in literally 5 days but already stuck for a day at 9800, don't you think its sort of suspicious it can't breach 10k?
Do people just drop it and offset pump with their sellings?

>too big to fail
yup just like greece was too big to fail

It's a psychological barrier. Are you fucking retarded or something? Do you now know how crowd psychology works?

why not pump it further than 9800? Its literally stuck right now

Is it normie fomo?

110 million a coin by end of 2019? Wut?

I think for tech reasons 100k USD per BTC will be the roof, but we have still 90% of that ride ahead...

When they buy billions at a time, what do you think is going to happen to the price?

>look at this linear all time graph guys it's crashing

Let me get the CEO of bitcoin on the phone. See what he can do.

I'm all in LTC but i think ima short it soon after 10k btc or 100 for ltc. I lost 7ltc selling in the 80s but bought back in before this run to 90

Lmao I'm half kidding but the graphic is somewhat convincing at first glance.

Yes. Just think -- in two days, that terrible show Big Bang Theory will have an episode on Bitcoin and all those insufferable fucks who watch it will learn about its value for the first time.

Just ask finex to print more tether?

> will learn about its value for the first time.
If you still think normies don't know about bitcoin you're clearly retarded. Its the other way around, they make episode about bitcoin because its on massive hype right now.

Cuz people are cashing out before it hits 10k, remember the golden rules of investing:

Buy when people are afraid, sell when people get greedy.

This is greedy, everyone is waiting for the 10k, cash out before 10k like we all did.

it's not hard, but they are psychotic right now
they are going to be the new wealthy elite
all this has happened before and will happen again, it's always the same
this time it's different

For sure it will correct by quite a lot

b-but you can't cash out
Memes aside i literally stated this in my post and instead want to know if its actually crashing so fucking hard right now no amount of tether pumping can move it to 10k.

the longer it hovers under 10k the more likely it moons once it passes 10k

It will go up $1000s or $10000s then they will put walls to buy on the "crash" and this will cont. until the price gets so high not even banks and hedge funds can buy a lot at one time.

After 10k next moon is 100,000 and wants another 1000% for BTC? After that a Million. It would be on track for it's growth every year to hit 1 million in 2-3 years.

I can't wait for btc to hit 2k.

I don't even know anymore. I guess people are just genna keep buying it forever. We infinite moon meta.

don't. because it will never dip that low ever again.

when you stop thinking it's a bubble you know it's a bubble

Imagine you had 10k worth of BTC in 2011.
You'd have made more than 110 million
it's not so out of the question, just saying

This is called "taking profits"
And since many people do it, the people who do it get validated.
If the price goes down, buy again
if it goes over 10k, just buy again also. And you only lose a little bit.
So yeah, a bunch of people sell every "milestone". But only because other people also sell

>I think for tech reasons 100k
you mean pulled it out of your ass?

By the time you start dumping, price lowers as you compete for the lowest sell order.

Lol it's going to keep going up forever haha r-right guys?

Yeah, it's going to correct upward.