Only 11% of architects and engineers are women

>only 11% of architects and engineers are women
How does it make you feel?

makes me feel sad that these 11% are wasting their time when they could be raising children and taking care of their men

it’s good to have a cock

Makes me feel better knowing that I'm better than 11% of the women architects & engineers.

superior

now go back to /pol/ please this board is for crypto shitcoins

Safe in 9 out of 10 buildings.

...indifferent?

remember when architect was a respected profession? ahahahaha

>How does it make you feel?
safe.

don't worry user, we could always make up new job titles and/or descriptions so anyone can call themself engineer. nobody will feel excluded, ever again :^) so instead of majoring in communications, one is majoring in "interaction engineering"

>25-30% of engineers in the field i work in are women

who chem eng memerace here

Not me, but I sure get the "pleasure" of having to work with them, about 60-70% women.

Relieved

Wow, so 11% of all buildings/bridges etc... are in danger of collapsing?

awful. so much dick around me it's not even fun.

>applying for engineering internships that are required to complete in order to graduate
>95% of mech eng is male
>companys only hire equal amount of male and female interns
>if two females apply and 200 males apply then two males get accepted along with the two roasties

cheme here too
fuck i hate being around refineries
it's the most interesting engineering by far, tho

Safe in the knowledge that our buildings and bridges aren't going to collapse because the people who designed them all were distracted by cute animals or clothes

This.

Still is. Takes like 15 years to become an architect, anyone who is one has achieved way more than you ever will.

Wow they kind of look alike

relieved

How much bitcoin in wallet?

I don't think you are good at math. Being better then 11% of a population of 11% means you are only better then 1.21% of all engineers

Honestly the worst part of engineering undergrad was how many times I had to interact with ugly ass soyfed autists rather than hot girls. We need more women in STEM.