The proof govs should fix their problems by just printing more money

shorters dead LOL

This is actually good for btc long-term

lolwut! are you a brainlet ?

YES 10K BTC HERES COME!!
PRINT MOREE PLSS

so, 10k+ today
shady bullshit

What the actual fuck? are they even trying to keep it subtle.

it makes the price go up lol

Bitcoin will never correct. Bitcoin will fcking IMPLODE. And nobody knows when. This crash will be disgusting and the normies will lose everything. I love it.

do the math, even with all the tether printed so far together you could only pump btc around $1000 before you ran out of money.

this is and always has been stupid fud.

SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEE

>muh marketcap meme
You're fucking stupid and i wont even bother explaining why your understanding of marketcaps is wrong. There is literally a brainlet like you in every tether thread and we keep explaining it repeatedly.

God damn, man. Stop being so ignorant.
THATS NOT HOW THIS SHIT WORKS. STOP RELYING ON MARKET CAP NUMBERS.
20 million dollars is more than enough to move prices by 500 dollars or so at the minimum.

Now we know who doesn't got the PHD in math, jesus what is margin???????

Tether is a benis in my parade.

It needs 2 leave.

this tard went and tagged everyone lol

not how it works idiot

>Prints Tethers

What did he mean by this

How do I print some usdt for myself?

>It's another "he doesn't understand how marketcap works" episode.
It's okay, it happens to a lot of people.

Quick simplified extreme situation example to show you how it actually works:
Marketcap is amount of coins multiplied by current price of coins. For example, if you multiply the amount of bitcoins with the price of bitcoin, that's the bitcoin marketcap.
Current prince of coins is what it was traded for on average over a span stretching a short time into the past.

Let's say a coin has 5000 coins and it's trading at 2 USD per coin. That's 10 000 marketcap.
Let's say the next day, the only people willing to sell the coin sell a total of 6 coins for 40USD and there are 6 buyers who buy at that price.
Now the marketcap is 5000 times 40USD = 200 000
6 coins for 40USD is 240USD

So it cost a total of 240 USD to increase a 10 000 marketcap coin to 200 000 marketcap.
It is clear then that the purchasing pressure required to raise a coin's price is mainly affected by the value of the volume / selling supply, not the total value of all the coins of the currency.

THIS IS GONNA BE USED TO PUMP ETHER.
Source: insider.

It’s 22 million to push the price above 10k on Bitfinex, assuming absolutely no one else is buying.

tether cucks about to be btfo.

the bubble is going to burst.

Why don't they just print like 10b tethers and just roll with it? No one cares anyway, people will be still defending them.

go way flibbr

It means the correction is cancelled, get in

DELET DIS

That means people putting real money in

Without thether Bitcoin wouldn't even be near 10k. People know it, but don't care about it. Classic sheeps