Why bitcoin is going to surpass 10k the thread

Why bitcoin is going to surpass 10k the thread

I understand your fear for a correction, I understand that you might have sold already because you are afraid, but you are wrong.

Yes a correction will come, but not before at least 12k. And here is why:

>Scared people already sold their btc. Why wait for 10k and not just sell at 9.95k? If you honestly think there is a correction coming you are an idiot to wait for 10k exactly.
>There is no proper FUD material, all FUD currently on social media sound like it is coming from a crappy discord group filled with 12 year olds. It is all blatant bullshit.
>10k is creating a lot of attention, I have seen it multiple times on the news today all over the world. This means normies who were scared of buying bitcoin before realize that maybe they were stupid, and that maybe they should take a little gamble as well
>coinbase is trending hard in the appstore
>why would whales instantly want to scare all this new money away for no good reason. A bunch of 12 year old autists not being able to cope with 10k because it is a nice even number is not a good reason

>proof me wrong (without blatant bullshit)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-has-more-users-than-stock-brokerage-schwab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

(((Blockstream))) bumping their own thread. SAD!

That is possible. I expect a 50% correction, so if we reach 12k we will go to at least 6k, BUT maybe it will bounce before reaching 50% beacuse there's a lot of people dying to buy it cheaper.
If you look at the chart it's very obvious we will have a correction sooner or later, and it will happen slowly (weeks). I'll like to add that the last big correction was between 2013 and 2014 so it's not insane to expect something like that.
>Please I want a civilized conversation for once

This actually makes sense

Fomo will stop any major correction. More fomo once btc hits 11000. It's like it's accelerating: 8000 not long ago, 9000 2 days ago, 10000 today. B*cash didn't even make a dent. So what can? And unlike tulips, you can't increase the supply. It's displacing yen in Japan. Wall street wants to buy cheap, but they may not have a chance. Selling btc outside exchanges is too lucrative. Boomers are already foaming at the 10x gains they missed. People quitting their day jobs to trade. Banks want you to pay for holding on to your savings.

Meanwhile, no one is suffering from "omg! transaction cost issues!" Or "Omg! Hash power shifting- confirmation death spiral". Fake problems with zealot solutions.

Also, a crap load of money going to random alts for no reason. Why? To avoid pumping btc too much too soon, by attracting people away - but it's not working. 10k seems too certain.

But I'm a "corecuck" or whatever, so what do I know?

Typical chinks trying to shill BO (bitcoin obsolete) to roundeyes. chinese miners need to pay their electricity bill somehow

Wouldn't it make sense for institutional investors to sell at mass once it hits 10k? just to induce a dip with some foundation?

1. who are you quoting with green text?
2. you realize you're posting this on Veeky Forums? plebs here don't own enough market cap to have an impact on crypto prices
3. I just bought 10k!

get out nobody likes you bcc bash losers

Yes, likely. E.g. they dump to 8.5k, falls to 7.9k, they buy up till 9.1k, goes to 10k and ... to hodlers it's as if nothing ever happened. Just btc coins got panic sold for lower prices. Coz who wouldn't buy btc like crazy if it fell to 8.5k ? that's the risk of "reverse pump and dump": someone else may buy back cheaper first.

IMO there are usually better reasons/excuses for dips to occur: China banning crypto, forks, large exchanges getting hacked, etc. Hitting a nice looking number seems really stupid compared to those things, but again that's just me.

Literally every big person in crypto has trash-talked BCash. And that's all I am going to be bothered to say about it.

Green text means implying you cuck.

And yes I know, I am just trying to find holes in my own reasoning, by sharing/debating it with others

Good job.

> plebs here don't own enough market cap to have an impact on crypto prices

Exactly! Same goes for all the bch shilling, etc.

A rare non shilling thread for once!

>Literally every big person in crypto has trash-talked BCash. And that's all I am going to be bothered to say about it.
Like Gavin and Craig?

You don't even believe the shit you're saying. It's just straight up lying at this point. How much must you be shitting your pants right now to feel the need to resort to such methods?

Sinking this low. Congratulations on this, seriously.

Gavin, Jihan, Ver, Craig, isn't it peculiar that every major cashie behaves as if they suffer from NPD?

The only people supporting BCH are the ones constantly trying to milk the fact that they were involved in BTC because they have extremely inflated egos.

Dutch mainstream media is already advertising that it surpassed 10k. FOMO normies incoming.

Whenever you make posts like this I want you to remember that the sentiment for Core shifts in Cashes favor more and more every day.

Forgot pic

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-has-more-users-than-stock-brokerage-schwab.html

I'm sure all these people are making coinbase accounts to buy cash lmao.

>reasons/excuses for dips to occur
Eventual Tether collapse keeps growing more certain. bfx_drew now outright admitted that unbacked Tethers are created to directly buy Bitcoin. I know that still no one cares about this (because as long as no one else cares, it doesn’t hurt the price, anyway) -- but I don’t believe the whole story will end in any way gently.

it won't take much to tip the scales at this point. a brief flash crash is enough to open some cold wallets, congesting the mempool to the levels we saw 2 weeks ago. miners will follow price and move over to BCH, slowing down transactions even further. this situation could trigger a runaway reaction, driving prices south real quick.

Tether tethered to USD. People buy crypto coz the prefer it over USD. There's no demand for tether/usd, so it's just for bookkeeping. It doesn't matter coz no one actually cares about tether while ANY major crypto is going up.

Tether will only fail when the dollar explodes in value more than crypto. I think.