Who's with me on this Hype Rocket?

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/china-start-up-can-detect-fake-baby-food-launches-ico-singapore.html

Im in user

Comfy 3 accs here

Very nice user I have 2 acc

Where are they listed user?

Listing on exchanges will be in 7 days after ico end, ico will propably end tomorrow

Nah I'm good with my ARK and OMG. Have fun

so there are two people at walimai who studied business ? sounds like a superb ICO, kek

I feel like if companies gave a damn about doing this, they already could easily, and they wouldn't need this crypto to help them.

Just put a random string/license somewhere on the inside of your product. And let people verify that license on your website.

One thing I know from watching shit pennystock companies soar is that it doesn't matter how solid or weak the plan is... if CNBC or MSNBC mention the name the clueless investors looking for direction will buy in.

im about to put my cap in for this. is there any way of knowing how much has been contributed towards the ico so far?

Everyone buy their Day 1 tokens, fellas?

Caps so low, I expect this one to move like kyber did when it hit etherdelta, wabi cap is only 11ml, 10x by Christmas lads? Nice present for us?

I try not to get caught up in dreaming, but I honestly think X10 is possible.

>CHINESE BABY FOOD SAFETY TEST TOKENS
>CHINESE
>BABY FOOD
>SAFETY TEST
>TOKENS
the absolute state of crypto, folks

fake louis vitton buyer itt

no there is no info like that
you can be right but I'm on it only for hype and quick gains

Is this all you FUDders can say? "MUH BABY FOOD"
>Working product already partnered with baby formula company
>Able to use on pharmaceuticals, electronics, alcohol etc...
>Counterfeiting is a scourge in China
>Alibaba, Masterccard, GoldmanSachs advisors
>Possible Alibaba partnership

Why would they pay millions, potentially billions when they can get Wabi to do it for far cheaper, and also outsource the liability? It makes no sense.

Billions for a random number generator... yeah ok, you know the real world isn't as backwards as the average crypto ICO right?

You don't know how serious of a problem fake baby food is in China

would this project help with the milk powder fiasco? im sure theres a way to profit off it

DELETE THIS, need to accumulate on ED

What do you mean a random number? What's stopping them from opening the pack and replacing the product? A serial number?
It was set up after 8 children died from tainted baby formula.

You mean, buy the original product, throw it away, and then fill it with dangerous fake bullshit.

Seems like a solid business plan user. Why didn't I think of that before.

Are you slow?
>Steal shipment
>Remove contents and sell on black market
>Replace content with shit
>Shipment continues and no one's the wiser until kids start dying
Do you think they gobble the baby formula on the spot when they intercept it or something?

Not open to US citizens enjoy getting your cherry popped.

I'll just buy at or below ICO price on ED. Not sure why you would buy into the ico but that's just me.

LMAO there's 7,000 people in the telegram alone and you think because burgers aren't invested in the ICO it will fail. You're going to be the ones buying bags on ED.

Delusional. Must be a Linkie.

Wow didn't know I was talking with Dr. Evil here.

But ok let's say that plan isn't terribly flawed, how is your precious shitcoin going to stop this from happening?

You're totally clueless on this topic. You literally don't even know what Wabi is. Why don't you visit their website and read the first page, you fucking drooling retard.

My body is ready for x10 gains

Easier to troll people such as yourself into telling me.

>"heeehee get trolld!!!!!11!! xD xD"
No, you're just a newfag. I can tell by your use of the word "shitcoin" and lack of knowledge on the most basic of technologies. Enjoy being poor.

Got 5 accounts and going all in.

See you on mars!

their site has 0 info on how to buy, is this even getting listed on any exchanges

It's in the middle of the ICO. You have to wait until it closes.

The token isn’t necessary though, on the app people can just pay with RMB.

Anyone else not seeing their ETH investment in USD?

never mind just got updated. wouldve been a lot easier if they gave the cap in ETH though