Going all in on this

>going all in on this
I know its a huge risk but this seems like the biggest project that hasn't skyrocketed yet. OMG has already made its 10x. The odds might be against me but if it does moon ill be in gains city

Depends on the adoption of the brave browser

>biggest project that hasn't skyrocketed yet.
You can't have searched very long.

I'm holding some BAT but I wouldn't go all in, lot's of coins still have plenty of room to grow.

This is something that could potentially reach all people. I dont know anything that does that

I have 5k tokens. Hope it moons.

In Yan-chan I trust!

holding 900k here
huge risk, huge reward brother. see you in outer space!

This. I'm holding 20k, but this is not the only solid buy. WAVES is still fucking undervalued imho

Waves app is terrible though, and you can't buy some on bittrex and send it to the app for example.

There are billions of dollars waiting to enter this token once the attention economy begins. Recently covered in business section of Sunday Times, talks with facebook, youtube integration implemented, twitch integration on the way. inventor of bloody javascript at the helm. This is an accumulators wet-dream , amazing no-one has taken a closer look at the actual value proposition here :)

it's a shitcoin and the browser is trash

salty nobatter detected

waves lost me when they delisted NGR

They are making extensions for all the most popular browsers too. Brave is not necessary for BAT's success.

The mobile browser is actually pretty awesome.
Source: I Use it daily

lol mk. In that case you must be especially happy that cross-browser integration is in the roadmap.

But Brave is great imo, been my default for ages. Even non-crypto peoples are adopting it. Im sure they'll like it even more once they start receiving BAT compensations. And I'm sure content creators will like receiving the other end of those contributions, as well.

+ Great team
+ Real product, not just a whitepaper
+ Cheap
+ Big updates coming soon
+ Actively working to create partnerships/promote through youtubers
+ Save mobile data when using brave browser
+ Safer browsing when using brave browser
+ Blocks ads

- Competes with Google and Facebook

you forgot

+ Brendan fucking Eich

if someone has any experience in gaining a growing user base on an a seemingly established and fixed market, it's this guy.

>tfw I got meme'd into selling my Lumens to buy this shitcoin instead

This coin is the epitome of JUST'd

brainlet detected

His experience and connections could really make this a success

>biggest project that hasn't skyrocketed yet

sounds like you haven't heard of SALT

I remember when Veeky Forums had more to it than shills desperately shilling their shitcoins. I remember when we talked about real stuff rather than which on shitcoin to impulsively gamble away 1000s of dollars this week

It was a better time.

I remember that day when one user was giving away free NGR when you post your wallet and too this day I have that 1 NGR in my wallet, it is a national treasure at this point.

that time never existed

Syscoin Ripple Florincoin and I can go on. Stop with the bullshit and start researching. Going all in on Ark is retarded.

lol i dropped all my BAT bags for ark just before it mooned. Thing with ark is that the voting payout is pretty joocy desu

Rich people bought in at .25 cents which makes me kind of scared they could dump at any moment. like theyve already made like 20x gains or whatever its at now