Any LINKIE help me out

Guys all my Link got stolen from my mew account, is their anychance we could get together and help me refund it, i really dont want to ask but you guys are all i got right now to help out, if this bullshit guys, got all my 4089 link tokens taken, feel terrible and really wondering if you guys could spare some out of your stack

this is a new begging tactic. Larping for pity.

Either that or you weren't secure with your funds in which case, why should we have to pay your stupid tax?

you know the drill. spoon in pooper timestamped with "there is no spoon"

Are you the same OP from the other thread that got the LINK stolen? If not, then people keeping LINK on Mew need to reconsider their security.

Im the same user brother, im not lieing guys

Its all gone apart from the just over 800 tokens imhave left on the exchange i brought last night n today that i hadn't transfered over yet, im so down guys and could use some help for real, i don't want to beg but its all i got and was hoping some linkies would help me out

If you guys dont believe me ill honestly just give you my private key so you can see, i only got 0.03 ether in their i was keeping for transfers if i needed it

Get the fucm over here, we looking at the wallet thst stole my link, he is stealing shit loads guys, no bs
javascript:quote('4620249')

Oops i mean

Any linkie please, anything would be nice to be honest, just feel so just ed, tried so hard to get to where i was, also only been on Veeky Forums for just over s month after coming from another board and you guys reslly helped me out when i was down and this whole trading thing kept my mind from not thinking about all the other bullshit im going through. I dont want to give you a sob story but its just my life at the moment. I have taken on my nephew because my brother can not care for them and thingd have been crazy and this board and trading helped so much, now I feel fucked and just down guys

Please linkie please, it was only 4089 tokens, if we get together it wouldn't be much out of every linkie, please

thief won't get far they are weighed down with heavy bags

Give me your address I’ll send you a link faggot

For real thanks, one sec, ill send it to the exchange for now

Thanks if u do send my fello linkie
0xd7baa25819cfbf57a71c60e8b1973381ec1eee9f

Send me ur address to, i want to be able to pay u back one day

Can anyone else please help me get back to where i was, i will pay back each of you, please cant buy all my stack back right now and how much i got it for

Please guys, help a good user out. I really didn't deserve this

I guess not then :(

kill yourself you disgusting, filthy, curry smelling pajeet

Send me your address, I'll give you 4090 LINK

For real thank u so much good sir

Good user if you do ill be forever greatful, also that is my address to my exchange, no way im using mew again

>begging thread
>OPs ID is brown

Cant make this shit up

Dude check out my other thread

If a user can help me out it would be amazing, i promise to pay you back slowly

Did you really send user?because if so please send me your address so i can pay u back

>70 replies all over 4k link

Dude it was stolen, thats why, im a small fish, also i have to trade in aussie dollars and exchange to usd so thats over a grand for me

Thats literally one weeks worth of wages though

Yeah man but i can blow a week wages, took me a month to get that slowly

I dont have children but have my nephews in my care so cant blow my money on crap anymore so i was doing the right thing and slowly putting away link i could afford, i tried so hard all month while it was a low price, please dont shit on me man, im down enough and really would be greatful to any user for any small donation to help get back what i lost

obvious you're not same user
post wallet i'll send u .5 eth :^)

>cant blow a weeks wage

I honestly cut way back on smoking to use that money for this.

Thank you so much kind user

This is my coin base address
0x536B4f60a9844c9b13B7173d961cd5bbbeDae2D7
And this is my binance address

Binance address

Not sure which one is best to use for now

Thats my ether address nit bit or anything else, thanks u so much user, can i have your address so i can pay u back one day

sorry man but shameless begging is not how you "make it"
go take overtime, work your ass off, sell shit you don't need, fix your neighbours fence, I don't know, accumulate during the very little time you have left and be victorious in 2 years. That is an advice straight from the heart.

I got fucked man, i can't do that now, gave up all my time for my nephews. To be honest its not even the money, its what i have lost in trust doing this and feel being kick back before i even been in a big dump. I really enjoyed being on here and it was good distraction after everything that is going on in my life, now i feel that gone and it just suck.
Im 25 had an awesome job as 2ic, worked so much overtimr and now i can do any of it because of what my nephews are going through and having to be there for them

lmao get out of here

>cant do any of that becauss of what my nephews are going through
Also i felt good i had $1000 in my crypto hard working hard for it and staying up long nights

Dude for real. I got fucked

For real biz, can i get a helpping hand, its almost Christmas guys, it would really mean the world to me please

Thanks anyways biz, was fun being a linkie and getting to my stack, even if it did just get robbed from me-

For real why cant I get a helping hand when i need it, have taken in my nephews, give to charity every month then this happens, its just bullshit guys and im sorry but i want to vent

lmao

Imagine getting pajeet'd this hard rofl

dont give to charity monthly you shitgibbon

This is the most pathetic, embarrassing thread I've ever fucking seen. This board has filled to the fucking brim with retards and street shitting monkeys.

fuck it. Was asking for so help but knew it wasn't the right place, was just hoping maybe i would get lucky and some people would help me out
It something everyone should do if you find the right one, im on a wagecuck salary and i make sure to help out others