BCH

operation dragonslayer is on.

I agree. Love him or hate him, Ver just sent the signal. Get the fuck in.

To kill the dragon we will choke it on the dead corpse of Bitcoin Cash!!!

Desperation does funny things to people

not yet.
once btc crashing hard, we'll see.

I hope that will wait until the next diff adjustment.

It's already starting. Dead cat bounce of BTC is happening as we speak.

there was ark delusion tier and then link delision tier, now we have bcash delusion tier
godspeed cashies

>makes fun of cashies for buying BCH
mfw buying BCH pumps provides equal returns to BTC, with a 10% to make 2x

10% chance I meant to say. If you sell at the peak pump or if it happens to be a repeat of 11/12, which today could be.

>BCH closer to 1400 than 1600

It fucking better be. I went long on BCH at 1685 USD. Would have been liquidated an hour ago if I hadn't shifted more funds into my account earlier.

Just before the first post-11/12 pump BCH plummeted to 800 for a night

Hold your long it's pumping right now.

Yeah seen. I'm nowhere near "all in" so it's not a major cause of angst - it would wipe out all my previous margin trading gains though but I'm due a big loss having had nothing but beginner's luck so far.

it's time

It was actually just retardedly oversold and some big money sold off at the same time.

Its over, BTC is finally going down

not at all, its been going down majorly for days, i lost 40%

no way!!! biz said ver was a bad guy and that he doesn't like it when people call it bcash and that means bitcoin core is better because it stores value and doesn't clear its mempool ever. WHY DID I BELIEVE THEM THAT "THE KING" WAS INVINCIBLE???

Every fucking day BTC hits an all time high while bcash tards are fapping on dragonslayers op.

>Small rise in BCH
>Muhh Dragonslayer!

Veeky Forums since Reddit got here

Has anyone heard about the operation sheepfeeder?

I don't think it's bitcoin cashers, it seems more like trolls/larpers who find the meme funny or want to FUD bitcoin cash. Probably mostly just memers.

Look at the volumes.

Biztards Redditcucks and Chumps can't move BCH this hard and fast.

Bitcoin will reach 5000 this weekend. BCH will reach 5000 this weekend.

No flipping but an evening. Then they will battle it out 2018. Buy BCH for easy 350% profit.

>2 more hours

Just stop. You made the wrong decisions now live with it

It went up to 0.5 a few weeks ago and then crashed right back down to where it started. You must be pretty fucking new if you haven't worked out manipulated shitcoin is manipulated. Or a shill.