Why is blockfolio so shit?

It takes ages to load, it's slow as fuck and you can't even remove coins from the list before it has finished updating.

Like why the fuck can't it remove the shit coin without waiting 23897623 trillion years for it to load 2 numbers.

its real fucking slow today, probably lots of normis downloaded

That happens everytime BTC is about to crash hard. It will be back to normal eventually.

Blockfolio is USUALLY pretty good...
But for some reason it's been absolute shit with EtherDelta listings and has trouble updating the price and orderbooks. Anyone else getting this problem?

its because the normies have weak hands and are constantly refreshing to see their investment

It was hacked and they are stealing everyones money

kek

excel sheet mustard race

Same here. Just switch over to Kucoin or Binance or whatever so as to look at the order books. Not the best solution but better than just staring at the same outdated numbers from ED for hours.

Isn't it that just the exchanges' APIs are slow? There is no other reason for blockfolio to load results slowly.

My cousin did it, he is a multitrillionaire black hat and paid Elron Muskano for a one way ticket to an ulra secret Mars base where allied aliens will help him build his empire and develop an army to combat intergalactic faggotry.

Yeah I like how fast it usually is, but it's shit at low volume coins in general, when there is less than one transaction per bin on average it just fucks up the whole graph, maybe they could switch to connected dots instead of candles but I am no developer lel

Get crypto pro It's only $4.99 you cheap fuck..

Blockfolio sucks. What the fuck did you guys meme me into downloading? Did you know they keep all your portfolio data on some centralized server even though they could do it locally? Fucking preposterous.

just use delta

PIIIIEEECE OF SHIIIIIIIITTTTT
UPDATE PRICESSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's been shit since the update

>pause alert
>it rings
>pause all alerts
>it rings
>pause all alerts, save
>it rings
>delete alert
>it rings
STOP TORTURING ME I KNOW MY ALTS ARE DYING STOP REMINDING ME PLEASE IM GONNA KILL MYSELF EVEN BTC NORMIES ARE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN ME JUST KILL ME

It's an old tweet, possibly still valid tho.

Yeah it's a piece of shit at the moment. I like using it because then I can just check the prices of all coins at one time.

Any good alternatives? Doesn't have to be free.

I thought it was just me... was about to put my phone in the microwave to energize it's electrolytes. Guess it's not my phone after all.

Its been crashing for me and getting stuck loading since last update. But the newer features are a significant improvement on tracking

what new features?

I recommend CryptoTrax.

Excel sheets with real time updates?

Yes, by getting the data from jsons or sum shit.
Just find one that already works and teak it to your liking.