Help a depressed user out

I need social anxiety meds asap. How do I order them with my crypto? Xanax or Propranolol or something. I'm legit really close to killing myself and the doctor won't give me a prescription.

phenibut or etizolam
google

goo luck OP, i'm close to the same

Could they be bought on the dark web?

My buddy gets acid and that kind of shit so I don't see why you couldn't get antidepressents

Also, switch doctors OP. It shouldn't be difficult to get a prescription

Check out Nootropics

thanks, you to user

does that shit even work? ngl sounds shady af

okay user - here's the tip you need to follow through on - not even fucking kidding right now.
>buy a fucking punching bag and watch youtube videos on how to hit it correctly.
>practice for 3-4 weeks every day
>go to a fucking gym membership and bulk up
>practice for 3-4 weeks every day, Sat/Sun off
>gain weight and bulk up
>buy boxing gloves and ask to spar with random people at the gym
>gain confidence back when you feel your own strength
>create a fight club
>rob a fucking bank because you wanted to suicide anyway

This user is onto something. I've gone with meds and nootropics before, so far kickboxing has been the best thing for anxiety compared to all other stuff.

if you can find xanax blotters i would recommend those

almost impossible to detect in the mail since they come on paper

harder to find though

good luck OP, be careful with benzos

thank you I will take a look

Buy etizolam in blotter or pill form. Powder is much cheaper, but you'd have to mix it into a solution. Check out /r/RCSources.

Phenibut off NootropicsDepot would work well. Just avoid recreational use to prevent tolerance from building up.

Don't get addicted, faggot.

try venlafaxine

get lyrica/rewisca that shit really helps with anxiety without much side effects

fpbp

also change doctors treat them like any other service if you are not happy with them

Propranolol will just manage the physical symptoms of the social anxiety. If your main problem in a social situation is the anxiety response rather than the fear of negative judgement then propranolol is a good call.

Xanax isn't commonly prescribed, ever, in the UK so I'm not familiar with it but appears to be a benzo. These are great for inhibiting the amygdala (thus the anxiety response). Great if you're looking for a quick fix. The analogy I use is if you get a feral cat off the street it's gonna be pissed, sedate it so it's unconscious and suddenly it's wonderful. The second that cat wakes up it's gonna be pissed off again.

IMO I rarely, bare 1-2 clients, see good results from meds. The time they do have a good impact on social anxiety it's usually placebo which is fine.

t. therapist (CBT).

Drugwhore loser

bar*

Bro as someone with crazy anxiety, stay away from benzos unless you're legitimately having a panic attack. Shit has fucked me up even worse than any anxiety could. Struggling with 3 years of off and on abuse.

You need SSRIs, xanax will do nothing long terms

this

This is what happens when you let weak members of the species to reproduce. How much of a betacuck faggot was your father that you ended up this way?

I'd generally agree, SNRIs or SSRIs tend to be the most common prescription in the UK. Sertraline is the one we see the most for anxiety related disorders. 50mg to start off with, after 2-6 weeks you decide if you want to go to 100mg for 2-6, maximum dosage is between 150-200mg. Clients often tell me they feel worse on 50-100mg then when they hit 150-200mg they feel better. Of those, few are social anxiety, but I do know a couple.

Try a different doctor.

It's safer, cheaper, and there are plenty out there willing to help.

Dont touch benzos. I'm a pharmafag and the worst withdraw I've seen people deal with is from benzos (it can kill you).

Just take Zoloft, it'll help with the anxiety in time, much easier to get, cheaper too. It worked for me honestly, I accomplished more in two years on Zoloft then all the other years of my adult life.

He killed himself