Alright guys..... Looks like the jig is up we have to call it bcash now

Alright guys..... Looks like the jig is up we have to call it bcash now....

bcash (bcc) was always its real name and ticker.

>bentley

Honestly, I think BitCash would have been an awesome name.

A fuck tonne better than Bitcoin Cash.

lol of course newbies are gonna fuck this up. how can we expect the idiot masses to realize bitcoin -=/= bitcoin cash. calling it bcash is not only triggering and fun, but absolutely necessary :^)

Bcoin shills getting desperate because BCH is the true Bitcoin

Bitcoin cash is only big because of
_Bitcoin_ cash. Bitcash is just another shitcoin.

implying this hasn't actually happened at least once

Are you trying to imply that this may be a falseflag

He could not cash out

AXA/Blockstream SegShit chain is only big because they have managed to convince normies that their Bcoin is _Bitcoin_

it is bitcoin. if you don't like it, stick to your precious bcash and enjoy the shitty returns, if any :^)

>shitty returns
nigga its quadrupled in the past month

yeah and that's all you're gonna get. shitcoin had a pump n dump. you shoulda sold the top.

Do you see SegShit in the white paper? No? It's not Bitcoin. It's Blockstream's fork of Bitcoin and it should be called either AXA/Blockstream Coin or simply Bcoin

It’s not bitcoin, it’s called BO (bitcoin obsolete) because it is obsolete.

Would be a shame if a bunch of normies trying to buy bitcoin were misled by major companies that used the bitcoin brand name with the intent to deceive them. Why that almost sounds like grounds for massive lawsuits and criminal prosecution.

i was an early invester in bitcoins, i bought 10 million $ worth back in 2010

as an celebration for my wealth, im giving away 1 bitcoin to the first 25 anons to post their address, and 0.5 to the last 25

>shitty returns

*triggered*

It’s called BO (bitcoin obsolete)

how many rupees for you to post this in every thread good sir

Q. why do bcash supporters sound so much like lefty lonatics?
A. They have both been subverted and are prone to emotional child like responses

>implying

What a fine example of an unsustainable pump and dump

Writing a bunch of fake reviews is part of what Blockstream is about. This was an organized campaign to give it a bad rating on the app store. I know this because I was part of it. I didn't give a fuck because I was getting paid.

1C6pYRMo4kanhFyyYNucRCP6LS4kscMD8

I'll bite

Posting anti BTC fud like this on Veeky Forums is part of what BCH are about. I know because I was part of it. I didn't give a fuck because I was being paid.

It's really the other way around. ad hom attacks on bitcoin cash all day. Non stop talk about bitcoin cash from its haters. Reminds me of the nonstop anti trump shill campaign.